GUILTY IL - Governor Rod Blagojevich in Federal Custody

Oh, my. When will the media blitz end?! :bang:

Two things:

1. I want him to explain his actions without making me laugh which will be darn near impossible for him, with or without Letterman's comments. :floorlaugh:

2. I want him to explain his hair. :eek:

Two things:

1. I want him to explain his actions without making me laugh which will be darn near impossible for him, with or without Letterman's comments. :floorlaugh:

2. I want him to explain his hair. :eek:

1. Me, too. Not gonna happen.

2. :floorlaugh:

The guy is a putz, God love him...he needs to crawl into a hole and SHUT UP.

1. I want him to explain without pausing himself so as not to use the F bomb. LoL
2. He's a monchichi hybrid... :)

Monchichi022005.jpeg

MONCHICHI HYBRID!!!
:floorlaugh:

And now the fun begins. :laugh:

He is a total case and a half! Has anyone ever known anyone who can talk a blue streak like him? Simply amazing I say.

I have always wanted to say God Bless his wife, but I hear she is equally as eccentric.

:eek::eek: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich has been indicted

Snip

Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich has been indicted on 16 felony counts, as were his brother Rob, "two former top aides and two businessmen indicted on federal corruption charges alleging pervasive fraud," according to the Department of Justice's release.

Snip
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2009/04/03/4428766-blago-indicted

I'm shocked they indicted the Governor. I really thought he would walk on all charges.
I found him to be charming on Celebrity Apprentice and he really played a sweet, loveable, innocent character even going as far as pretending he couldn't use a computer.

Goz

I think you might be in a time warp.

Blagojevich jurors end 8th day of deliberations

(AP) – 6 August, 2010

CHICAGO — Jurors at the corruption trial of former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich have ended their eighth day of deliberations early and gone home for a weekend break.

A court official sent a one-sentence statement around 1:30 Friday afternoon that jurors have left. It gave no indication about whether they may be close to reaching a verdict.

more...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iQzzfJgU11ljyZElHhClLPy89z3wD9HE5AUG1

I read the jury handed a verdict down yesterday.

sorry.

I'm sorry but this absolutely burns me up. There was so much evidence. What a bunch of worthless jurors. They should be ashamed of themselves. In 13 days they managed to decide 1 count. Ridiculous. What the hell were they doing in there, origami?

I'm sorry but this absolutely burns me up. There was so much evidence. What a bunch of worthless jurors. They should be ashamed of themselves. In 13 days they managed to decide 1 count. Ridiculous. What the hell were they doing in there, origami?

Actually it was one juror the caused the deadlock on the other charges. And she was a former state employee who had family members on the state payroll that were connected to Blago.

...At the time of his arrest, prosecutors said court-authorized wiretaps caught Blagojevich offering Obama's Senate seat in exchange for personal gain, including a job with a nonprofit or union organization, corporate board posts for his wife, campaign contributions or a post in Obama's administration.

He expressed frustration, according to prosecutors, that Obama transition officials were "not willing to give me anything except appreciation."

"I've got this thing and it's (expletive) golden, and, uh, uh, I'm just not giving it up for (expletive) nothing. I'm not gonna do it," prosecutors quoted Blagojevich as saying....

If you watched the Celebrity Apprentice with him on it you'd see what a weasel he was. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back