Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she left her car there because she didn't want to leave Tony and/or too lazy to go back for it.
What do you mean she didn't want to leave Tony? How does her abandoning her car at amscot have anything to do with her not wanting to leave Tony?

Fox 35 Orlando just did a short report on the vigil tonite, and also reported that a rock band pulled up today with a flatbed trailer and played a hate song for Casey.

Don't see it up on their site yet...
Interesting! Thanks for the update! :)

I know that is what is being reported but where did this information come from? I Just read the search warrant & It makes no mention of Tony stating that he picked up Casey from amscot. Does anyone have any kind of link showing where this statement came from? I know I heard it too but I can't remember where. I'm just trying to find out for certain if Tony actually said that he picked Casey up........

This topic comes up everyday:

Friends said Lazzaro believed she worked as an event planner at Universal Studios for the two months they were together. She told him her boss allowed her to work from her computer at his Winter Park apartment. They found out later from her family she wasn't earning the money she was spending. Instead, Casey was running up her mother's credit cards.

When Casey called Lazarro for a ride from the Amscot where she abandoned her car, she claimed it had broken down and that her father was going to get it to a shop later. That car holds some of the most significant evidence investigators have revealed, possible evidence of Caylee's hair, a suspicious stain and the odor of human decomposition, all in the trunk.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16979873/detail.html

OMG - I may have to go call it a night on that one. You called her 'their spawn'.....HAHAHAHA! That is hilarious. Wonder who the rockband was? Talk about driving down property values...that neighborhood is a circus!

This board is sooo tame compared to what is being posted on messageboard locally to Orlando - and most of it is overwhelmingly negative towards the grandparents moreso than CA. The person who is really getting the thrashing on those boards is the grandmother: post after post after post after post. It's unlike anything I have ever seen.

i think the song was

PSYCHO KILLER

but i could be wrong, either way that is the best song for her

Watching The Detectives

You think you're alone until you realize you're in it
Now fear is here to stay, love is here for a visit
They call it instant justice when it's past the legal limit
Someone's scratching at the window, I wonder who is it?
The detectives come to check if you belong to the parents
Who are ready to hear the worst about their daughter's disappearance
Though it nearly took a miracle to get you to stay
It only took my little fingers to blow you away

casey is going to try to take every body down.. she doesn't care about her own baby we know she doesn't care about her friends either.. it's a shame all the people who were hanging out with her are going to have there lives turned upside down by being question about caylee's disapearance.. it was bad enough for that poor zeniada, everybody was looking at her like she was a baby killer.. but they will all be cleared just like zenada.. 90% of the american people know who is responsible for whatever happened to caylee.. so they will be ok in the end..the police will question them and move on back to wear the arrows are pointing..

A few weeks after Caylee was in jail, I started thinking she would implicate Cindy at some point.

Watching The Detectives

See what I'm saying, she's all that, none better. ROTFL

APPLE/TREE we really don't know what Casey sounds like because remember she won't talk
no ..we know what she sounds like from her jail calls.. we heard th real casey.. the casey who thought no one was listening...

From My mommie didn't kill me's myspace: (yes I'm nosy and got a add for a friend too. :))

I am just a little girl, not a pawn in a game, Though I may be very small I have feelings just the same. I hear your hurtful words when you think I'm not around, I try so very hard to Block out those evil sounds. Fighting and arguing wasn't good enough one day, You deceived my trust when you took me away. Now all the people that I love aren't with me anymore, I am so confused and I hurt to the core. Look past your own pain and you will see, While you fight to hurt each other you end up hurting me. So wrapped up in your own pain, you forget as adults often do, Though I am little I hurt BIG, just like you! Please help bring me back home.... 225,000 reward if you help me come home

Well that is sweet as can be but didn't Gergette, BH, JB state they knew who had Caylee and she would be home in 7 days? So why the need for the new private Mysspace? How are we to help? Florida, New York He77 Cagey just give us a state, maybe a sketch of what the person you last gave Caylee to, might help us to help you. Please don't beg for our help when you don't really want it.

A previous poster provided a link to HowStuffWorks: Bounty Hunting. From that article,

'"Then we start looking for the Judas," Burton explains. The Judas is that one person who has been scorned by the accused and is now willing to reveal the skip's whereabouts. The Judas can be a drug dealer, an ex-girlfriend, the person who put up the bail collateral and who now feels betrayed or even the person's mother or father."'

I think LP's mention of CA's friends' names could serve two strategic purposes:

1. It serves as a threat to the friends that, if they know anything, they'd better step up. Else, despite their efforts to stay out of the 'circus', he's going to drag them in and expose any skeletons (in the closet) they may have.

2. There is possibly more pressure on CA to reveal some info, as her friends will hold her responsible should #1 occur.

I believe, in mentioning them by name, he's looking for his "Judas".

His "judas" is Tony Lazarro. Tony has not appeared on camera once and has remained totally silent to all with the exception of LE. He is cooperating.

Tony was privy to all of Casey's actions during the crucial period of time.

Tony placed his my space mood to "Nauseated" two days after the case broke. I know she wanted his number but This is what he thinks of Casey....

Tony is a star. I admire his unwillingness to talk to all of the wrong people.

Tony will be the END of Casey Anthony in this case.

He is the one to watch.

Every single other "friend/red herring" is nothing but a distraction.

Bravo Tony.

i think the song was

PSYCHO KILLER

but i could be wrong, either way that is the best song for her

LOL..I was counting on you to come up with one.. I was thinking Crazy B*T*C*H..it is a song ya know..google it.

LOL..I was counting on you to come up with one.. I was thinking Crazy B*T*C*H..it is a song ya know..google it.

I thought the same thing too - I just didn't know if I'd get booted for posting it :)

This board is sooo tame compared to what is being posted on messageboard locally to Orlando - and most of it is overwhelmingly negative towards the grandparents moreso than CA. The person who is really getting the thrashing on those boards is the grandmother: post after post after post after post. It's unlike anything I have ever seen.

Do you have a link please?? I would love to see the thrashing and might join in!

In the early threads, you'll see a lot of empathy for Cindy and George to have been placed into this situation by their spawn.

But with each passing day, as their absurd lies and denials continue to pile up higher than that house, compassion fatigue has set in.

The last thing Casey should be getting right now is pampering of any kind. We're all seeing what 22 years of that has done.

BTW, welcome!

Thank you! I agree Casey should not. I think there is no other choice for them...at this point. I think the parents enabling will end soon enough. I think they believe for now it will help bring Caylee home. I truly do.

I hope each day I will hear or read something that will set off this case so there is closure.

I believe HOPE Caylee is alive. I want to continue to have Faith in that statement. This baby girl looks JUST like my niece ....everytime I see her little face it tears me up to think "what if it was our little one" which brings me to wonder....Where is the rest of their family? Are there any efforts in place by the Anthony's to search for Caylee?

For one trhing, I think the tow yard would have taken an inventory of what was inside the car when they took it (legal reasons).

Believe that if you want to. My experience was that the tow yard that took my son's car didn't take an inventory and there were many things missing - sad when others steal from a person who was just killed. Made me sick.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Watching The Detectives

:):):behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online