State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there knowledge of whether NC ever used the landline phone? Did she have a cell phone, and did she use her cell phone only?
Where was her cellphone located after she went missing?
tia

Darn, I missed the whole money thing from the vacation. :(

I missed more than half. What I got though (I think) was the beach house was owned by a family/friend so no cost there. Groceries for breakfast were about $300 and she would have been responsible for a third of it. They went to dinner once and she only had $25, so parents paid. Probably missed a lot of it, but this is what I heard.

Is there knowledge of whether NC ever used the landline phone? Did she have a cell phone, and did she use her cell phone only?
Where was her cellphone located after she went missing?
tia

Her cellphone was left at home. It was never lost.

Can we have all the Cisco employees reboot their browsers? That should clear up the buffering for about ten minutes...no?

Did he say NC said the mortgage remainder was about 160K?

If I heard correctly, that was thought to be the buy out portion for Brad, were Nancy to keep the house. Not the full mortgage amount.

I understand people hammer their site during lunch hours, but you think WRAL would figure out by now what time their biggest traffic is and allocate bandwith during that time for that.

Yes, he said 190K was already paid off.

That seems very high, don't you think? I wonder if that is only based on the value of the house at that time (i.e. they bought low before the bubble, and now the house is worth a lot). I can't see in their financial situation (and with a 2nd mortgage) they would have paid off $190 already unless they had one heck of a down payment.

IMO, it's only significant if you believe anything Brad says.

I don't understand what you mean. Mr. Rentz is testifying as to what Nancy told him and she wasn't questioning it. If there were any doubt about the fact that he did these things I don't think she would have told Mr. Rentz that. (Not being snarky, I don't understand.)

WOW. Did we just see emotion from BC when NC's voice played? He closed his eyes a long time.

I am really tired of hearing about money.

I think it's distracting and actually harmful for the prosecution.

They were divorcing - of course there were money issues - they were both terrible with money and it was one of the weapons they used against each other.

So what?

Unless she was killed by a stack of $20's - this seems like it's distracting and I would bet that it is making the jury dislike the victim.

It goes to motive.

fran

Heard Nancy Cooper's saved phone message to her dad & mom. So Nancy's voice was heard at trial. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288