Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was too. My sister is 39 and she looks MUCH younger than Casey. Of course she does not drink or do drugs, so the looks last a lot longer.

I blew up some of the pictures of Casey and she has a number of "marks" on her face, neck, body which can be indicative of meth or crack. Those also case premature aging of the face and skin. If she is using those drugs then that would account for her looking much older than she is.

Or it could be because she is fair skinned Irish and lives in Florida. I'm sorry but although I firmly believe she is a murderess....I don' t buy the drug theory.

She is simply a sociopath.

This topic comes up everyday:

Friends said Lazzaro believed she worked as an event planner at Universal Studios for the two months they were together. She told him her boss allowed her to work from her computer at his Winter Park apartment. They found out later from her family she wasn't earning the money she was spending. Instead, Casey was running up her mother's credit cards.

When Casey called Lazarro for a ride from the Amscot where she abandoned her car, she claimed it had broken down and that her father was going to get it to a shop later. That car holds some of the most significant evidence investigators have revealed, possible evidence of Caylee's hair, a suspicious stain and the odor of human decomposition, all in the trunk.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16979873/detail.html
Thank you......I know I heard it too but I was just trying to find out if Tony himself ever stated that he picked up Casey. This article isn't very specific it just says "friends" ..........thank you

Count me as one of the people who are skeptical of anything any of the Anthonys have said in regards to this case.

I think honesty on their part ended when Cindy said, "It smells like a dead body in the damn car."

JMHO.

I still believe it is possible that the car could have passed through other hands from the time it was towed until it was reclaimed by the Anthony family.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Let's move it to the new thread. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69552

Angle_Type_Brass_Padlock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member