9.4.09 Newly released photos of Caylee--

Why were the bulk of these pictures taken in the bedroom? Wasn't Caylee allowed anywhere else in the house?

I think the pics with her eyes looking bruised may have to do with allergies--My oldest daughter has allergies really bad and she looks like this until her meds kick in 100%

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88546"]9.4.09 Newly released photos of Caylee-- Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

These were released on 9/4, the link above is the thread of discussion about them :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed Caylee's resemblance to Cindy.

Yes..I have always seen the strong resemblance to Cindy..Cindy must've been adorable as a child! The whole who-do-you-look-like thing *is* significant. It must've irked KC that Caylee did not look much like her...and I bet people commented on Caylee's resemblance to Cindy.

When I was growing up I kept asking people who I resembled. My parents split up when I was under one year and I had never seen a photo of my Father. My Mother would answer "no one"! (I think she meant that I looked "uniquely me" --but the fact was that I looked nothing whatsoever like her and it bugged her). Many years later, of course, I saw how much I resembled my Father. My Mother even said once "I wanted to have a daughter just like me...and look what I got instead!" (I don't think my Mother ever entertained ideas of killing me...but there certainly were issues about who I looked like! My Mother hated my Father!)

It likely would have been harder for KC to kill Caylee if she had been the spitting image of KC (instead of Cindy!)

Yes..I have always seen the strong resemblance to Cindy..Cindy must've been adorable as a child! The whole who-do-you-look-like thing *is* significant. It must've irked KC that Caylee did not look much like her...and I bet people commented on Caylee's resemblance to Cindy.

When I was growing up I kept asking people who I resembled. My parents split up when I was under one year and I had never seen a photo of my Father. My Mother would answer "no one"! (I think she meant that I looked "uniquely me" --but the fact was that I looked nothing whatsoever like her and it bugged her). Many years later, of course, I saw how much I resembled my Father. My Mother even said once "I wanted to have a daughter just like me...and look what I got instead!" (I don't think my Mother ever entertained ideas of killing me...but there certainly were issues about who I looked like! My Mother hated my Father!)

It likely would have been harder for KC to kill Caylee if she had been the spitting image of KC (instead of Cindy!)

So sad when a parent misdirects their hostilities on to their child. Those rejection scars can last a lifetime, despite our adult understanding and perspective. But then I suppose the ultimate 'rejection' is to murder your child and toss her away like garbage.

0904caylee9.jpg

I raised a son who was a SEVERE asthmatic when he was young. Some nights I didn't think he'd live to the morning. When he got bad and had to be put on the medicines to help him...he had the same purple shade around his eyes as in this picture. There's more than one picture in this thread that Caylee's eyes remind me of when my son was sick and drugged.

Can't help it...she doesn't look "healthy" in some of these pics.

She may have even had allergies. My son gets black circles under and above his eyes when the weather changes or lots of pollen and stuff gets stirred up. He even gets them when he's around indoor cats. It looks like he got hit in the face, but it's just because he's so allergic to certain things.

I think she looks as if she just woke up, in the pics where her face appears red, her eyes appear puffy and glassy, and her hair is messy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back