Casey's deleted myspace messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, am among that last 10 so that, with the three of us on this page, that means 7 are still out there somewhere. . . .Oh, but that's not what we're supposed to be
sleuthing, right?

Thanks ever so much BJB for this interesting "find;" I've always believed in the earlier 6/8, 9 disappearance date. But what about the 6th? Could it be a typo,
i.e. should have been 6/16? I'll peruse page you cite. Thanks again.

Not sure where else to put this, but has anyone else noticed that there were 5 days in between the day KC wrote the "diary of days" on the laptop and when she finally posted it as a blog entry on her myspace?

diary of days created on laptop 7/2
diary of days blog entry on myspace 7/7

I had never noticed the lag between the two actions before.

I find it interesting that while KC created fake emails to and from "work", she did not leave any elaborate trail to/ from ZFG. It is almost like she had to throw her together at the end. Even if she did create the myspace page, it was no where near as devious as what she did with those emails. Ya know? SHe didn't weven have a fake number in her phone labeled with her name for goodness sake!

But please correct me if I am wrong about the myspace etc. I am still trying to actually figure out some of this stuff.

Two unrelated comments:

• Using 6/6 date as late as 7/17? 7/15PM statements all lined up to 6/9, IIRC. :waitasec:
  • The reassurance, "your mommy does love you"...
  • "in God's arms you are safe!!" could certainly be asserted in reference to an alive vs. a deceased Caylee...still...:waitasec:

*snipped for brevity*

Could this not be as simple as dropping the "1"? It appears as a typo to me.

I find it interesting that while KC created fake emails to and from "work", she did not leave any elaborate trail to/ from ZFG. It is almost like she had to throw her together at the end. Even if she did create the myspace page, it was no where near as devious as what she did with those emails. Ya know? SHe didn't weven have a fake number in her phone labeled with her name for goodness sake!

But please correct me if I am wrong about the myspace etc. I am still trying to actually figure out some of this stuff.

~Bolded by me~
ITA. It wasnt until a few days before her arrest that she IM'ed with ID about how much she trusted her nanny. Thats like, completely last minute, 'finally found someone else to blame for caylees disappearance' thinking.
(as in 'I trusted her, so how could I have known she would do something so terrible to my daughter.)

Whereas with the May 6th IM's with AR, she was making 'zanny' out to be completely unreliable.
Shows me that the 'zanny stole my child' idea didnt come together until long after caylees death.
JMO

Verité;3821532 said:
I, too, am among that last 10 so that, with the three of us on this page, that means 7 are still out there somewhere. . . .Oh, but that's not what we're supposed to be
sleuthing, right?

Thanks ever so much BJB for this interesting "find;" I've always believed in the earlier 6/8, 9 disappearance date. But what about the 6th? Could it be a typo,

*my bold.
w/ all the evidence supporting caylee's being alive on father's day, what prompts you to still believe that she disappeared on the 8th or 9th?

*snipped for brevity*

Could this not be as simple as dropping the "1"? It appears as a typo to me.

I don't think so. The mistaken date went on for nearly a week. It was not until LE went up to Mt. Dora on the 22nd of July that they learned the date of the visit was the 15th (discovery page 305). LE went back and discussed this with the Anthony's, and George apologizes for the mistake in his July 24 interview (page 1751).

I continue to believe that the closer one gets to the time that Cindy lassoed KC out of Tony's apartment, the more honest / open the Anthony's statements are - in particular Cindy's.

I don't think so. The mistaken date went on for nearly a week. It was not until LE went up to Mt. Dora on the 22nd of July that they learned the date of the visit was the 15th (discovery page 305). LE went back and discussed this with the Anthony's, and George apologizes for the mistake in his July 24 interview (page 1751).

I continue to believe that the closer one gets to the time that Cindy lassoed KC out of Tony's apartment, the more honest / open the Anthony's statements are - in particular Cindy's.

Hold on. You're talking about the 9th. I'm talking about the entry on myspace 06/6. I'm saying the "6" appears to be a typo of 16 with the 1 dropped. Either that or it is a keystroke error using the keypad to enter 6/9 (i.e. 6 is just under 9).

I know they originally held onto the 9th for a couple of weeks. I'm just saying I don't think the 6 has any real meaning.

JWG do you think caylee was missing earlier than the 16th??

<b>
7/17/08 5:51AM
Posted by, "Caylee Marie Anthony missing Since June 6th!!!!!!"​

"Caylee we hope and pray that God heres [sic] all of our cries. Your mommy does love you and hope that God can help her to let us all know where you are. We love you, care about you and know that in God's arms you are safe!!!!!"
</b>

First - some observations 'bout the individual posting this comment:
Based on the most recent comments on the pages the screenprint in the doc was taken the morning of 7/17 after ~6:06AM.

The "Caylee Marie....Since June 6th!!!" user is listed as being online when the screenshot was taken by LE.​

There is a good possibility those comments come from a friend's page that was trying to help by getting the word out. Look at two other examples:

Post on July 16 at 8:51 PM is from a profile with the title "HELP US FIND CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY" but an unrelated picture. Likewise, comments on April 23 and 24 from Amy that now show a profile picture of Caylee (like Websleuths avatars, a profile picture, when changed, is reflected in all previous posts).

My suspicion is a friend who wanted to help changed the picture and profile title to raise awareness...and they just simply got the date wrong (6 instead of 9).

JWG do you think caylee was missing earlier than the 16th??

No, too many people saw her on the 15th at Mt. Dora.

I think Caylee died on the 16th.

No, too many people saw her on the 15th at Mt. Dora.

I think Caylee died on the 16th.

thanks for the clarification JWG. i can go to bed now knowing the world still makes sense .... well almost ...

(btw, still lovin' that av :blowkiss: )

Sorry if this has been discussed here (I think I read all of the posts so far), but this is the link that gets me thinkin'....

I don't know who "owns" this MySpace, but I see that "Zane" asked her how she knows KC, and replies that "she is closer to KC than anyone else so far (not an exact quote) and I also see that in January 2009, JG paid a visit to her Myspace, writing something about a private investigator. I don't have my MySpace username and password anymore, so I can't get in to see if I can find more -too tired to reset right now :(.

ETA, looks like it might be "heather"

More posts from Squishy23's MySpace page, sent to her from KC:

Caylee is missing:

Dec 5, 2007 9:12 PM
you may have me by a few years, but caylee is already 2, going on 2 & 1/2...yeah, i feel old! haha.
all moms go through it.
can't wait to see you guys!!! is there anything she needs?
i miss buying smaller clothes :(
cays was doing the same, by her first birthday, with christmas around the corner. they grow up terribly fast!

tell marcus i said hello.
i miss you love!

She misses buying clothes with other people's money!! Note she calls Caylee "Cays", I think someone on another thread questoned whether "Cays" was Casey's reference to herself.

Nov 15, 2006 8:38 AM
i looked at my mom's calendar yesterday morning, and about cried. i definitely had the days mixed up :( i have a couple things for you guys, so i'll definitely have to bring them by. i'll give you a call this weekend. love you both!!!! &#9829;

Another instance of KC lying to people to get out of things

More posts from Squishy23's MySpace page, sent to her from KC:

Caylee is missing:

Dec 5, 2007 9:12 PM
you may have me by a few years, but caylee is already 2, going on 2 & 1/2...yeah, i feel old! haha.
all moms go through it.
can't wait to see you guys!!! is there anything she needs?
i miss buying smaller clothes :(
cays was doing the same, by her first birthday, with christmas around the corner. they grow up terribly fast!

tell marcus i said hello.
i miss you love!

She misses buying clothes with other people's money!! Note she calls Caylee "Cays", I think someone on another thread questoned whether "Cays" was Casey's reference to herself.

Nov 15, 2006 8:38 AM
i looked at my mom's calendar yesterday morning, and about cried. i definitely had the days mixed up :( i have a couple things for you guys, so i'll definitely have to bring them by. i'll give you a call this weekend. love you both!!!! &#9829;

Another instance of KC lying to people to get out of things

Apparently they worked together..

"Jun 21, 2005 9:35 PM
HEATHER!!!!
I'm going crazy in the office! You have to come back :eek:(

So glad that you're a Manager! Finally!

Call me! We are so doing lunch and hitting up Starbucks!

Miss ya girl!

_Casey_

(Cute photos! I added some of mine too... check out of the 2 of the puppy! :eek:) ) "

and

"Jun 27, 2005 8:14 AM
I so need a vacation! :eek:( "

Was she working at her make believe job then or her real job?

OMG! I know! ETA- ok, wow. Remember Casey supposably had a "Heather" as boss type person- they (The A's) kept saying to LE "Call her, talk to Heather, SHE knows Casey works there!" There was more about "Heather" too but I dn't recall exactly. I'm sure someone here remembers!

GOOD CATCH with this!!!

HEATHER!!!!

Miss ya girl!

_Casey_

(Cute photos! I added some of mine too... check out of the 2 of the puppy! :eek:) ) "

and

OMG! I know! ETA- ok, wow. Remember Casey supposably had a "Heather" as boss type person- they (The A's) kept saying to LE "Call her, talk to Heather, SHE knows Casey works there!" There was more about "Heather" too but I dn't recall exactly. I'm sure someone here remembers!

GOOD CATCH with this!!!

OMG and "Good Catch" is right! In the beginning, it was all about that Heather, her boss. In 2005, she was working at the Camera/Photography place at Universal, I think.

Sorry if this has been discussed here (I think I read all of the posts so far), but this is the link that gets me thinkin'....

I don't know who "owns" this MySpace, but I see that "Zane" asked her how she knows KC, and replies that "she is closer to KC than anyone else so far (not an exact quote) and I also see that in January 2009, JG paid a visit to her Myspace, writing something about a private investigator. I don't have my MySpace username and password anymore, so I can't get in to see if I can find more -too tired to reset right now :(.

ETA, looks like it might be "heather"

ty Just Jayla.

I see that KC left this comment (page 7.) on the myspace page you linked. l]

6hsqx2.jpg

In reference to my above post #44

KC says she had "just got a blackjack" in the above myspace comment on 4 May 2008 then she tells Lee "I'd only had it for probably a week, week-and-a-half". hmmmm

CASEY ANTHONY: She was programmed into that other phone that we need to find a way to recover. I mean, I don't know...

LEE ANTHONY: Help me with tat, actually. You said that you referred to it as your BlackJack?

CASEY ANTHONY: Yes. It was a BlackJack. I'd only had it for probably a week, week-and-a-half. It didn't keep its charge, so that's why I started using that other phone.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396826,00.html

HEATHER!!!!

Miss ya girl!

_Casey_

and

GOOD CATCH with this!!!

Yous guys are the best :blowkiss:
I believe Heather was communicating with Lee at the time (after the 16th). I vaguely remember that it was through e-mail, but I could be wrong. He was telling LE that Heather would be able to verify that KC worked there.

Also, thanks BJB for bringing up these little nuggets. I thought I had poured through everything, but apparantly not.

I for one am very curious to know what KC had deleted from her yahoo mail and myspace during a specific time. (I can't remember the timeframe Lee gave, so being a glutton for punishment, I'll go thru his interview again while at work)

P.S, regarding the blackjack... Even if she mentioned it, I doubt she had one. I think she just wanted to impress people by saying she had a top of the line fancy shmancy phone. When LE interviewed her she had the cheapest model available.

Verite&#769;;3821532 said:
sleuthing, right?

Add me in...I'm number 4..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member