TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this video pretty much rules out Karen hiding any knowledge of what happened to Holly. It seems obvious to me that she's a woman who has been very worn down by the months of not knowing.

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/TBI-Holly-Bobo-Not-a-Cold-Case/Tfg3_JkGgkGZ9hsdgTKhwQ.cspx

Thanks for reposting this Chili Fries. I think the Bobo's are suffering from the unbelievable pain that can only come from from having your worst nightmare come true.

Having your precious child abducted, essentially right in front of your eyes and the eyes of such a small, tight-knit community, I imagine is something no one can understand- even those who have experienced it.
Just as everyone loves differently, everyone suffers differently.

My heart breaks for the Bobo family.

I never believed the family knew much more than they have disclosed unless it was some details that LE had told them not to discuss. You wouldn't quit your job, drop out of school, and devote your time to searching for your daughter/sister for a whole year just as some sort of cover up.

Thanks for the link. It is a very sad situation, as we all just want Holly found.

I am so confused by it all though because of the totality of all the other confusing interviews combined together. A very recent example of why this case is so bizarre as compared to others is the recent case with the Mayes person on the run. The poor mother that was missing + killed (Joanne Bain) had some facebook postings that were publisized of her last postings involving something like...."a good venting always makes you feel better" or something like that as one of her last facebook posts. This was released I suppose to offer any possible clues when they were originally looking for her before they found her. So, with Holly's case, why is her last facebook posts not released as to maybe help offer clues to what happened. Everything in this case has been kept so secretive, as if somebody has a reason to hide things or something. It just doesn't make any sense to me to hide any of the facts of this case, when trying to offer clues to what has happened.

The JVM interview stands out to me as if they were trying to hide information about what had happened. If you watch that interview, it was like Jane had to pull teeth to get even the simplest of questions answered, and when the son finally started talking about some things, the Mom had a really strange reaction, as if she was trying to get him to stop talking and stop saying anything, IMO.

I realize we all would behave differently, and you can't conclude anything from watching reactions, but most of the interviews I have seen, the overall impression I get IMO is to limit what is said and hide some information. That is just the impression I get when I summarize all the different interviews together as a whole. And that doesn't make any sense to me when it seems you would want to share all you know to help find someone.

At least as the months went on, more information was finally released, so we did finally end up hearing many more details of info that may help find her, but as we all know, a lot of it conflicted with past information provided, so it became very confusing. Unfortunately because of the length of time it took to provide info, and all the conflicting information, I am afraid they have lost a lot of public support.

If things would have been handled better from the very beginning by everyone, I think it may have helped.

All JMO, of course.

I'm not sure what we would learn if we did hear the 911 calls...LE has heard them, and they can't seem to solve the case...JMO

IMO, I think the critical thing we could learn is the actual timeline of who called who and when, so that we can determine the exact time Holly got taken. It would also help to confirm if all the different people were totally honest in their stories of what happened. Especially, when comparing the actual phone call logs against some of the statements and calls mentioned in the main Jackson article where a lot of specific phone calls + times were mentioned.

I hate to be skeptical of LE, but I really don't think LE gathered all the necessary phone call logs they needed to get. The reason I think this is because of the sheer number of people and phones that would need to be gathered to get a good analysis done.

Below is a list of all the phone logs that I feel LE should acquire to help solve this case. If all these records were gathered by LE, I honestly think they could either confirm everything is as stated (OR) just maybe find the culprit!!!

Because if something stands out as grossly inaccurate, it would raise a huge red flag.

These are all the Phone Records that are Important IMO
-----------------------------------------------------
-Holly Cell
-Holly House phone
-Mom Cell
-Dad Cell
-Clint Cell
-Grams Cell
-Grams House
-School phone (all the ones used, if multiple)
-D Cell
-D House
-D dad
-Friend at school that called her Cell
-Friend at school's house phone
-Neighbor son cell
-Neighbor Mother Cell
-Neighbor house
-Other friend that was mentioned that may have called
-Friend that talked with Clint night before in the chat
-Anybody that was called from Moms cell, Dads cell, Clints Cell that morning prior to the 911 calls, get their phone logs too, and see who they called, as they may have used that info to know she was alone at the house.

I am sure there are others that may also be important to look at, but as you can see, I am very skeptical that LE was able to obtain all these phone records and do a thorough analysis. I do really believe that it is possible that if these records were obtained and analyzed, it may possibly provide a clue as to what happened that morning.

I am really afraid that LE only looked at very few phone logs.

All JMO of course.

After reading just this short thread (I have read since the beginning, but not stuck to it), I'm starting to see this case in a new light.

First, we have Holly going into the woods with SOMEONE, as witnessed by her brother.

Secondly, we have a near-hysterical mother who tells her son to "get the gun," or some such close words.

Then we have a friend who bursts out crying because Holly does not show up for "THE" most important test.

After that we hear the brother saying (paraphrase) "we might not be seeing Holly for a long while," or some such.

Then we have her mom saying collected money will be used for a "vacation" for Holly when this is over - another paraphrase.

After that there is a drug bust (shades of Haleigh Cummings), and an investigation.

Now, MY theory, and MINE only, and this is just what I'm surmising - suppose Holly was a "plant" in a drug ring/operation? Suppose, bear with my idea for a minute, that mom knew about it, and that's why she was hysterical? Now, maybe brother didn't know all the details and was not so concerned, maybe he thought it was all part and parcel of her participation?

I know this may sound far-fetched, but. . . let us not forget the pastor (involved with the Bobos???) who killed the father of the bride.

There are several more "interesting" happenings, but that's enough for now.

I do believe there's a LOT more going on here than anyone can fathom due, in part, to the shifting stories, and the information blackout - a LOT more.

My opinion only :cow:

IMO, its possible and as good a theory as anything. It would explain some of the reactions if something like this was the case. Let's remember the Sheriff's reaction too during the first interview. He was crying, and that reaction could have been also if he felt some sort of responsiblity if somehow he had asked Holly to help in some type of undercover operation.

Afterall, they apparantly were friends or at least close with the Sheriff, so its possible that maybe Holly was doing some sort of favor for LE (OR) maybe even to help someone she cared about that may have gotten in some trouble, so maybe she volunteered to help. Anything is possible IMO.

That is what is so difficult with this case, is there are so many possibilities as to what happened.

This particular theory is possible IMO because of the timing of that rogue LE officer that got arrested for releasing the names of informants on some sort of LIST. That made big news, and that happened shortly before Holly disappeared, so I have always wondered if somehow that was connected in some way.

I realize a lot of our WS people have hashed + re-hashed some of these same discusssions over and over, so I apoligize for bringing up some of the same old discussions. I keep waiting for some breaking news that they have found her. I keep praying that will happen some day.

I think this video pretty much rules out Karen hiding any knowledge of what happened to Holly. It seems obvious to me that she's a woman who has been very worn down by the months of not knowing.

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/TBI-Holly-Bobo-Not-a-Cold-Case/Tfg3_JkGgkGZ9hsdgTKhwQ.cspx

I can't believe that reporter actually had to say "A Christmas without Holly" with a straight face.
So lame.

Here's the most crucial part of the video for me.
Pause on 1:11.
Do you see who they are still saying was Clint?
Why it's Drew in the pic with Holly and Rascal!
AGAIN!
Granted that someone tried to blend or change the appearance so that
in a brief glimpse you thought that might be Clint, but it isn't.

Matter of fact, it's hard to even find a pic of Clint in amongst the
mountain of photos of Holly on the Piano Shrine.

What is up with that?

Point being, the media has followed this case longer than I have, why did they attempt
to deceive viewers after 8 months continuously about the Drew/Clint photo images, or as I have dubbed these morphs, Clew!

I can't believe that reporter actually had to say "A Christmas without Holly" with a straight face.
So lame.

Here's the most crucial part of the video for me.
Pause on 1:11.
AGAIN!

What is up with that?

Point being, the media has followed this case longer than I have, why did they attempt
to deceive viewers after 8 months continuously about the Drew/Clint photo images, or as I have dubbed these morphs, Clew!

That is an amazing "catch", and the News sure did try to quickly slide that blurred-to-clear frame or 2 in there very quickly. They purposely tried to mislead us there. Maybe they did that only because they did not find a good picture of Clint with Holly, but that sure is strange, and I can't believe they even did that. There are other pictures of just Clint they could have used, so they did not have to mislead us. Very strange and very odd indeed.

Along the lines of pictures, I have noticed there is an amazing number of different pictures with Holly + her BF together. They posed in many many pictures through multiple years it seems, so got to thinking about that. Which one of them wanted to take so many pictures together? Most guys do not like having their picture taken. They must have really felt like their relationship would be a very long lasting relationship for so many pictures to be taken together. Which makes me wonder about the rumored breakup. If the rumor of a breakup occurring 3 days prior has any merit, then it would have been very tramatic on the BF, just based on the number of pictures we see them together in. If that rumor is true, then it would have been absolutely devasting, and not a normal teen BF/GF breakup situation. If the rumor of a breakup is true, it would have been more like a divorce IMO. If we all think back to our early first loves, we can kind of remember just a glimmer of how devastating something like that could be. But when you add on the years of being together that it appears they were together, it amplifies that tremendously for 2 young people.

Not sure if any of this matters, but it could povide some insight to what was going on at the time and how people felt.

AGAIN!

What is up with that?

Respectfully snipped.
I still still nothing "blended" or changed in Drew's appearance in that picture, or any other for that matter. I remember this being discussed a while ago, but I have zoomed into that dog picture and others and do not see anything Photoshopped at all IMO. Probably the only photo to me that has ever seemed hinky was this one (I hope the link works)
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Q1-BRZGXafA/0.jpg
Does anyone else think the top right corner of the photo looks weird? Like it has been Photoshopped out in a blue gray color. Just IMO.

IMO the piano shrine was made that way after Holly's disappearance. I assume there were maybe 3-5 pictures up there before the disappearance, and for whatever reason they put all the other pictures of her up there too, as a remembrance to their missing child. Not weird to me at all.

Respectfully snipped.
I still still nothing "blended" or changed in Drew's appearance in that picture, or any other for that matter. I remember this being discussed a while ago, but I have zoomed into that dog picture and others and do not see anything Photoshopped at all IMO. Probably the only photo to me that has ever seemed hinky was this one (I hope the link works)
Does anyone else think the top right corner of the photo looks weird? Like it has been Photoshopped out in a blue gray color. Just IMO.

IMO the piano shrine was made that way after Holly's disappearance. I assume there were maybe 3-5 pictures up there before the disappearance, and for whatever reason they put all the other pictures of her up there too, as a remembrance to their missing child. Not weird to me at all.

For the "news clip video" that was linked to, I had to stop it with the PAUSE button exactly at that 1:11 minute mark that Houndstooth indicates, and as I moved back 1 second and forward 1 second, the photo shifts from a very blurry picture to a real clear picture of "Drew" (not Clint), so to me, the part that bothered me the most, is why would the News try to claim that was Clint. Unless they just wanted a picture of with Holly in it too, and couldnt find a good one with Clint in it, so they used one of Drews. But jeeezzzz, to go that far, would seem a little ridiculous to me. The fact that it truly is blurred in one frame and clear in the next, does kind of make me believe they purposely knew it wasn't Clint and pulled a "fast one". LOL A really fast one, because that frame flies by so fast, you kind of miss the whole picture anyway. LOL

For the picture you mention above, I think the top right corner could be maybe a gold fish pond or some other type of water behind her. If you look real close near her left ear, you can see where the rock path ends, and I am wondering if that is just a small pond of water there. Just a guess. But I do agree that corner of the photo jumps out as being different, but I am thinking it is some water possibly.

For the "news clip video" that was linked to, I had to stop it with the PAUSE button exactly at that 1:11 minute mark that Houndstooth indicates, and as I moved back 1 second and forward 1 second, the photo shifts from a very blurry picture to a real clear picture of "Drew" (not Clint), so to me, the part that bothered me the most, is why would the News try to claim that was Clint. Unless they just wanted a picture of with Holly in it too, and couldnt find a good one with Clint in it, so they used one of Drews. But jeeezzzz, to go that far, would seem a little ridiculous to me. The fact that it truly is blurred in one frame and clear in the next, does kind of make me believe they purposely knew it wasn't Clint and pulled a "fast one". LOL A really fast one, because that frame flies by so fast, you kind of miss the whole picture anyway. LOL

For the picture you mention above, I think the top right corner could be maybe a gold fish pond or some other type of water behind her. If you look real close near her left ear, you can see where the rock path ends, and I am wondering if that is just a small pond of water there. Just a guess. But I do agree that corner of the photo jumps out as being different, but I am thinking it is some water possibly.

Just to clarify how I saw it change from blurry to clear is I had to left click the scrolling button and drag it to where I thought 1:11 would be exactly and let it go. Once I found the spot, I would drag it slightly in front and let it go, and that is where the blurred image came up. It is tough to drag it perfectly on the spot, but I think it is immediately before the 1:11 spot. I tried it a bunch of times, and only managed to find the spot a couple times. It is hard to drag and drop the position just right to see the blurred image. I think 1:11 is slightly too far....I think it is about 1 frame before that.

Its almost as if they spliced the film, and inserted a blurred frame or 2 in there in the movie. JMO

Or Oklahoma. But I'd take Oklahoma over Florida and especially over Tennessee.

Seriously, I love Florida. I'd take it over most every state I've been in. I think the Florida bashing is uncalled for. Keep in mind that the Sunshine Laws make FL crimes much more transparent than other states. There are also pockets in FL that are bad but certainly not the whole state.

Seriously, I love Florida. I'd take it over most every state I've been in. I think the Florida bashing is uncalled for. Keep in mind that the Sunshine Laws make FL crimes much more transparent than other states. There are also pockets in FL that are bad but certainly not the whole state.

I agree. There are unsolved cases in every state. There are missing children in every state. There are horrific murders in every state. Why people will judge an entire state by one or two high-profile cases is beyond me.

That is an amazing "catch", and the News sure did try to quickly slide that blurred-to-clear frame or 2 in there very quickly. They purposely tried to mislead us there. Maybe they did that only because they did not find a good picture of Clint with Holly, but that sure is strange, and I can't believe they even did that. There are other pictures of just Clint they could have used, so they did not have to mislead us. Very strange and very odd indeed.

Along the lines of pictures, I have noticed there is an amazing number of different pictures with Holly + her BF together. They posed in many many pictures through multiple years it seems, so got to thinking about that. Which one of them wanted to take so many pictures together? Most guys do not like having their picture taken. They must have really felt like their relationship would be a very long lasting relationship for so many pictures to be taken together. Which makes me wonder about the rumored breakup. If the rumor of a breakup occurring 3 days prior has any merit, then it would have been very tramatic on the BF, just based on the number of pictures we see them together in. If that rumor is true, then it would have been absolutely devasting, and not a normal teen BF/GF breakup situation. If the rumor of a breakup is true, it would have been more like a divorce IMO. If we all think back to our early first loves, we can kind of remember just a glimmer of how devastating something like that could be. But when you add on the years of being together that it appears they were together, it amplifies that tremendously for 2 young people.

Not sure if any of this matters, but it could povide some insight to what was going on at the time and how people felt.

They did this a number of times in the media. Showed a picture of Drew and called him Clint.
To understand what you are seeing in the video, you might want to trekk on over to Cranky Crankerson's photos of Holly's case and look for this picture of Holly, Drew and the dog.
There you can see again, probably better because you can enlarge it to see what has been done to the photo there also. So if you liked it in the video, you're going to love the individual pic!

What I found odd about the Drew/Holly pics was yeah the shear number of them, but more that she never took one of just Drew...ever that we have been shown.
Most girls would want a pic of their bf to put by a nightstand.
She only took a picture of him with herself in it.
There is something to the psychology of that also.

In the video interview done at their house in the closed in garageroom.
There is a pic there also, I freeze on. It is of Karen, Clint and Holly on a balcony. This photo is left with the whole right side of it erased out inside the frame. You can see an intact version of this photo at Cranky's also.

Respectfully snipped.

I think her arm looks weird somehow. But, it doesn't bother me like a lot of others do. Drew's height being changed in several for one thing.

You might not think anything about the piano shrine, but then you aren't the son living with parents who did. The only time I really feel sorry for Clint is when I see something like that and get an insight to what life must be like for HIM now.

It has bothered me A LOT, ever since I first came across some of those that were photoshopped, and then the media would have to KNOW they are also.
I'd never come across this in a case before.

When you get to Cranky's

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Holly Bobo -TN-/

Just scroll through and examine the pics enlarged between 200%-400%,
and just look at how much the pics have nearly one and all been photo edited.

Thanks. Most people don't even want to talk about it.

As most know a lot of us have been around from the start of Holly's "believed abduction" and have combed over the ever changing details of that morning in every single way imaginable.. Plugging in and editing out new or different details that we've been told over the course of the last year.. It is mind numbing after a while and while still holding hope that her case can be solved one day.. It's definitely not a case that after having followed and analyzed every detail by detail that you can daily rinse and repeat.. It truly could make one crazy simply for the fact that those most close to her.. Are the very ones that were witness and present yet to this day over a year later cannot relay the events of that morning with any consistency whatsoever.. It is more than baffling..

Many know my hard questions I've asked and have thoroughly combed through those particulars I have such a problem with(many agree, some do not.. And that is all ok, too:)).. Those issues and questions remain and IMO may not ever be answered.. Just as Holly may not ever be brought home.. IMO its not gonna happen unless there is a definite change in the mode of the case.. Her case still has the "staying power" in the media.. She very easily could be right back in the center of media spotlight(and I think we all can agree that can only be a positive).. Her case can be revived and resolved as a result.. At this time I see no one interested in seeing this happen in fact there are ppl who want this to just all go Away and act as tho it never even happened.. Forget that Holly Bobo ever even existed.. That's just not an option and I so wish that there could be a revived movement to her case:(.. Most are of the opinion it's very unlikely to happen(and I'm one of them)..

As far as anything new or different.. Naa.. Moo but the basic skeleton of the case has remained intact for me.. To put in a nutshell what I mean is the basics that are important to me without getting into the thousands of details that any who have been around know that there are literal hundreds of my extremely long winded posts where I have thoroughly broke down and discussed ALL OF THEM AND THEN SOME!!!.. Along with a minute by minute breakdown of the detailed timeline of that morning.. I will not bore you all with a repeat of all of that, but rather just put in a nutshell these basics that are present and remain no matter what version is given by what member of the family.. These basic issues remain..

-Clint throughout the entire sequence of events that morning WAS IN NO WAY believing Holly to be in any danger, nor that there was ANYTHING SERIOUS OR WORRISOME taking place.. Clint stays in that very specific frame of mind.. Throughout his seeing kneeling figures, turkey or not, throughout phonecallS(plural) with mom(who we know was falling out in hysterics) Clint remained of the frame of mind that Holly was in NoDanger..his sisters pool of blood next to her car.. STILL NO ANGST AND CONCERN.. After his mother having told him otherwise CLINT STILL WATCHED HOLLY AND CAMO MAN WALK TOWARDS THE WOODS without so much as even a calling out to Holly from the door..NOTHING.. Even after mom told him it wasnt Drew.. Clint still BELIEVED IT TO BE DREW AND OF THE FRAME OF MIND THERE WAS ZERO DANGER..

This frame of mind for Clint remained consistent throughout the entire events of the morning..

- as I've thoroughly discussed Mom's frame of mind could have not been more opposite to Clint's in complete hysterics before anything was even "known".. Falling out in hysterics, crying out to Clint to get the gun and go after Holly.. Numerous 911 calls and setting in motion the emergency calls for all to come immediately to the Bobo residence..

Her frame of mind could not be more opposite of Clint's.. It could not be more black to Clint's being bright white.. Truly polar opposites AND MOST IMPORTANT IMO IS THE FACT THAT NEITHER END OF THAT HUGE SPECTRUM THAT EACH WERE FIRMLY PLANTED AT.. Clint at ZERO ANXIETY/CONCERN.. All the way to the other end of the spectrum.. Mom at FULL BLOWN ANXIETY/HYSTERICS before ever even finding out that Holly had even walked "towards" their backyard treeline with a man her son said was Drew..

Neither of each of their extremes on the spectrum are "normal".. Normal in a sense of standard human behavior.. Yes it's relative.. But I believe most will agree that neither of those two extreme, polar opposite frame of minds is really appropriate for what events were occurring..AS THEY WERE OCCURRING.. I wont drone on most know exactly what I mean and agree that the two extremes are far from what would match with the sequence of events that occurred..

I'll leave it at that and only say that when looking at the details and sequence of events as WE ALL KNOW THEM TO HAVE OCCURRED PER CLINT MAINLY.. And know that Clint had zero worry, anxiety, or concern for or about Holly throughout it all including finding a pool of her blood next to her car.. Still no worry, concern.. Remember it was turkey blood he thought:eye roll: ..

So of ALL the people.. And of ALL the things to say why in the hell would Clint have made the statement that HIS FRAME OF MIND WAS THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE GETTING HOLLY BACK ANY TIME SOON??????????..

Talk about not adding up??.. And there is no southern drawl or southern "way"(remember I am right here in Tennessee for the last 34years of my 36 years of life) or lack of education or intelligence to excuse the issue here(as is known to be thrown out as the excuses for Clint, specifically and especially).. Those do not apply here AT ALL..

Until the truth is known about that April 13, 2011 morning at the Bobo residence IMPHO Holly doesn't stand a chance of being found and certainly not having justice served on her behalf!!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

My opinions only, no facts here:

The official line is that on the morning of the abduction, Holly's mother knew that Holly's boyfriend was out hunting and far away, but Holly's brother did not know this detail. That could explain why the mother was immediately terrified and the brother was not.

I have been away from Websleuths for awhile, because in the absence of new information, I decided to focus on where to look for Holly if this is indeed a homicide. I earlier favored an area about a mile north of Holly's house. I am now becoming equally interested in Bible Hill proper.

On another tangent, I believe that at some point, the withholding of information from the public actually decreases the chances of solving a case. And the point at which this occurs is when witness memories begin to fade. For example, if investigators had the report of a vehicle of a certain model and color, it will do very little good to release that info 5 years from now. Frankly, I think it is already too late for a release of information, but strangely... this case is still solvable.

As most know a lot of us have been around from the start of Holly's "believed abduction" and have combed over the ever changing details of that morning in every single way imaginable.. Plugging in and editing out new or different details that we've been told over the course of the last year.. It is mind numbing after a while and while still holding hope that her case can be solved one day.. It's definitely not a case that after having followed and analyzed every detail by detail that you can daily rinse and repeat.. It truly could make one crazy simply for the fact that those most close to her.. Are the very ones that were witness and present yet to this day over a year later cannot relay the events of that morning with any consistency whatsoever.. It is more than baffling..

Many know my hard questions I've asked and have thoroughly combed through those particulars I have such a problem with(many agree, some do not.. And that is all ok, too:)).. Those issues and questions remain and IMO may not ever be answered.. Just as Holly may not ever be brought home.. IMO its not gonna happen unless there is a definite change in the mode of the case.. Her case still has the "staying power" in the media.. She very easily could be right back in the center of media spotlight(and I think we all can agree that can only be a positive).. Her case can be revived and resolved as a result.. At this time I see no one interested in seeing this happen in fact there are ppl who want this to just all go Away and act as tho it never even happened.. Forget that Holly Bobo ever even existed.. That's just not an option and I so wish that there could be a revived movement to her case:(.. Most are of the opinion it's very unlikely to happen(and I'm one of them)..

As far as anything new or different.. Naa.. Moo but the basic skeleton of the case has remained intact for me.. To put in a nutshell what I mean is the basics that are important to me without getting into the thousands of details that any who have been around know that there are literal hundreds of my extremely long winded posts where I have thoroughly broke down and discussed ALL OF THEM AND THEN SOME!!!.. Along with a minute by minute breakdown of the detailed timeline of that morning.. I will not bore you all with a repeat of all of that, but rather just put in a nutshell these basics that are present and remain no matter what version is given by what member of the family.. These basic issues remain..

-Clint throughout the entire sequence of events that morning WAS IN NO WAY believing Holly to be in any danger, nor that there was ANYTHING SERIOUS OR WORRISOME taking place.. Clint stays in that very specific frame of mind.. Throughout his seeing kneeling figures, turkey or not, throughout phonecallS(plural) with mom(who we know was falling out in hysterics) Clint remained of the frame of mind that Holly was in NoDanger..his sisters pool of blood next to her car.. STILL NO ANGST AND CONCERN.. After his mother having told him otherwise CLINT STILL WATCHED HOLLY AND CAMO MAN WALK TOWARDS THE WOODS without so much as even a calling out to Holly from the door..NOTHING.. Even after mom told him it wasnt Drew.. Clint still BELIEVED IT TO BE DREW AND OF THE FRAME OF MIND THERE WAS ZERO DANGER..

This frame of mind for Clint remained consistent throughout the entire events of the morning..

- as I've thoroughly discussed Mom's frame of mind could have not been more opposite to Clint's in complete hysterics before anything was even "known".. Falling out in hysterics, crying out to Clint to get the gun and go after Holly.. Numerous 911 calls and setting in motion the emergency calls for all to come immediately to the Bobo residence..

Her frame of mind could not be more opposite of Clint's.. It could not be more black to Clint's being bright white.. Truly polar opposites AND MOST IMPORTANT IMO IS THE FACT THAT NEITHER END OF THAT HUGE SPECTRUM THAT EACH WERE FIRMLY PLANTED AT.. Clint at ZERO ANXIETY/CONCERN.. All the way to the other end of the spectrum.. Mom at FULL BLOWN ANXIETY/HYSTERICS before ever even finding out that Holly had even walked "towards" their backyard treeline with a man her son said was Drew..

Neither of each of their extremes on the spectrum are "normal".. Normal in a sense of standard human behavior.. Yes it's relative.. But I believe most will agree that neither of those two extreme, polar opposite frame of minds is really appropriate for what events were occurring..AS THEY WERE OCCURRING.. I wont drone on most know exactly what I mean and agree that the two extremes are far from what would match with the sequence of events that occurred..

I'll leave it at that and only say that when looking at the details and sequence of events as WE ALL KNOW THEM TO HAVE OCCURRED PER CLINT MAINLY.. And know that Clint had zero worry, anxiety, or concern for or about Holly throughout it all including finding a pool of her blood next to her car.. Still no worry, concern.. Remember it was turkey blood he thought:eye roll: ..

So of ALL the people.. And of ALL the things to say why in the hell would Clint have made the statement that HIS FRAME OF MIND WAS THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE GETTING HOLLY BACK ANY TIME SOON??????????..

Talk about not adding up??.. And there is no southern drawl or southern "way"(remember I am right here in Tennessee for the last 34years of my 36 years of life) or lack of education or intelligence to excuse the issue here(as is known to be thrown out as the excuses for Clint, specifically and especially).. Those do not apply here AT ALL..

Until the truth is known about that April 13, 2011 morning at the Bobo residence IMPHO Holly doesn't stand a chance of being found and certainly not having justice served on her behalf!!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

The official line is that on the morning of the abduction, Holly's mother knew that Holly's boyfriend was out hunting and far away, but Holly's brother did not know this detail. That could explain why the mother was immediately terrified and the brother was not.

I have been away from Websleuths for awhile, because in the absence of new information, I decided to focus on where to look for Holly if this is indeed a homicide. I earlier favored an area about a mile north of Holly's house. I am now becoming equally interested in Bible Hill proper.

On another tangent, I believe that at some point, the withholding of information from the public actually decreases the chances of solving a case. And the point at which this occurs is when witness memories begin to fade. For example, if investigators had the report of a vehicle of a certain model and color, it will do very little good to release that info 5 years from now. Frankly, I think it is already too late for a release of information, but strangely... this case is still solvable.

I already mentioned the Sunshine laws on the last page. I live in Florida and its a mess here. I can think of probably two dozen botched major crimes in the last couple of years. The Denise Amber Lee case being one of them, but essentially the same thing happened here in Tampa just a short while later.

I am trying to think of any case I've followed recently that went to trial and got a conviction.

Either they ended unsatisfactorily with a plea bargain and no trial so that you never got answers.
Or it went to trial and the person either acquitted or found guilty on lesser charges.
Or arrested for an unrelated case and held in limboland.

Or they remain a mystery unsolved to this day.

Maybe I'm following the wrong cases if I want a sense of justice at the end and secrets revealed.

Always enjoy reading your thoughts on cases, as well as your interesting style of expressing them! Glad to see you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth