Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@oceanblueyes - THANK YOU for that link! This is the first time I have seen this. It appears this is being surpressed so as not to give people preconceived notions, or to discourage any new types of leads...I would think. Regardless, this is very significant! AND...I believe the man in the clip 100%. I also believe that one of her friends must have a pretty idea of who this guy is, (or who he said he is.) Teenagers report every blasted detail of their lives to their friends in excrutiating detail. Sierra must have talked about this guy to at least her closest BFF's either in an excited manner, or "eww this creepy dude keeps bothering me." Her friends know more than is being disclosed to the public. Kids talk to each other.

I am still getting the correct video when I click on the link.

This man may not be a farm worker though because in the video it states he is a neighbor.

IMO
What is the title of the video? TIA...

Well I hear the guy mentioning seeing a man dressed in black with long hair.
That is almost an textbook "bad guy" description.
What I don't hear is him speaking of seeing Sierra also.
It seems so out of context.

Did someone say a VTA bus stop was nearby?
Could a local post the various bus stops in this area to know where people can linger
by the side of the road and not draw attention?

Any on Palm Ave.?
Any on Santa Teresa or Hale Ave. or whatever it's called?

What is the title of the video? TIA...

Oh gosh let me think cuz I dont want to go back and look for the link again. lol

I think the title is something like. The FBI enters the investigation or something similiar.

What video are you getting when you link it? Everytime I have linked it .....it gave the correct one.

IMO

Well I hear the guy mentioning seeing a man dressed in black with long hair.
That is almost an textbook "bad guy" description.
What I don't hear is him speaking of seeing Sierra also.
It seems so out of context.

Did someone say a VTA bus stop was nearby?
Could a local post the various bus stops in this area to know where people can linger
by the side of the road and not draw attention?

Any on Palm Ave.?
Any on Santa Teresa or Hale Ave. or whatever it's called?

The reporter stated that the FBI has talked to neighbors and then the reporter starts talking with this man so I assume he is a neighbor of Sierra's and he would have to be talking about the bus stop where she caught the bus, imo.

I did read an article early on that neighbors in the area had agreed to have their homes searched so maybe this man lives close by.

Why I dont think he is a farm worker who works the fields is farm workers would not be called neighbors.

IMO

@oceanblueyes - THANK YOU for that link! This is the first time I have seen this. It appears this is being surpressed so as not to give people preconceived notions, or to discourage any new types of leads...I would think. Regardless, this is very significant! AND...I believe the man in the clip 100%. I also believe that one of her friends must have a pretty idea of who this guy is, (or who he said he is.) Teenagers report every blasted detail of their lives to their friends in excrutiating detail. Sierra must have talked about this guy to at least her closest BFF's either in an excited manner, or "eww this creepy dude keeps bothering me." Her friends know more than is being disclosed to the public. Kids talk to each other.

Yes, this man sure seemed very honest and sincere that is for sure.

imo

Wow that's the first I've heard of this white haired worker even though I've seen this sake farm worker speak in interviews, it's never shown before. Thanks for that, sounds alarming and super creepy

I'm sorry, I am confused with your post. You have seen the farm worker speak before in interviews other than this one? Do you have links to those? The video never said he was a farm worker. It just went from saying they were talking to neighbors and then it went to them interviewing him. Is there a reason why we know he is a farm worker and not a neighbor. The coat he is wearing doesn't seem typical for a worker to wear and it is clean. I know nothing about this type of work though.

I was hoping to log in this morning to see Sierra had been found safe and well over the weekend. :(

Still thinking positive thoughts she is found safe and well x

Yes, this man sure seemed very honest and sincere that is for sure.

imo

I am suspicious of the statements from the man in the video until someone else comes forward with the same information. There should be plenty of other people that would be able to verify the presence of the man at the bus stop. Does anyone remember which thread has the map of the house and bus stop? I want to walk that again.

If he has seen the other guy there with her then certainly others have also. Could he be lying?

He sounded very honest and sincere. Why would he lie about it? I just dont see a reason for him to lie. The reporter came up to him.......he did not hunt down the reporter.

imo

I am suspicious of the statements from the man in the video until someone else comes forward with the same information. There should be plenty of other people that would be able to verify the presence of the man at the bus stop. Does anyone remember which thread has the map of the house and bus stop? I want to walk that again.

And we dont know if others have told the FBI the same thing. Just because one man speaks out does not mean others dont know things. The police have said they have interviewed over a hundred people in this on going investigation. Some will speak out and others dont. It doesnt mean this man is untruthful though.

And some people are very observant while others dont pay any attention to anything that goes on around them.

IMO

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
But, you do have a point about bringing a change of undies/clothes in high school.
I'm just so impressed you all can remember back that far!:what:

I, as well as all my kids, were all required to have a set of clothes (gym shorts & t-shirt and sneakers) just for PE, kept in our locker in the gym. We took them home on Fridays so they could be laundered and brought back to school on Monday. There was rarely a need to bring extra clothes, we didn't wear our regualar clothes for PE. Granted, that's been a lot of years ago, so things may have changed but the only time we brought a clean set of clothes to school was if we planned on staying overnight with a friend.

I'm sorry, I am confused with your post. You have seen the farm worker speak before in interviews other than this one? Do you have links to those? The video never said he was a farm worker. It just went from saying they were talking to neighbors and then it went to them interviewing him. Is there a reason why we know he is a farm worker and not a neighbor. The coat he is wearing doesn't seem typical for a worker to wear and it is clean. I know nothing about this type of work though.

No it doesnt seem typical wear for a farm worker.

The jacket and his white shirt underneath looks extremely clean.

What farm worker wears a white t-shirt to work in the fields?

I dont know of any and we have loads of farm workers in my area.

IMO

The reporter stated that the FBI has talked to neighbors and then the reporter starts talking with this man so I assume he is a neighbor of Sierra's and he would have to be talking about the bus stop where she caught the bus, imo.

I did read an article early on that neighbors in the area had agreed to have their homes searched so maybe this man lives close by.

Why I dont think he is a farm worker who works the fields is farm workers would not be called neighbors.

IMO

I watched the video again.
I see when they say this, first they show a man walking around in front of presumably his home.
And then they talked to THIS MAN...
Neighbor in this context could also mean from a neighboring field.
He is not standing in front of a home on Paquita Espana, but in front of a field.
He makes no mention of Sierra in the same context with this man.

All I can say is, you know how the media is.

I will remain circumspect about his account until I see that it has led to a released sketch of this person, or other witnesses come forward saying, a man in black was seen on several occasions in the time period prior to Sierra's disappearance.

He seemed genuine to me and it is certainly true that some people are more observant about the environment than most people.

I have a little purely intellectual caution in that occasionally, someone who inserts themselves into the investigation does so because they are guilty (they want to figure out what investigators know).

But I didn't see anything hinky in his body language or hear anything in his voice.

It wasn't clear to me that the farm worker was saying this guy was actually at Sierra's bus stop, just that he was somewhere in the vicinity.

It was clear that he hasn't been seen since, which does seem suggestive. Unfortunately.

The news reporter said that he usually sees a white man at the bus stop then it goes into the interview with him. I agree with your reference to intellectual caution. Also, going back in her tweets, I remember someone mentioning Sierra talking about guys/or people harrassing her from a car on two different days in February. She surely would have mentioned to her friends that this person was at the bus stop with her, but from all the other information we have she was always at the bus stop alone. The man in the video didn't say he saw the man once, he indicated it was a frequent thing. I find this very odd. I will stop with mentioning him. He very well could be a suspect and LE is watching him and possibly others, but until they find Sierra, they have no evidence to do more than keep an eye on any suspects they may have.

Does anyone else find it strange how vague he was with his description of this man? Granted, it was a very brief interview and I'm sure LE has questioned him for a further description but something feels off to me.
It just seemed like the typical description often given of the 'the black man or 4 black men' who did it. It's not surprising to me that a hispanic person would give the typical 'white man with long hair' scenario. Something is tweaking my radar.

I am wondering if Sierra normally is in contact with her mom during the day. I read somewhere her mom texted her when she got off work at 3:45 with no response. Is that normal? Did she worry between then and when she found out she was not at school via email at 6. Did the email go out earlier and did not see it then or did the school send it out then? Makes me wonder if there was some conflict that day and they were not speaking or something. Did she assume she was just ignoring her? What time did they normally meet up at home? What time does her mom get home from work?

Does anyone else find it strange how vague he was with his description of this man? Granted, it was a very brief interview and I'm sure LE has questioned him for a further description but something feels off to me.
It just seemed like the typical description often given of the 'the black man or 4 black men' who did it. It's not surprising to me that a hispanic person would give the typical 'white man with long hair' scenario. Something is tweaking my radar.

I am not sure what you mean? If the man is a white man with long hair wearing dark clothing, then it is what it is, no?

I agree. I am sure he gave a very in depth description to LE. He did not have time to do that on the quick video.

IMO

I am wondering if Sierra normally is in contact with her mom during the day. I read somewhere her mom texted her when she got off work at 3:45 with no response. Is that normal? Did she worry between then and when she found out she was not at school via email at 6. Did the email go out earlier and did not see it then or did the school send it out then? Makes me wonder if there was some conflict that day and they were not speaking or something. Did she assume she was just ignoring her? What time did they normally meet up at home? What time does her mom get home from work?

I would think it is normal.

Our daughter in law text her daughter or son when she starts to leave and ask them do they need anything before she gets home.

From what has been said Marlene read the email from the school after she got home around 6. She still works in Fremont and commutes back and forth everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado