Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question and we have no idea as far as I know. We do know she was the only student who waited for the bus at that bus stop.

Somehow I missed that, thank you.

The bag being tossed, as is, bothers me...if I was abducting someone, I would rifle through it first, to see if there was anything useful to me, money, drugs, something that could be used as a weapon, etc...but it doesn't seem like the bag was ever opened.

If this was just about sex or killing- perp might not care about those other things

I do not want to bash Mom, but I have unanswered questions that is coloring my views.

She still commutes to Fremont for work. Why uproot Sierra from her school, why not just take her to school when she goes for work? Dad still lives there, she could go to his house after school until Mom got off.

There is probably more to this move than is being disclosed. If the bf has a daughter, I wonder if her Mom objected to visits to their home because of Sierra's Dad's RSO status? Maybe a little distance eased that situation.
Perhaps the bf's ex-wife and daughter live in Morgan Hill and that's why they moved, he would be able to see his daughter more often.

I don't get why they only looked thoroughly at the house YESTERDAY?
Wouldn't substantial and crucial hairs and other evidence have been trampled or stepped
And distorted by now?
That is just crazy to me.

I think that picture is in san mateo, i used to live right there..In fact i worked in the office building in the picture

You are absolutely correct Tambo! I used to travel that way to get to Half Moon Bay...

Its awesome i have one one night i was walking to my car and some guy was walking behind me and i pressed the button and told the lady i was alone and wanted her to stay on the line with me till i got in my car..
she did! she knew exactly where i was also!

I tried to find this product on Walmarts website. Can you please link it for us? Thanks so much!

Maybe he took her wallet out first, tossed whatever makeup she might have had before he got rid of it??

It seems the clothes would have been rumpled, if so...and then he zipped it back up or closed it with the clasp? Just does not make sense to me, JMO.

I don't get why they only looked thoroughly at the house YESTERDAY?
Wouldn't substantial and crucial hairs and other evidence have been trampled or stepped
And distorted by now?
That is just crazy to me.

I posted this earlier...and yet they did the same (very late searches of homes) in Baby Lisa's case as well as Ayla's and others. They seem to do a cursory look-thru but wait on the forensics for a week, a month or longer...I don't know why this is not happening within 24 hours...JMO

Correct, which is why I am questioning the facetiming and iphone. You can't cross-platform and it is def. an iphone and not an itouch she is using in the picture she took with it. The Galaxy is a nice android phone, full of features, so why use someone else's phone?

Don't know. I was just giving you the type of phone LE has said Sierra used.

I don't think the mom is acting that weird. Some people cry by themselves at night, and by day are just numb and drained. And when they start looking for your daughter's body in ponds and it has been a week...well we all know that it is likely she is gone.
Until LE comes out and says something bad about the mom, I will back her up.

Correct, which is why I am questioning the facetiming and iphone. You can't cross-platform and it is def. an iphone and not an itouch she is using in the picture she took with it. The Galaxy is a nice android phone, full of features, so why use someone else's phone?

Is the android a touch screen like the i-phone? My DD loved to take her brothers i-phone and play around with it. She loved the touch screen and some of the apps that her balckberry didn't have.

Not sure why we keep dragging up the Mom et al. They all have alibis per LE and are not suspects. Towing the line on WS TOS I think?

Might be her older sisters. My son had an i-phone and my DD used to ask to use it all of the time when he was here.

Androids can't use i phone apps IIRC. Was her sister there with her after mom left???

Is the android a touch screen like the i-phone? My DD loved to take her brothers i-phone and play around with it. She loved the touch screen and some of the apps that her balckberry didn't have.

Yes, it is. It's on the android platform so she could tweet, tumbl, fb all from it. She could not however facetime from it as apple only plays with apple.

Reminder:

No one has been named a POI in this case. I see several posts attempting to sleuth the parents that are crossing the line of what's acceptable. Those posts will be removed. We can ask questions based on the context of what has been reported in MSM. If you do, don't forget to include links.

This post falls at random.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members