NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to thank every one for keeping up the tags and again to invite any guests to go ahead and sign up and tell us your thoughts. I promise that we won't hurt you as long as you are kind, speculative, and want to discuss the case. And if a random comment that brings a smile or sparks a new thought in someone else's mind, that is highly encouraged around here (as long as you make efforts to stay on topic).

Jinx! I was just going to post about the tags, agreed, thanks to all that are doing tags as it is going to make it much easier to find things later.

Could it be that the tip they got a few days ago was from someone that had mulch delivered or they picked it up from that yard to do their yard and had LE /investigation come and test it and found Zahras remains? Im getting sick typing .SORRY

I will pray until the sky falls down for that NOT to be the case.

I am hoping against hope that she will be found locked in a crawl space somewhere....alive, hungry and cold but ok.

I can fully understand her Australian relatives not making any comments. Put yourself in their shoes:
Their relative, who they have seen nurse his daughter through 2 bouts of cancer and who appeared to be a loving and caring father whilst near them in Australia, is suddenly deemed to be involved in the murder of the same daughter.

How would you react? Who would you believe? How devastated would you be?

My heart goes out to all the relatives unrelated to the immediate happenings. This must have been a bolt from the blue and heartwrenching news for them.

I would be in shock if it happeed to my brother and his daughter.

Oh me too - wouldn't that be wonderful if Zahra was still alive.

Agreed with all your points about the family, it must be hell.

I recall reading (many threads ago) that he tried to visit her early on and was rebuffed. I hope I'm remembering this correctly.

I would assume any conversations they might have would be videotaped and recorded by LE. There is no way they're going to let the two of them have privacy at this point.

IIRC, it was reported in the media that Adam went to visit Elisa, but I don't recall reading that he was turned away.

Sweet Angel Zahra,
I wrote you this a couple of days ago, I want to tell you again,

This is how Im feeling right now, Justice will never be served for you in my time here on earth.
We can sit here and try to figure out what happened to you or where you are right now, none of that really matters, its how you got to where you are now.
You were let down, forgotten about and literally thrown away at the hands of many evil people, even the ones in AU let you down, how much did they really search for you? You were taken out of your country possibly illegally, why was that not reported when they took you out?

So many questions Zahra, I know you must have had those questions each and every day ,and no one answered,no one listened.

You know Zahra, IF someone gets charged with throwing you away, they'll still eat, sleep, and breathe. They'll have done the most horrendous act and still get to breathe, not only that they'll have someone actually represent them while they breathe.
In the end your story, Zahra, will be a story about humans,turned into savage beasts that had no place here on earth.
Zahra, I know that you are one of Gods precious children and always have been, I just dont understand why you had to travel such a gruesome road before you were at your final resting place.
Your short life here will strengthen my belief of why I must love,& protect my own children each and every day I walk this earth.
:rose::star::rose::star::rose::star::rose::star::rose::star::rose::star::rose:

I missed afew hours today and wow, there must be 100 posts!
I did read something said about the media, and I understood what the person was trying to get across.......Only people that have been involved in a HIGH profile violent crime can understand that the media is a double edge sword, no matter how you slice it victims are re-victimized in the media, its just the way it is. The people that love Zahar, the children of stepmonster are all victims being re-victims unintentionally....Played this game in my life and it is a necessary evil, I wouldn't wish it on my worst ememy. So if your family works in the media, please take no offense, the harm to the families is not intended but it is still there!....Praying for sweet Zahar, her stepsister, stepbrother, grandparents and all how have been harmed by the stepmonster and Bio-dad!

Great photos! Thank you!

It looks like they are leaving no stone (wood chip) unturned in the quest for justice for Zahra!

JMHO.

I can not wrap my mind around the thought of ANYONE putting a childs body thru a woodchipper!

Sweet Angel Zahra,
I wrote you this a couple of days ago, I want to tell you again,

This is how Im feeling right now, Justice will never be served for you in my time here on earth.
We can sit here and try to figure out what happened to you or where you are right now, none of that really matters, its how you got to where you are now.
You were let down, forgotten about and literally thrown away at the hands of many evil people, even the ones in AU let you down, how much did they really search for you? You were taken out of your country possibly illegally, why was that not reported when they took you out?

So many questions Zahra, I know you must have had those questions each and every day ,and no one answered,no one listened.

You know Zahra, IF someone gets charged with throwing you away, they'll still eat, sleep, and breathe. They'll have done the most horrendous act and still get to breathe, not only that they'll have someone actually represent them while they breathe.
In the end your story, Zahra, will be a story about humans,turned into savage beasts that had no place here on earth.
Zahra, I know that you are one of Gods precious children and always have been, I just dont understand why you had to travel such a gruesome road before you were at your final resting place.
Your short life here will strengthen my belief of why I must love,& protect my own children each and every day I walk this earth.
:rose::star::rose::star::rose::star::rose::star::rose::star::rose::star::rose:

A BIG AMEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!
Almost puts me in tears on all these kid cases on here. I have 3 boys and to think anything ever happening to them is something unimaginable. These cases make me love and protect my children more and more every day cause ya never know with all these crazies out there anymore! And ya never know when will be the last time you see their smiling face. Life is so precious and can be gone in the blink of an eye!
This story is just breaking my heart. Poor zahra and to think i've always wanted a little girl.. I would've taken her and loved her no matter what was wrong with her!!! Bless you littl zahra!

I can not wrap my mind around the thought of ANYONE putting a childs body thru a woodchipper!

I thought the woodchipper was off the table per LE..Please tell me they didn't put it back on there..

Also, what are they looking for IF they are sifting through the dirt and tearing the house apart?

Regarding bio mom, paper signing and such. I was a $10 pommie my bio dad had to sign because we were emmigrating (bugs,reptiles,beautiful birds great fishing, paridise to me).
We returned to uk, came to Canada for VISIT, no signing or contact required of bio dad.
We became citezins a few years later.

Being that stepmom is American, you can call it just a VISIT and mess with the paper work when you get here - like him working.

I had a younger brother and stepsister same age. my stepsister Caroline got sick, she hid her medication. She had become IT of the "family" but sickness gave her relief, she was 10 she died. I understood, i told no one she hid her meds, i was 13.

Maybe Zahra just gave up. Different culture, ( there may be little Italy,China Town but there ain't no little Au or UK) not fun to be differt at that age, no family, nothing.

JMO MOO

Logged of at 4:25. Got home and back on at 6:00 and there's already 9 pages to catch up on. My goodness.

What I find equally if not more disturbing is that LE, after they declared the case no longer a missing person but a homicide, has never once after that declaration mentioned that they were searching for her BODY anywhere. Just for 'pieces' of evidence. Does anyone else find that odd?

yup... and I never lost sight of that wood chipper theory... especially because the only people dismissing it were talking heads, saying that the dogs hit on the engine... I've never heard the LE dismiss it.. and I am positive I heard that they dismantled it.. although I've tried very hard to find footage of them stating that... so here we sit.. :(

Such a sad sight to see so many Police Offers digging holes looking for Zahra. I'm almost positive they are no longer looking for "evidence", I believe they have all they need (leg, mattress, etc.).

I can't even imagine the horror they will face upon finding her (if they do, which I pray they do).

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people on here that help one another out with keeping up with the situation. I think that what we do for one another is invaluable especially considering some of us do not have that person to talk to that wants to invest in something clearly so disturbing. But then we have the people like Punk and Mr Punk and SH and Mr SH. Those two women truly got a different breed and I am thankful that they did. Thank you to them and their spouses for truly supporting this situation and all of us and especially Zahra that poor little angel.

I was just wondering...I know that several people have been in contact with each other that live around there I was wondering if others have. The one thing that I have seen with this case is that the more that happens the more that it seems to me that Zahra is bringing a whole lot of people together all for a common purpose. This little girl is doing what she always did best making peoples lives better either by being there or everyone coming together for her to lay her to rest with the dignity she should have had.

Where I am going with this is this...I was wondering if anyone would definitely stand behind a group that would help other kids in her situation. I do not know how that we would do it but this group is strong and it is amazing to me. It only takes one person to change the world or the situation in the world. Its just an idea but most of us are probably parents and grandparents and would love to do something and hopefully get this changed for all of the babies out there just like Zahra who deserved so much more but never got it. I believe in the power of a lot of people standing up for the same thing, it truly makes a difference. So if anyone is interested in helping me start this group and seeing where it goes let me know. I have nothing to hide from anyone.

I am a hardworking mom that loves her kids and believes that there is better out there then this for all of these poor defenseless kids that are abused, tortured and killed daily by people that they should trust in this world. By gosh the world is rough enough outside without worrying about the people that want to hurt you on the inside. I believe that we have to finally stand up for them when they cant stand up for them selves.

Everyone let me know what you think...it could be great but needs a lot of work and love. Just like everyone of these babies in this world.

AU Channel 9 Today Show 8.00am

Is reporting that information on the serial numbers from Zahra's prosthetic leg are not expected to reach America until early next week.

Reported live by Denham Hitchcock

Live.

yup... and I never lost sight of that wood chipper theory... especially because the only people dismissing it were talking heads, saying that the dogs hit on the engine... I've never heard the LE dismiss it.. and I am positive I heard that they dismantled it.. although I've tried very hard to find footage of them stating that... so here we sit.. :(

The dismantling it was reported by a local It wasn't reported by LE or MSM. IIRC

They have ruled out the dog hits on the wood chipper more or less.

Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

K9 crews indicated earlier in the week that traces of human remains were found on wood processing equipment in an area where Baker's father once worked, but detectives with the Burke County Sheriff's Office said that is no longer a solid lead.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ome-up-empty-so-far-as-zahra-search-continues

Is reporting that information on the serial numbers from Zahra's prosthetic leg are not expected to reach America until early next week.

Live.

Not trying to sound like an idiot, but why would it take so long for the serial numbers to get here? Couldn't they make a phone call or a fax???

What I find equally if not more disturbing is that LE, after they declared the case no longer a missing person but a homicide, has never once after that declaration mentioned that they were searching for her BODY anywhere. Just for 'pieces' of evidence. Does anyone else find that odd?
After reading comments on this thread and understanding how they're sifting and dropping tiny things into evidence bags, there's no way I can think they're after a body. They know, and I admit it's no longer odd to me. They've told me everything I need to know. It's a horrid scene and I'm just hoping they have enough of everything they need, to get a quick verdict.

I feel very bad for her family and friends, neighbors and investigators, and don't for a second believe her bio mom is the person these monsters have portrayed her to be.

:furious:

Live.

See, I don't understand that. With the internet and fax machine, it seems like it is something they could email a document or fax the numbers in a matter of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine