Former Miss Argentina Dies During Plastic Sugery.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/12/01/argentina.model.death/index.html

Buenos Aires, Argentina (CNN) -- A former Miss Argentina died Sunday after complications arising from plastic surgery, the official Telam news agency said.

Solange Magnano, 37, died in a hospital after being transferred from a clinic where she underwent an elective surgery on her buttocks on Wednesday, the agency reported.

Magnano ran her own modeling agency in Argentina, and had been a model and Miss Argentina in 1994. She also was the mother of 7-year-old twins.

Vanity has gone way overboard in this world. Staying healthy is all that matters.

:cow:

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — A 38-year-old former Miss Argentina has died from complications after undergoing cosmetic surgery on her buttocks.

Solange Magnano, a mother of twins who won the crown in 1994, died of a pulmonary embolism Sunday after three days in critical condition following a gluteoplasty in Buenos Aires.

Close friend Roberto Piazza said the procedure involved injections and the liquid "went to her lungs and brain."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,578293,00.html?test=latestnews

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — A 38-year-old former Miss Argentina has died from complications after undergoing cosmetic surgery on her buttocks.

Solange Magnano, a mother of twins who won the crown in 1994, died of a pulmonary embolism Sunday after three days in critical condition following a gluteoplasty in Buenos Aires.

Close friend Roberto Piazza said the procedure involved injections and the liquid "went to her lungs and brain."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,578293,00.html?test=latestnews

How terribly sad.

I feel we are seeing a too many people die from cosmetic procedures and this is very sad. We should accept ourselves as we are as procedures are surgeries and proving to be too risky for some.

It is a shame to die so young and risk your life just to try to be more beautiful. Breaks my heart.

May she RIP and her family (twins) be able to cope with this loss.

Gozgals

This...for a butt procedure.
I think some people have a deadly addiction to their looks like some have a deadly addiciton to food...drugs....etc.

I know some people have serious self-esteem issues tied in with how they feel their body looks to others (or themselves), and really, I do feel badly for them. Thankfully, I guess I"m not one of them. I have a scar (actually, a rather bad one, that actually lifts up one side of my upper lip). I got it from a a car accident when I was 17. I never even considered plastic surgery to fix it, although it was offered to me. I also have a niece who is 35, who thinks she's fat (she's not -- probably anorexic), thinks she has a fat butt, and is not happy with her lack of "bust". She's one of the people I refer to. She can't see what a beautiful person she is, just as she is. It really is an illness with her, as it probably was with this poor lady who lost her life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches
Back