a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the gun and knife are still out there somewhere. And I think they will be found one day!

Wouldn't it be something if she had taken them back to California to someone she trusted, someone who would never betray her..... and left them in their safe keeping? It would be even greater if they have been turned over to the Prosecution. Sorta' like a BAM! I wonder, has anyone figured out a rough guess as to how many "extra" miles she had put on the rental car? I am sure it has been discussed, but I don't know where to begin searching. I always did have magical dreams, LOL.

Here's the new video;

Due to the rule about not showing crime scene photos on the site I have linked it. Please like the video if you would. TIA

If I heard right Jaun asked Jodie that all of this took place BEFORE she shot him. She answered "YES"!!! He had just shown her the picture of Travis slaughtered with her foot in the picture....She just admitted that she stabbed him first !!:great::great::great:

I believe the facts in evidence point to Jodi Arias stealing her grandparents gun and other belongings to facilitate her ultimate goal which appears to have been to kill Travis Alexander. I do not believe she disposed of the gun (or the knife) but rather cleaned, concealed and transported them back to Yreka where most likely they remain today perhaps buried somewhere or hidden in a mattress, under the floor, etc.

I don't recall offhand which WSer said the gun "needed it's own alibi" but that's exactly right - it would have been stupid to get rid of the gun anywhere near the crime scene or the route JA took to and from Utah. Second, as has been suggested by other WSers it's possible JA viewed the gun and knife to be trophies . Whatever happened to the gun if it wasn't permanently destroyed the potential for it to turn up one day certainly exists.

Hummm could she have cleaned them up and sold them at a pawn shop en route??:what:

In June it would be all but deserted and the temp around 100 degrees. Our desert campgrounds are busy in the winter, empty in summer.

She didn't need a motorhome to go there. People camp with tents too. There is usually a mix of RVs, trailers, and tents.

HTH

At one point JA lived in a campground while waiting for staff housing at a Northern California resort she'd just been hired at. This is the same resort Darryl Brewer (who interviewed and hired her) worked for.

Yep, that's where I've been thinking of. Been by it a number of times and it would be a good place. MOO

Awesome wouldn't it be Nice to find the gun. I'd love to see the look on Jodi's face. Can you, Just see those big eyes of Jennifer's bulge, stomp her feet like a petulant child! Before she hits the floor in a dead faint.

Wouldn't it be something if she had taken them back to California to someone she trusted, someone who would never betray her..... and left them in their safe keeping? It would be even greater if they have been turned over to the Prosecution. Sorta' like a BAM! I wonder, has anyone figured out a rough guess as to how many "extra" miles she had put on the rental car? I am sure it has been discussed, but I don't know where to begin searching. I always did have magical dreams, LOL.

I'm with you on this. Oh how :please:awesome if Matt had it and gave to prosecution.

BBM1:
If this did happen the prosecutor would have to give the defense the information or it would be prosecutoral misconduct and a new trial would have to take place or it could go so far as her being released back into society. :what: Scary huh?

As to the milage she put on the rental car I wouldn't think there would be a limit. We do know however that she turned it in one day late.

I truly don't think JA had TA in any kind of stranglehold or anything fancy like that. She didn't need to as she had a gun and a knife. The crime happened fast: 62 seconds. No time for ninja poses or anything else. She went after him quickly and viciously, using 2 weapons. I think that's the long and short of it. Regardless of whether the knife came first or the gunshot came first, it was a brutal, painful crime. And frankly, she'll never disclose exactly how this all went down and we'll never know for sure. Further, neither the gun or knife has been found and it's coming up on 5 yrs since the murder. I don't think those items will ever be found or if they are, I don't think they'll get turned in. She'll be convicted and sentenced long before such a thing ever happens.

I truly don't think JA had TA in any kind of stranglehold or anything fancy like that. She didn't need to as she had a gun and a knife. The crime happened fast: 62 seconds. No time for ninja poses or anything else. She went after him quickly and viciously, using 2 weapons. I think that's the long and short of it. Regardless of whether the knife came first or the gunshot came first, it was a brutal, painful crime. And frankly, she'll never disclose exactly how this all went down and we'll never know for sure. Further, neither the gun or knife has been found and it's coming up on 5 yrs since the murder. I don't think those items will ever be found or if they are, I don't think they'll get turned in. She'll be convicted and sentenced long before such a thing ever happens.

Funny isn't it how no ammo and no holster was found even though Jodi said there was one. Also no knives in the home matched the stab wounds and no knives were missing. More and more and more coincidences keep coming to the surface.

If I heard right Jaun asked Jodie that all of this took place BEFORE she shot him. She answered "YES"!!! He had just shown her the picture of Travis slaughtered with her foot in the picture....She just admitted that she stabbed him first !!:great::great::great:

No. Juan had withdrawn the picture of Travis and the ceiling shot was on the monitor when he asked her. So she answered that the ceiling shot was before she shot Travis. You have to watch the video closely.

Just thought you should know that the foot arrow is correct in the picture b/c it is pointing at Travis' foot - not Jodi's foot.

It is not TA's foot. It's a blood spot that takes the absurd shape of a tiny footprint. It's right beside his shoulder. No way, no how, it's not his foot.

moo

No. Juan had withdrawn the picture of Travis and the ceiling shot was on the monitor when he asked her. So she answered that the ceiling shot was before she shot Travis. You have to watch the video closely.

JM's point - which is very dramatic - is that between the picture before she shot him and the picture where is incapacitated with her foot in the foreground only 62 seconds passed. THAT is quite a point! 62 seconds for her to run down the hall, choose to turn right (instead of left to freedom) hitch a ride up a shelf, turn back, shoot him and subsequently stab him over 20 times and then slash him from ear to ear, flip him, and begin to drag him back to the shower. 62 seconds....

moo

IMO - JM made his point bright and clear.

It's his foot. Moo

Well then, if you think it's his foot, it's about 40 ft away from his body. JM pointed to the picture and said his foot was in the direction of the bathroom. He did not point to the blood spot immediately to the right of TA's shoulder and say that it was his foot. If so, it would be a very tiny foot!

moo

Well then, if you think it's his foot, it's about 40 ft away from his body. JM pointed to the picture and said his foot was in the direction of the bathroom. He did not point to the blood spot immediately to the right of TA's shoulder and say that it was his foot. If so, it would be a very tiny foot!

moo

Correct, his Foot is in the direction of the bathroom, and it looks 40 feet away because of the weird perspective from the camera being right next to Jodi's foot in the foreground.

I thought exactly like you do -- no way is that tiny thing his foot -- until I saw a recreation photo that I believe is posted somewhere on this thread, and sure enough the Travis Double's foot is tiny just like in the real pic.

BBM1:
If this did happen the prosecutor would have to give the defense the information or it would be prosecutoral misconduct and a new trial would have to take place or it could go so far as her being released back into society. :what: Scary huh?

As to the milage she put on the rental car I wouldn't think there would be a limit. We do know however that she turned it in one day late.

Well, so much for a Perry Mason moment, LOL

BBM

I wasn't meaning a limit on the rental car, I was referencing the excess miles, versus the actual miles her trip should have taken to drive. Thanks. Yes, it would be scary if she were to walk.

I'm hoping the court observers will pay very close attention to the jurors on Tuesday, as ALV's testimony may bring some very disturbing information to light.

Important for people to be aware that JA tried to plead for lesser charges and if the charges were not reduced, she made it known that her defense strategy would include collateral damage to both TA's image and others close to him. TA's family is aware of the evidence and knows what the defense plans to present.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

The emails between TA and the Hughes is something that the defense finds compelling and may show TA to be less than a gentleman when it comes to his relationships with women in general and specifically JA. Whether or not it is compelling enough to sway the jury remains to be seen. The DT is now heading into what it considers to be the meat and the potatoes of its strategy; trial watchers need to be open minded here and understand that while TA's image will not come out of this squeaky clean, this in no way gives any justification for a gunshot wound to the head, 27 stab wounds and the slashing of his throat.

The family will need support as they go through this difficult week of testimony. They do know the intentions of the DT and I have no doubt they are as prepared as they can possibly be for this emotional part of the trial. I have confidence in them and JM in making the decision to reject 2cnd degree murder charges with a maximum sentence of 25 years and pursue the death penalty.

This week will not be one for the faint of heart.

If you want to discuss this, please do so on the main thread here so we can keep this thread clear for the court observations.

Yes. The gun would be amazing! :rocker:

But, that was be just too easy. ;)

Awesome wouldn't it be Nice to find the gun. I'd love to see the look on Jodi's face. Can you, Just see those big eyes of Jennifer's bulge, stomp her feet like a petulant child! Before she hits the floor in a dead faint.

I am with you there too.

With this case and evidence evolving like a merry-go-round; daily, hourly- my opinions and perspectives change.

After seeing the comparison pic, I do believe it is Travis' foot as well and his feet are facing northside, towards the bathroom entrance. IMO, she is dragging him to the area when the pool of blood. :(

Correct, his Foot is in the direction of the bathroom, and it looks 40 feet away because of the weird perspective from the camera being right next to Jodi's foot in the foreground.

I thought exactly like you do -- no way is that tiny thing his foot -- until I saw a recreation photo that I believe is posted somewhere on this thread, and sure enough the Travis Double's foot is tiny just like in the real pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth