Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
oral smear/swabs failed to reveal presence of semen/sperm

had a gen knowlege body had been in the heat for a couple days, does not change examination

No semen/sperm doesn't mean a sexual assault didn't occur.

fingerrnail scrapings from both hands
tested for blood, both hands positive for blood

DNA no profile obtained, not unusual for extreme temps, environmental issues

Here we go again "It showed the presence of blood but I didn't go on to test if it was tissue or human blood". Why not?

noted a weak reaction to testing, didn't test for tissue

Did she say that she couldnt see tissue under nails? I missed it.

Here we go again "It showed the presence of blood but I didn't go on to test if it was tissue or human blood". Why not?
She <the expert> noted there was minescule evidence to test.
IMO, as this is my opinion of what she meant.

Not true. He first asked Nancy if they could play tennis.

I think the fact that MH asked NC if BC could play tennis with him in the morning indicates she had a lot more control in the relationship than she wanted her friends and others to believe. If BC was really that controlling and had no concern for his family there would have been no reason for MH to ask her, he would have made the plans with BC and BC would have done as he pleased.

trunk floor...looked for chemical indication of blood...failed to reveal presence of blood

But NO DNA. Darn it! Degradation messed up the DNA.

Yes, those few days out in NC July heat with bugs and all sure helped BC out in that instance, I suppose - and those pesky, meddling, busybody friends that called the police, darn it, sped things up. If they'd just minded their own business and not reported NC missing as soon as they did, all the blood evidence might have actually had time to degrade to the point of not showing up also.

All this time I held on to the idea 'if they couldn't arrest Jason Young, and they couldn't arrest Ann Miller, they certainly must have something major against Brad Cooper. He was arrested rather quickly compared to the others. Now I don't know what to think.

If he put nancy in the trunk with out being clothed down below would body fluid leak out into trunk because she was deceased? Or could they find skin cells in his trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners