Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she need Miranda to watch her daughter if Connie was home ?
I'm behind here, was Sandra already missing at this time ?
The timing would be almost exactly when Sandra went missing. She stated the suitcase went missing when kids were coming home from school, but it was after Miranda was asked to watch her daughter. This fits with the timeline of when Sandra was seen walking towards their house and was last seen on the video about 4:00pm.

I think you're right arielilnane, LE hasn't said anything about who was the last person to see Sandra.

With what information we have as of now, it's safe to say that until we get more info that MH was the last person to see or speak to Sandra.

Then we couple that with all the other coincidences, given what we all know about cases like these, it sure looks like MH could be culpable.

Why did she just now decide to devulge all this info??? I am amazed by all this.

Smoke and mirrors. If she places herself at the scene previously, then it doesn't look suspicious if she should show up there again.

If it was an accident, and if she did accidently hit Sandra or somehow cause her death...Melissa is an idiot.

Children walk behind SUV's all the time and get backed over all the time. Rarely are criminal charges ever brought. I own an SUV, when I back out of my driveway I have to roll down the window and lean my head out of the window because we have so many children in this neighborhood.

I'm not saying that's what happened, because I don't have enough info right now to draw any conclusions other than Melissa just has too many coincidences for comfort.

The timing would be almost exactly when Sandra went missing. She stated the suitcase went missing when kids were coming home from school, but it was after Miranda was asked to watch her daughter. This fits with the timeline of when Sandra was seen walking towards their house and was last seen on the video about 4:00pm.
this is where she screwed up...the kids were already home from school even the older ones...per Sandra's Grandpa....

Where did she hide her until she got a babysitter, hunted 15 minutes for her keys, and finally went to the church? Did she cram her into her suitcase right there on the driveway? I can't see that happening with all the people wandering around, driving by, etc. since they live right on the busiest road into the park and school kids were out. Makes no logical sense she accidently ran over her to me.

I don't buy an accident? Why not call for an ambulance? At this point I am not giving her the benefit of my doubt. And they are at the church again right now, btw (someone already posted the link...right?)

Fellow sleuthers: The ASTRO thread - Sandra Cantu needs some help right now figuring out the birthdate of the Mz Melissa Lawless (Huckaby) - they are having one heck of a time - can anybody lend a hand?

this is where she screwed up...the kids were already home from school even the older ones...per Sandra's Grandpa....
She screwed up twice about school and the kids. She also said after she knew the suitcase was missing at the church...she came back and mentioned it to the kids coming in from school!

I don't buy an accident? Why not call for an ambulance? At this point I am not giving her the benefit of my doubt. And they are at the church again right now, btw (someone already posted the link...right?)

Yes, the link's back a page (or so) and I agree, no accident.

Something is not right here... Isn't MH set to be sentenced April 17th. She is practicly handing herself over to cops. What if she is covering for someone else cause she already knows she is going to jail, like maybe daddy, or granddaddy or boyfriend.

Fellow sleuthers: The ASRTO thread - Sandra Cantu needs some help right now figuring out the birthdate of the Mz Melissa Lawless (Huckaby) - they are having one heck of a time - can anybody lend a hand?
I tried to find it without any luck. I haven't been able to access her probation or criminal records in Cali yet as their site is down.

You all make good points. It is hard to conceive that she would have backed over her, I just threw that out there because I knew that everyone would be able to pick it a part. So we know that given the amount of time afterwards, it's plausible but unlikely.

I'm having a hard time with the theory that MH was part of a sex ring. But that's just me.

Where did she hide her until she got a babysitter, hunted 15 minutes for her keys, and finally went to the church? Did she cram her into her suitcase right there on the driveway? I can't see that happening with all the people wandering around, driving by, etc. since they live right on the busiest road into the park and school kids were out. Makes no logical sense she accidently ran over her to me.

I think she (Sandra) went to the church with FW and Melissa followed them there. That would explain how they got inside the church. We know he has a set of keys. She might possibly have access to a set, also - I'm not ruling that out.

I also do not think that she was hit by her car. The examination of her car when it was impounded and searched would have shown that to have occurred.

I'm going to be Psychic for a moment and predict that an arrest is quickly coming. Pieces of the puzzle are falling into place at a fast clip.

Wow!! Now she is placing herself at the dump site?! WTH?!

Huckaby also says she has spent some time on the farm near the irrigation ditch where Sandra Cantu's body was discovered in suitcase that closely resembles the one she reports missing.
http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_...case-Stolen-The-=1&blockID=263590&feedID=2674

They might as well go ahead and cuff n stuff this one!!

bold by me......and when was MH there? So MH KNOWS the AREA well.......

What would be Melissa's motive for abducting Sandra? Anyone? I don't have a theory, I'm open to all suggestions.

If it was an accident, and if she did accidently hit Sandra or somehow cause her death...Melissa is an idiot.

Children walk behind SUV's all the time and get backed over all the time. Rarely are criminal charges ever brought. I own an SUV, when I back out of my driveway I have to roll down the window and lean my head out of the window because we have so many children in this neighborhood.

I'm not saying that's what happened, because I don't have enough info right now to draw any conclusions other than Melissa just has too many coincidences for comfort.
Exactly. So much is pointing right towards her and it's making sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419