2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - JB just told her that he was going to take her off this case - but yet now she is being recalled.

WTH? :waitasec:

I thought the same thing but I could be just projecting because I've always wanted to serve on a jury too.

That's me too - I heard it both ways though. She wants to be a jury NOW and in general. She's a little too eager and I think a little too wordly, she's a risky one to try and sequester.

I don't really like the idea of a juror who wants to be on this jury in particular, as this young woman said.

Someone's got to do it. I wouldn't want to. I like her. I think she'll be good for the state.

Obviously she's a cute girl by the way JB is acting....ICA just got replaced

OK. I am going to have to resign my membership here. I am not smart enough to hang with you guys. I have been "reading" that the pool was full...FULL...of POT jurors. I thought you all were so smart to pick up on the fact that there was a fully polluted, pot-smoking pool called for jury duty. No..I knew that PJ meant potential juror. I thought the PJ's were mostly pot-smokers. so sorry.....not smart enough to hang here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your humor makes you a keeper.:floorlaugh:

JB: Snort, giggle, giggle, grin, snort

ICA - looking at PJ as she would look at a bug she wanted to step on, LOL

LOL!!!! Haha, love it.

I'm sorry but I was disgusted by JB's behavior with this pot. juror.

hhjp stepping out to look at cited case law (not sure as to what it pertains to)

Next up: 1319 - female - hardship. Doesn't want to judge. Feels religious beliefs prevent her from serving. No financial, medical, family issues prevent her from serving. (African American)

That's me too - I heard it both ways though. She wants to be a jury NOW and in general. She's a little too eager and I think a little too wordly, she's a risky one to try and sequester.

That was my impression. Maybe she just wants to see what is like to be on a jury. I kinda would be the same way if I wasn't going to school full-time.

She said she felt like she was on trial, and JB said he was going to take her off trial now. Not that he was taking her off this trial... just helping out here :)
I loved her!

Wow - JB just told her that he was going to take her off this case - but yet now she is being recalled.

WTH? :waitasec:

She said she felt on trial and he said he was going to take her off trial, meaning he was on his last question, I think!

The first time the CEO crooked that finger at me to come ere I would let her have it.

Mr. Ashton making a point about the juror coming up - she said she makes judgments about people. Potty break for the judge.
ICA looking very solemn at the table, crooks her finger for RB to join her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven