Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to LE they even gave her a phone so she could keep in contact with them..but she turned it off....thats one thing i dont get ;(

I don't get it either.

Her explanation, iirc, from the recent episode of Blog Talk Radio w/ Tricia, is that the officer who arrested her (for drugs) was also the officer to whom she was in contact with about Hailey's disappearance. She felt she was bullied/talked down to when she was arrested & she didn't feel like she could trust that officer any longer. Therefore, she did not want to continue the communication with him.

Please feel free to correct me if I have misstated.

ETA: By no means I am taking up for BD. I just wanted to add these items to the discussion.

They just showed a segment on HLN and said that Billie is staying with family in Colorado City until they find out information on if this is Hailey or not. They showed Connie (her grandmother) talking and my heart absolutely breaks for her. God love her.

OH and Nancy is covering this again tonight.

They just showed a segment on HLN and said that Billie is staying with family in Colorado City until they find out information on if this is Hailey or not. They showed Connie (her grandmother) talking and my heart absolutely breaks for her. God love her.

Connie I just want to hug :(

Thanks Nurse.

Also, just a friendly reminder why I can't deviate from BD & SA as both being complicit:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

http://www.ktxs.com/download/2011/0322/27283525.pdf

There are other warrants out there as well but these two sold me. Even if somebody additional ends up being involved, based on the above affidavits I'll always believe both BD & SA are involved as well.

Btw, the info on their true crime printouts are in these links.

Connie makes me cry. So sad.

When was BD named a person of interest? I must have missed that because I did not know. tia

There is a thread for this. Also somewhere, IIRC, there is a LE affidavit, probable cause or something that states this as well.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130879"]According to District Attorney Ann Reed, Billie Dunn IS a person of interest. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: Thanks Nurse! I just saw your post!

I don't get it either.

Her explanation, iirc, from the recent episode of Blog Talk Radio w/ Tricia, is that the officer who arrested her (for drugs) was also the officer to whom she was in contact with about Hailey's disappearance. She felt she was bullied/talked down to when she was arrested & she didn't feel like she could trust that officer any longer. Therefore, she did not want to continue the communication with him.

Please feel free to correct me if I have misstated.

ETA: By no means I am taking up for BD. I just wanted to add these items to the discussion.

BD cracks me up! Pot - meet kettle lol. She can't trust the cop but she's the one that's a known drug abuser? Lmao! Yeah BD, we all know drug users are the most trusted people in the world, especially knowing it's a fact they don't lie and are always truthful during polygraph assessments... Lol.

Just to clarify, we're talking about CLINT'S mother Connie, not Billie's mother Connie, correct?

Because I can't remember Connie Ostrander ever speaking out for her granddaughter. :mad:

Thanks Nurse.

Also, just a friendly reminder why I can't deviate from BD & SA as both being complicit:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

http://www.ktxs.com/download/2011/0322/27283525.pdf

There are other warrants out there as well but these two sold me. Even if somebody additional ends up being involved, based on the above affidavits I'll always believe both BD & SA are involved as well.

Btw, the info on their true crime printouts are in these links.

And yet..a year later..there hasnt been a single charge laid towards them regarding this..and as i understand it no child *advertiser censored* was found at Billies at all..and actually the LE havent confirmed that there was any at all.

So how far away from Hailey's home in CCity to where the remains were found?

I really believe she was buried there during the night...then next morning was all about covering up,cleaning up.

So how far away from Hailey's home in CCity to where the remains were found?

I really believe she was buried there during the night...then next morning was all about covering up,cleaning up.

About 40 miles I think.

And yet..a year later..there hasnt been a single charge laid towards them regarding this..and as i understand it no child *advertiser censored* was found at Billies at all..and actually the LE havent confirmed that there was any at all.

Exactly. However, in the state's defense, unsecured internet with various *advertiser censored* on portable drives would be harder to prove it was initiated on in-home computer devices. Lots of *advertiser censored* in various forms. Totally skeeves me out to think of the bestiality (sp) & child. Adult *advertiser censored* could be considered normal I guess but the amount was staggering iirc. That's creepy to me...

I am not sure that we know that yet (exactly what was there/found and if there will be charges at some point).

After following Sommer Thompson's case I was shocked at how long CP investigations take...

Does anyone remember anything about a locket that was given to Hailey that was special? Why am I thinking of this? It was on my mind last night but now I'm starting to think I must be mistaken.

I don't think we know the entire story regarding the child *advertiser censored*. And while District attorneys can file charges without a body they prefer not to. So we will see what happens now if a confirmation comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak