Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it's possible that Casey did something to Caylee, but couldn't bury her (maybe she actually felt bad??) and had someone else do it for her??

Maybe the whole "I dont know where caylee is" thing could possibly be a far stretch of the truth?

My husband has a decent theory about what happened. He thinks Casey took Caylee to the babysitter just like she said she did. He thinks that when she went to pick Caylee up, Caylee was gone and the babysitter and Casey got into a fight, which resulted in the babysitter ending up dead. He thinks Casey acted in self defense. The babysitter may have sold Caylee and was lieing, saying she was kidnapped by very bad people, don't go to LE, etc.
He thinks the babysitter corpse is what was in the trunk and what the dogs hit on. I asked him how Casey could have moved the body of a grown woman alone and he said, maybe she wasn't alone when she went to pick Caylee up.

Do you think it's possible that Casey did something to Caylee, but couldn't bury her (maybe she actually felt bad??) and had someone else do it for her??

Maybe the whole "I dont know where caylee is" thing could possibly be a far stretch of the truth?

I think she is an accomplished con, and I think that is true because she put her in a dumpster ultimately and she really does not "know" where she is.. The YoungPine facility is vast.

I wish that were true, because that wouldn't mean that caylee is dead.

I dont think that's what happened, and I cant buy into the caylee being sold theories.

I see a lot of people believe that Casey put Caylee in the trunk while she partied. While I respect everyone has opinions, I wanted to state mine.

I think the dogs hit on the trunk because Caylee was placed in there AFTER death. I really dont think she died while in there. Casey seems totally psycho, but I really dont believe she put her child in the trunk as a "babysitter".

A spoiled mother and a spoiled child makes for fireworks. The mother lost control and harmed the child. She went through the motions of life and concealed the fact the child was missing. No one else is involved but the child's mother.

I think that Casey sought help from someone to help her bury/dispose of Caylee...an that is who she is afraid of. Regret and guilt for her daughter don't even enter into her world, she isn't talking because the person who helped her has threatened Casey....(yeah i know this is far-fetched, but it's just another theory).

I think that Casey sought help from someone to help her bury/dispose of Caylee...an that is who she is afraid of. Regret and guilt for her daughter don't even enter into her world, she isn't talking because the person who helped her has threatened Casey....(yeah i know this is far-fetched, but it's just another theory).

Her father?? It has been said more than once he had a temper problem. Is he connected with someone in the police dept there?

I found it interesting he got the police there in less than 15 minutes over those "gas cans" but they had to be called more than once by Cindy for a missing child.

What happened to his "gambling problem" Cindy's brother told everyone about?

My theory:

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. Then the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by

an Alligator (so the body will never be found).

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or her boyfriend smelling the

death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and called him for a ride and just

went on with her life as if nothing had happened.

9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her

parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.

okok

Hubby brought up a good theory:

Casey came home from a night at the club. High, drunk, whatever. Caylee got up and wouldn't go back to bed. Casey was so tired, and in a rage she couldn't go to sleep, then did something to Caylee so she could get some sleep. Perhaps a pillow.

I think she is an accomplished con, and I think that is true because she put her in a dumpster ultimately and she really does not "know" where she is.. The YoungPine facility is vast.

Yeah, that good. So when she says she doesn't know where Caylee is, she's telling the truth...in her mind.

This is just a theory, because I really think That Caylee is deceased.

Before Caylee was born Casey was the "little princess" to her mom and dad. Then Caylee was born, and she became the beloved GD, adored by Cindy, and that made Casey jealous.
Cindy began to criticize Casey about not being a good Mom, maybe too much partying, and probably wasn't happy about Casey using her credit cards - also there was the 750.00 phone bill, plus many lies she probably caught her in.
Because of all the above Casey thought she would get even with Cindy by taking Caylee away for a while. She really wanted to get revenge on Cindy by depriving her of her GD. I think she may have had a friend, perhaps even the real Father (we aren't sure who this is), keep Caylee for
maybe a couple of months. Perhaps travelling out of State.
Since Caylee has been gone, Casey ended up in jail, and had no way to contact the person who has Caylee I think Baez knows this, and this BH coming in is all a ruse for them to get this child back, and keep Casey from being prosecuted.
The BH keeps saying whoever has Caylee should just drop her off somewhere - a Walgreens, etc. Why would he say that?
I hope my theory could be right - and Caylee is alive and comes home.
Casey may have just wanted to deprive her Mom of Caylee, and it all backfired, and then all the publicity and media coverage kept the person who has her from coming forward for fear of prosecution.
If the BH rescues Caylee, I may be right.

OKOK;

it's been posted before (somewhere on the these threads last week) that alligators do not eat dead prey...it has to be alive.

THe accident theory pushes the coincidence factor too much - she disappears the very day Casey goes on her sabbatical? To me the opposite, much more sinister theory is true, that Casey planned to get rid of Cayley, i.e. first degree murder. She also planned to dispose of the body in the FLorida heat in which she knew it would quickly decompose. Then, to cover her tracks, she doesn't tell anyone for a month. SHe 's a classic murderer -no remorse, lie after lie to cover up the facts, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's probably a murderer.

This is what I'm thinking.
And all the stops with LE were actually Casey trying to tell a story.

Anyone ever stop to think that Cindy and Casey could have been having a knock down drag out fight and little Caylee got in between them at the wrong time? Someone flew off the handle and it resulted in a catastrophic event? Cover up began immediately afterwards? Just saying...

Sorry Fandy but that is false...alligators not only DO eat dead bodies

there are many documented accounts of this happening in the past and it

has been used as a body disposal method by many murderers in the past.

QUOTE]

Unfortunately gators have been used as a clean up tool in Florida for many years.

OKOK;

it's been posted before (somewhere on the these threads last week) that alligators do not eat dead prey...it has to be alive.

No.......that is false. They will eat anything.

http://www.corkscrew.audubon.org/Wildlife/Alligators.html

small prey swallowed whole
alligator bites down on larger prey repeatedly using combination of sharp teeth and strong jaw muscles to break bones or shells so the whole item can be swallowed
large prey may also be shaken and slapped against water or shore to rip off swallowing-sized pieces
alligators roll under water with very large prey, submerging victim and drowning it
dead prey dragged around or guarded until meat rots enough so it's soft enough to be ripped apart and swallowed

I just read an interesting theory posted by LW Science Junkie on the Orlando Sentinel board and wondered if anyone else has seen it?

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T6U7C3AQCESV1MDBR/p8

Seems LWSJ hit a nerve with a couple of posters there but if you read on past page 8 it appears most others think he/she is spot on.
DT

Thanks for the link Dawn - yes, I think LWSJ is right on the money. Everything he says seems to make a LOT of sense.

And the Casey POEM that he wrote! Hilarious! but sad, because a child is involved.

I wonder if that is Cindy posting as "Think About It"? Sounds just like her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong