FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again to all the locals/others for keeping us up to date in links. If anyone hears anything or sees anything in their news and can find a link, could you post it?

(We don't get much 'news' from other areas or I tune in on cable too late.)

Thanks in advance!

We need to keep checking here for warrants.

I have a couple tabs open to your link above that I'm checking periodically!!

THis was posted underneath the "name" box on the search screen of the Warrant Inquiry page

Felony warrants are posted 7 days after receipt

Is it expected that we will see the perps arrested on the news stories before we will see the warrant info?? (Unless they have problems locating them, of course)

At the warrants link above...if you put, for example, "Moore" in the search box and click "Inquire", you get a list of Moore's with warrants. If you notice, the first one on the list (Not DDM), under the column "Issue Date", the date is 1/26/2010...6 days ago. So, while they warn "Felony warrants are posted 7 days after receipt", they probably are posted before the 7 days. I believe that disclaimer is put there as a CYA by the Sheriff's Dept.

Do you have any proof at all that Stizel is Barnhill? I've offered you plenty to dispute your contention. Show me any public document that proves you are correct. And yes, Barnhill, Stitzel, and Byrd did all work together at one time when they were doing the radio show together. By the way, Barnhill is only about 38 I believe. Went to a different law school, admitted to FL bar at a different time. But we've been through all that before.
Read the Power of Attorney for Barnhill's parents. Go back through the threads and you will find we discussed the accident that killed Stitzel's parents a few years back.
And as I said, on Friday I'll just go introduce myself to Mr. Barnhill. Being local makes that easy.

This is Off topic, but I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw this. It reminds me of the movie "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective"......Ace is pondering the connection between Finkel and Einhorn and then it hits him, "Finkel is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkel! OMG I kissed a man!" and proceeds to vomit. LOL
Anyone else remember that?

Sorry for going off topic :angel:

On topic, I agree, they are two different men.

ok...its 11:35am in Panama City, its12:30pm somewhere....where is the news....i'm waiting...

Guess what? I never saw Michael Jackson and his sister Latoya at the same event. Does that mean they are one in the same?

(respectfully snipped) For a while there, we all were kinda wondering :confused: but after MJ passed, I did see LaToya at his funeral... unless he never really died... :waitasec:

:iamashamed0005:

J/k... :crazy: no disrespect intended, I love MJ and think he was a megatalent btw... sorry for OT
:ashamed:

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this on The Ledger website this morning: 87 Arrests Are Made in Polk Roundup. Then, I realized it wasn't connected to this case.

I've lost count of the many names involved, but have hope they will all be eating off Grady's fancy jail menu very soon.

ETA: Or I guess that would be David Gee's jail menu. LOL

ShadyOaksGirl, I saw the same thing earlier this morning and thought the same thing.

No doubt LE uncovered alot of unlawful dealings and exposed bogus transactions in the process of finding Abraham and I expect a number of fish to be caught w one net as a result of this investigation as well.

:parrot:

Well, then, I guess you must be me because there has never been a picture of us together at the same time. And when they finally had a picture of the three of them, you said it was photoshopped.

That photo was photoshopped, we posted the proof of the pictires which were just of the individuals.

I am begging you please do not go off on any weird conspiracies. Solid proof. Otherwise do not post it. Theories that do not defy common sense are welcome as long as we don't name innocent people.

Let me tell you something so you can understand where I am coming from.

Every day I fight the image of True Crime Discussion Forums being nothing but nosey housewives and conspiracy nuts posting their wild theories and causing problems.

Because of the quality of posters on Websleuths you and I know this is not true. Not even close

BUT,

We become that stereo type when posters come on here with wild speculation.

I almost shut down this thread a while ago because it was starting to become ridiculous and embarrassing. I won't let it go that far again.

Fact: Mr. Shakespeare is dead.
Fact: DeeDee Moore and others around her are involved.

It is a simple case of greed.

I wanted to say I discovered ws and true crime online during the caylee case beginnings and since then that stereotype as not once ever come to mind nor have I seen it discussed anywhere. I see people from different backgrounds with different purposes visiting sites to discuss crime. Maybe next time this can be done through pm so peoples post aren't insulted publicly when they are here with only the best intentions.

..during this whole investigation, i've not heard alot out of anyone (family) except his mother....and now family is coming out of the wood work, since he has been confirmed deceased....no one was saying much when he "just" couldn't be found...what's up with all that...excuse me...your mind can run away with you..this poor man just didn't have a chance...

I thought this was a good picture of the property.
31066_shakespeare.jpg

At the warrants link above...if you put, for example, "Moore" in the search box and click "Inquire", you get a list of Moore's with warrants. If you notice, the first one on the list (Not DDM), under the column "Issue Date", the date is 1/26/2010...6 days ago. So, while they warn "Felony warrants are posted 7 days after receipt", they probably are posted before the 7 days. I believe that disclaimer is put there as a CYA by the Sheriff's Dept.

Thanks for pointing that out!! I guess that means we COULD see the warrant before the arrests are actually made! Course, with as many perps as we might see coming out of the woodwork on this case, it might take them days to enter all the warrants!!!
Thanks for the info....I will go back to checking the warrants inquiry page!!

In all honesty, I expect to see a round-up of suspects, all at once, once the warrants are issued, as soon as they are issued. I would imagine the named POI, and numerious un-named POI are being watched very carefully.

Not sure if this has already been posted. The link was posted on The Ledgers Facebook page wall -

"Investigators have
indicated they plan on following the money when it comes to uncovering
how lotto millionaire Abraham Shakespeare was murdered. Start tracking
it with our interactive graphic."

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100126/MULTIMEDIA/100129739

Everything on the left is "clickable" .

In all honesty, I expect to see a round-up of suspects, all at once, once the warrants are issued, as soon as they are issued. I would imagine the named POI, and numerious un-named POI are being watched very carefully.

I agree with this. Kinda like flies to a pile of crap. They'll swoop in, nab the bad guys, and the news media will break out into a frenzy. This waiting waiting waiting is beginning to BUG me. I want to see them brought to justice.
I just hope we are privy to it as it's happening. Is it too much to ask for things to happen in time for the 5pm news??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz