TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind just found this
Snip~
A family acquaintance has been charged with capital murder in the death of 12-year-old Jonathan Foster.
Mona Yvette Nelson, 44, was arrested Wednesday morning at her home, police said.
A break in the case came Nelson’s truck was spotted on surveillance video taken from an office building near the culvert where a body believed to be Jonathan’s was found in the 9900 block of East Hardy on Tuesday.
~end snip

so it was not stepdad's car that was seen on surveillance but this woman's?

much more at link
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

Here is one thing I don't understand, we saw a car towed yesterday... but I keep seeing that her TRUCK was spotted on the surveillance.

Images from a surveillance camera at the Rolled Alloys facility across the street from where the body was found led detectives to Nelson.

Although no official identification of the body has yet been announced by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences, the capital murder charge indicates authorities are certain the body is that of Foster.

http://instantnewskaty.com/2010/12/29/18313

I am wondering since she is a boxer that she beat Jonathan up so bad and knocked out his teeth. Then she burned him and that is why dental records can't ID him????

Where does Mona work now?
Does Rolled Alley have furnaces???

We don't know that she's a boxer. We don't even know if the myspace-mona is a boxer, even though Myspace Mona looks EGGZactly like the woman in the video on the news today.

We dont' know where or IF Mona works.
And Rolled Alloys is a metal business (main website: http://www.rolledalloys.com). Because the body was dumped right by them, I just want to say that it is HIGHLY unlikely that the body was burned and dumped in the same exact place. That company will have such absolute security measures because of the ungodly amount of money in materials that they carry that they would know if someone was using their business while they were supposed to be closed. I would be very very very careful in implicating their facility even innocently. I think they were just unfortunate victims in this whole mess.

IF Mona works, it's even more unlikely she would dump the body right outside of the business where she would be easily recognized. With her physique, interests, strength, etc it isn't (however) inconceivable that she might work at some of the surrounding shops and be familiar with the area. Then again, there's a third-party male involved as well. Maybe he knows the area. Maybe, like many of us in Houston, you just find these places driving back roads trying to get around the endless traffic accidents, etc, we have here. I know a LOT of backroads very well because of that sort of thing.

But then why did Mona get on the phone and tell Angela's co-worker that it was an emergency?
...(snipped)...
Why did Mona answer Angela's phone when Angela called her home after the hang-up? ...(snipped)...

My theory:

- woman saying "emergency" may have been Jonathan. He asked to speak to his mom, they said she wasn't available, he panicked, and shrieked that it was an emergency (voice went up a pitch or two)

- AD called back. Jonathan grabbed the phone but Mona (?) snatched it away to see if he had really called his mom or not. That's when she (Mona?) knew she was in deep and had to get outta dodge.

This is all MOO.

Yeah I posted that 5 minutes before the news broke. But thanks anyway!

Sorry...I thought you probably hadn't seen the updated info. And now more outlets are reporting the capital murder charge so that leads some credence.

Here is one thing I don't understand, we saw a car towed yesterday... but I keep seeing that her TRUCK was spotted on the surveillance.

It's still possible that someone had to transport little Jonathon from the houses to wherever the horrors took place. Likely they're looking for any evidence of the stepfather's involvement.

bottom line is what we have here:

a missing.. possibly dead child

caught in the midst of adult drama

how sad is this? and how often do we see this replay over and over again?

ughhh.........Good luck sleuthing late nighters, looking forward to reading what you guys find in the am. So sad..............

Reneeloveyou... my heart truly goes out to you and your family right now. I cannot begin to imagine how it must feel - to have done all you could do to give a little boy a regular life and normal home, only to have him return to the very environment that you tried to save him from. And now... this. :cry:

((((((BIG HUG)))))) to you.

:grouphug:

Wait...let me preface this with I promise I'm not doubting you...because ITA with you...so now my question...

did she say somewhere that she was a lesbian or are you speculating (rightly so, i'm sure)...i just don't want to miss that link if you have one...

tia

There's a myspace page for a woman of similar appearance who is apparently a lesbian, but we don't know they're the same person. So it's more speculation.

I am sleuthing something and really need the name of the Rolland (?) something place of business that is near the burned body recovery site, could someone please HELP???

I can't find it anywhere, thank-you!!!

I believe it was Rolled Alloys, 9818 East Hardy Road

If anyone has the criminal history for Mona, please post the information.

You can do a criminal background search for the state of Texas on the TX DPS website but it costs money. I've never been able to find it for free. Maybe someone else knows a secret.

I am like my furbaby Max who will not let go of his peanut butter bone on this:

The person charged with this horrific crime is friends with the Mom's roommate/babysitter. How long did the Mom know this roommate?
Something stinks to high heavens.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members