Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose

"I find it a grand insult that anyone would think that I would engage in the selling of photos of a dead Baby"

Baez: no one associated with my office would sell these photos. :rolleyes:<---MOO

The defense is entitled to the Photos but Certain restrictions should be placed on them

Casey refused to come to court earlier today. The judge let things slide long enough and demanded that she be brought to court for the second hearing.

I'm so glad that the Judge ordered her to court.

She can't hide from the truth any longer

KC looks healthy and well rested. We should all be so lucky :yuck:

Did anyone else notice in the begining clips of the court room when JB said "i have this lady's life in my hands" kc, looked up at him and smiled??? I didn't notice that when I was watching earlier, so I wonder if they edited to look like that

LOL, they thought maybe she could say she had her rights violated if she just skipped the hearing??? Sorry, did I just hear that?? LMAO. RIGHT JB!!

The judge did remind her earlier today that she has to submit a request to waive her appearance each time she is supposed to appear and that just because she requests a waiver does not mean it will be granted.

Years from now after KC is convicted she may blame Jose for not having her in Court for these hearing & she could try to get an appeal on those grounds

According to NG

I thought Baez filed a waiver - today - for Casey not to appear. (?)

KC looks healthy and well rested. We should all be so lucky :yuck:

I think she looks S*%&#y! (Sorry mods, only word that fits here!) Her hair is getting long, she looks yellow, and old. Poor girl. :rolleyes:

judge is making sure kc is at every hearing so she can't complain later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member