Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question on my mind.
An anonymous friend said he was going to propose.
Did Rebecca know this? Do you tell someone, I'm going to propose?
No, I think he would buy a ring, set up something romantic and pop the question.
Just seems like PR spin to me.
IMO

A man with two failed marriages, mega rich, I HIGHLY doubt he was truly planning to propose just like that...but then again I don't know the dynamics of the relationship. His divorce from Dina was officially over in January of 2011 -- that just happened.

Could be, without knowing who was saying that, we have no way to judge, but someone also pointed out it looked like Rebecca had a band on her ring finger in one pic.

She had tons of jewelry in that pic...lots of custom jewelry. Or maybe she wore a ring to pretend it was a wedding band because she wanted so badly to be Mrs. Shacknai...since she was already calling the kids "HERS."

Unless things were not so peachy in that relationship as we tend to think from the media coverage...maybe she knew she was on her way out and that really upset her. Just a thought...although I also am inclined to think it was a homicide.

What I find curious is that a statement was issued about the passing of their beloved child, which I completely understand...and not a word about the beloved girlfriend. The statement said nothing about her in any way and I find that odd. If everyone was on board with her and got along great with her they would be upset at her sudden death -- especially a suicide. Just a thought.

BBM

Has anyone (other than her family) made any type of public statement about RN????

I also find that so odd.......acting as if she never existed or her life was not worth talking about........so, so odd......makes the players look guilty to me...

I personally don't see why she would be so distraught and guilty in case of an accident. And it's not her biological child. His biological mother and father obviously didn't kill themselves over this, so why would she? In addition, her sister didn't think she was suicidal.

While I do not think she killed herself, I think it is perfectly normal to feel an extreme amount of guilt over a child's death even if it was an honest accident.

BBM

Has anyone (other than her family) made any type of public statement about RN????

I also find that so odd.......acting as if she never existed or her life was not worth talking about........so, so odd......makes the players look guilty to me...

This case is fascinating because every single person is shady and suspect...any one of the characters could have done it...even Rebecca was suspect. I agree though...no one has said a word about her...like she never existed! Or maybe they don't want to summon the spot light, but still if your conscience is clear and you are at a loss for words over this woman's unexplained death...at least honor her by saying something about what she meant and how she will be missed. Not a word -- zip -- nada.

While I do not think she killed herself, I think it is perfectly normal to feel an extreme amount of guilt over a child's death even if it was an honest accident.

It is normal to feel guilt, but to kill herself over this?

I agree, as well, if she were going to tie herself up in that manner, why would she not use something from the bedroom, ie ties belts scarves, I mean who would think oh no let me go to the garage and get and extension cord? That extension cord is an indication of murder IMO

I think that's a good point. If it's an extension it seems even more unlikely to me it's suicide. But then again, I can't fathom this is a suicide anyway.

... snipped ...

What I find curious is that a statement was issued about the passing of their beloved child, which I completely understand...and not a word about the beloved girlfriend. The statement said nothing about her in any way and I find that odd. If everyone was on board with her and got along great with her they would be upset at her sudden death -- especially a suicide. Just a thought.

I agree with you on this, Lawgirl!

I just don’t understand the PR silence from JS’ camp regarding RN’s death.

Surely, either way you look at the RN case (murder or suicide), and given the close relationship between RN and JS, and since this has received so much publicity and he is founder of a public company, to me it seems to demand a formal, public statement of RN was a lovely woman, I will miss her, and I’m grieving, or whatever.

Only legitimate reason I can think of for not making a public statement at this time is if RN was truly responsible for MS’s fall/death OR if someone were trying to falsely pin MS’ death on RN.

And if it was false pinning, maybe then it would be more believable that RN committed suicide?? Whether true or not?

What are we missing about this silence?

So for those interested, my old bf had a Weimaraner, and she was a great, albeit neurotic, inbred, sickly dog. I always had the impression that they were super passive. For those of you old enough, remember the dogs that were posed into the letters of the alphabet on Sesame Street, or the dogs that would be dressed up in a coat, but had a human's arms eating something to look like the dog was eating.....these were weimaraners. So I just assumed they were perfect family pets. But then I looked up te breed on google, and this stood out:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/weimaraner.htm
Give your Weim plenty of extensive exercise, or he will become very restless and over excited. Because this breed is so full of energy, the first thing they need to learn is sit. This will help prevent jumping, as they are strong dogs and will knock over elderly or children by accident. This breed especially should not be hit to discipline, they become wary easily.

I know, I know, I know!!! To me, they are the most beautiful dogs in the entire world. However, children and grandchildren have prevented me from having them. Maybe when/if I get to heaven?

I think that's a good point. If it's an extension it seems even more unlikely to me it's suicide. But then again, I can't fathom this is a suicide anyway.
No I can't fathom it either, as well if it was one extension cord, this could be why the hands and feet were connected, not necessarily hogtied, but both tied with the same extension cord.

It is normal to feel guilt, but to kill herself over this?

How about killing yourself over your dream of becoming a multi millionaire's wife going down the toilet -- going back to your 9 to 5 job on a salary of about 50K if you are lucky. She liked the high life -- her ex husband mentioned that she let the riches and wealth get to her head. She did steal $1,000 dollars worth of jewelry from Macys b/c she probably liked the glittery things -- the high fashion. It wasn't food, or money for rent, or for a medical reason -- it was nice glittery jewelry...you can't afford it so you steal it and wear it and pretend that is your style...you are a woman of fashion with nice jewelry. I feel almost mean for saying this...and I apologize if I do. I really could have been any number of reasons.

A second reason which is more horrific is that she truly did cause the death of that child..and that the doctors told the parents that it was only through foul play that he could have become "brain dead." Maybe she saw the immediate disconnect from JS...

There is no way someone can only became "brain dead" through foul play. If the child fell and was not breathing, the lack of oxygen to the brain will cause brain death. Brain dies very quickly of lacking oxygen, we are talking within minutes.

I guess I can't post the link but someone on another forum claims the table below the balcony was carried there by LE, it wasn't originally there. She claims she saw them do that (with gloves on ) and thinks it was to photograph it.

There is no way someone can only became "brain dead" through foul play. If the child fell and was not breathing, the lack of oxygen to the brain will cause brain death. Brain dies very quickly of lacking oxygen, we are talking within minutes.

But what if there is other evidence that points a finger at Rebecca - what if GS said it was RN's fault. Why did they remove GS from the house so immediately?

Surely, either way you look at the RN case (murder or suicide), and given the close relationship between RN and JS, and since this has received so much publicity and he is founder of a public company, to me it seems to demand a formal, public statement of RN was a lovely woman, I will miss her, and I’m grieving, or whatever.

Only legitimate reason I can think of for not making a public statement at this time is if RN was truly responsible for MS’s fall/death OR if someone were trying to falsely pin MS’ death on RN.And if it was false pinning, maybe then it would be more believable that RN committed suicide?? Whether true or not?

BBM

RN was found Wednesday morning.......Maxie was still in the hospital....the family did not announce his passing until Sunday......

I think their silence may tell us of their guilt......they blamed her for Maxie's condition..........or they silenced her before she could tell what really happened.........

Gosh, I would hope my partner of 2 years would issue a statement.....

Only legitimate reason I can think of for not making a public statement at this time is if RN was truly responsible for MS’s fall/death OR if someone were trying to falsely pin MS’ death on RN.

And if it was false pinning, maybe then it would be more believable that RN committed suicide?? Whether true or not?

That JS is royally pissed at and blames her for making him kill her? (if he's a sociopath.......)

I personally don't see why she would be so distraught and guilty in case of an accident. And it's not her biological child. His biological mother and father obviously didn't kill themselves over this, so why would she? In addition, her sister didn't think she was suicidal.

I would be completely distraught if a 6 yr old died of a horrible injury while under my care. I would be inconsolable. Especially if I had been negligent in some way. we do not even know exactly how he died, but I think there is more to the story than a simple fall on the stairs. There are rumors that he fell from the upstairs balcony even. How could that happen? And apparently her 13 yr old sister was present. What if she was afraid that she was involved somehow? { I am NOT saying she was involved.Just saying it may have made RN feel guilty somehow.]

I can see several possible scenarios in which RN might feel tremendous guilt or shame after this adorable child's death. And if the parents were not present, then perhaps they would not feel the same guilt or responsibility that she did. They were still in shock, sitting in the hospital, and she was back at the scene of the accident, waiting and knowing the truth.

But I don't believe she killed herself. I think she was killed. If I had to guess right now, I would say by someone hired by Max's mom.

How about killing yourself over your dream of becoming a multi millionaire's wife going down the toilet -- going back to your 9 to 5 job on a salary of about 50K if you are lucky. She liked the high life -- her ex husband mentioned that she let the riches and wealth get to her head. She did steal $1,000 dollars worth of jewelry from Macys b/c she probably liked the glittery things -- the high fashion. It wasn't food, or money for rent, or for a medical reason -- it was nice glittery jewelry...you can't afford it so you steal it and wear it and pretend that is your style...you are a woman of fashion with nice jewelry. I feel almost mean for saying this...and I apologize if I do. I really could have been any number of reasons.

A second reason which is more horrific is that she truly did cause the death of that child..and that the doctors told the parents that it was only through foul play that he could have become "brain dead." Maybe she saw the immediate disconnect from JS...

BBM You can only get really cheap jewelry for under $1,000.00 Trust me. My sister, my friends, my family used to be jewelry junkies. We would spend thousands on just one piece of GOOD jewelry. Glad we grew up!!

I can easily see a young woman being so distraught and guilty over her future stepson's accidental death, that she might take her own life.

But, imo, she would leave a note, explaining her sense of guilt, and apologizing. And would she do so by hanging herself, bound and NAKED? I don't buy that part at all.

If she had even hung herself in the bedroom, after writing a note and putting on clean PJs then I might believe it.

I think what we (in general) do is try to make sense out of an illogical act done by another and imo it is impossible to apply logic.

Most that commit suicide do not leave suicide notes. So I don't think that is odd. Imo they are focused solely on their own pain and the way to make it go away and not thinking about those who love them. They may even think their loved ones are better off without them.

Being naked can mean different things to different people who contemplate and carry out suicides. The literature does say those who are naked when they try to commit suicide are at the highest risk. They are very serious and determined.

I have put up this link before a couple of times but I do think it is a valuable link to show why women do commit suicide naked and exposed.

Naked Suicides:

Conventional wisdom has it that a woman found hanging naked is most likely a homicide or a staged suicide.5 It is thought that "feminine modesty" carries over into a suicidal death. Nonetheless, women do hang themselves or induce asphyxia by other means while naked.

The disposition of clothing found at the site of a naked suicide attempt or completion can yield valuable clues to the individual's mental state. Clothes that are neatly arranged point to a planned suicide. Clothes strewn about raise the question of compulsivity or mental disorganization secondary to a severe psychiatric condition, substance abuse, or sexual homicide.

Naked suicide can be associated with any method of suicide; however, anecdotal evidence indicates that it occurs more frequently with hanging, overdose, or drowning, but to a lesser extent in jumping deaths.

Naked suicide suggests a variety of psychological themes. The shedding of clothes may symbolize a new beginning, a rebirth and cleansing, or a sloughing off of the world. In the biblical description of Christ's resurrection, his clothes, a symbol of an unregenerate world, were left behind as he ascended into heaven.11

Anger and vengeance can be expressed by completing suicide while naked, especially when it is intended to traumatize a survivor. The shock of discovering a naked suicide inflicts an indelible, traumatic memory that can haunt a survivor for a lifetime.12 The person who completes suicide while naked may intend to add insult to a suicide survivor's already devastating injury.

http://www.jaapl.org/cgi/content/full/36/2/240

So in all truthfulness we will never know why she did what she did and why she did it the way she did it. (If it is a suicide)

She very well could have been angry with Jonah if he questioned her wanting to know how Max could have been so seriously hurt and maybe asking her why wasnt she watching him.

Or it could just be she felt she came into this world naked and felt she should leave the same way. More like a spiritual event and an atonement for her guilt.

So I don't find it odd if she hung herself from the balcony and she was naked when she did it.

And experts have already said that some of those who commit suicide do bind their hands and feet. I really think that is done so they cant change their minds and try to grab the rope as it tightens.

I think Dina flipped on Rebecca...totally lost it... staged the murder to look like suicide (although) IMO that was a pretty stupid suicide scene...

When I look at pics at pics of her , I can see how insanley jealous she probably was of Rebecca....
I bet she caused lots of problems in Rebeccas relationship with JS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow