Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad you're home DS:blowkiss:
yes, VTGirl took a picture of the paper with his picture, with her digital camera....it's in the last 2-3 pages i believe....
My very dearest Close_enough,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for the post my friend.
I got out of work at 3:30 and logged on right after I got home.

Nice to see you Close and thanks again for your post.

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

catch up to recent posts, Suzi....there's a picture of Ray Gagnon posted by VTGirl....

I know the pic of Ray that VTGirl posted is Ray..but it must be an older pic..because where is the beard? He has a sweater on maybe this a pic from one of his trips up to Vermont to visit the family. Ugh...

The guy in the other pic..which I think was a mugshot of another person... sure looks like he could be related to him.

DS, is the pic you have the one from the paper? Or do you have a mugshot?

At this point, I give him the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think its impossible that he was involved to some degree.

I still find Jacques planting his semen to be totally off the wall. Any DNA is going to be there forever, unless he had the rest of his plan in place to frame Juvenile 2, then putting any DNA that might be identified in the future puts his whole plan at risk.

So, I'm still on the fence as to whether Jacques knows where Juvenile 2 was during the time of the murder or if he's just too stupid to have thought the plan through to all of its possible outcomes including Juvenile 2's DNA being identified somehow and him having an alibi...which would lead right back to person(s) who would have acces to his DNA and that's AR.

If I were Jacques lawyer I might consider an insanity defense.

He thought he had this whole plan down perfect no one was going to think it was him. Why would the police even test Juvenile 2 for his semen, how was he going to be implicated. He had no reason to believe AR would squeal on him, that is the only way LE knew whose semen it was by AR telling them.

Pardon me? And that pic is old, it doesn't even look like the courtroom sketch.

well, it's him in VTGirl's post....i guess i'm the only one that think's it looks like the sketch.....hey TG!....wonder if you can put the sketch side by side with the picture of Ray Gagnon??....would be interesting, in any case, imo.....not that it really doesn't matter now, i suppose...

I know the pic of Ray that VTGirl posted is Ray..but it must be an older pic..because where is the beard? He has a sweater on maybe this a pic from one of his trips up to Vermont to visit the family. Ugh...

The guy in the other pic..which I think was a mugshot of another person... sure looks like he could be related to him.

yes, i'd say the pic in the paper isn't real recent also....

well AR name was posted back day 1 almost i think we all know it, as was the others.
my info came fist hand from someone who actually spoke to a family member only a few days ago.
I am local to this and the town is right next door.
i refuse to be the one to be blamed for putting out info.
so as a local person i will not post anymore information i recieve.

Allen
Allen - It is one poster who is stating that she is squeamish. I'm not squeamish. As you said, the names and photos are all over the Internet. Please do not let one poster deter you from posting what you hear or know. I personally have seen the names, photos, etc., of many of the players; and I'm not actively searching. It is not you that has pointed them out first. Please do not worry about it!

well, it's him in VTGirl's post....i guess i'm the only one that think's it looks like the sketch.....hey TG!....wonder if you can put the sketch side by side with the picture of Ray Gagnon??....would be interesting, in any case, imo.....not that it really doesn't matter now, i suppose...

I believe it's him. I just think it's an old pic.

I think the photo of Ray Gagnon is NOT a current one just by looking at the way his hairstyle is & his shirt with collar tucked inside sweater!

DS....is this the same picture you have?..the one that's on the front page of the burlingtonfreepress, this morning?

I believe it is also posted on the photo thread by Tom's Girl.:)
Thank-you my dearest Chica,:blowkiss:
I was going to post that here when I got home. That is an old photo of Gagnon. I am working on getting an updated one.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Allen - It is one poster who is stating that she is squeamish. I'm not squeamish. As you said, the names and photos are all over the Internet. Please do not let one poster deter you from posting what you hear or know. I personally have seen the names, photos, etc., of many of the players; and I'm not actively searching. It is not you that has pointed them out first. Please do not worry about it!

I agree Allen..I appreciate your local perspective and info.

Let's try this...

BFPPhoto-GoodQuality.jpg
Yikes! I would never suspect this guy of anything. He looks so normal! That is really scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73