Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When these recordings were done they didn't have the car. That came later. As for furniture in ZG's apt. she always maintained that she never went in. She always dropped her off at the stairs or took Caylee to Jeff's house for ZG to babysit. Besides they had already established all the addresses were bad why continue to ask details about proven lies?

Didn't anyone notice with the last officer when he was asking her about cell phone records and her computer that he went right into the "work" thing again. Casey just went right along with it like none of the previous conversation had ever happened. He asked her about getting text messages at work at one point but then again he says it.

I really wouldn't fault LE so much on how they conducted the interviews. They were being given confusing information and they couldn't know what was true and what wasn't. For them, it was the first time any of this had ever been said.

I have great trust in these guys' abilities to conduct an interview, and take very seriously their length of experience they state in the first tape. I bet you they've broken a hundred scums like Casey and will get her yet.

I have a question that's been on my mind ever since I listened to these recordings. Have Cindy, George and Lee heard them? Have they read the 400 pages of discovery?

I know at one time Cindy stated she got her news the same way as us. We know LE told them about the results of the cars trunk before leaking anything to the media.

:doh:

I think after the Universal job fiasco she said she worked at Kodak - also a lie. Perhaps the investigators just wanted get some useful info out of her, and knew that if they pushed her to hard or started to confront her on ALL the lies she would lawyer up.

I bet they were biting their tongues and digging their nails into their palms when (during the second half of the interview) she continued to talk about her fictitious job. They did a FABULOUS job under the circumstances.

Hmmmm, one thing that really caught my attention was when KC said that Caylee "attempted" to run around in the park. When i took my boys to the park there was never an "attempt" at running or playing - they did! I really pray that this wasnt an accurate discription of what Caylee did the last time she saw her mother, that she attempted to run from her. :(

I really wouldn't fault LE so much on how they conducted the interviews. They were being given confusing information and they couldn't know what was true and what wasn't. For them, it was the first time any of this had ever been said.

I have great trust in these guys' abilities to conduct an interview, and take very seriously their length of experience they state in the first tape. I bet you they've broken a hundred scums like Casey and will get her yet.

I wasn't faulting LE if that's how you took my post. I think they did a great job, I would've knocked her head through the wall. I was actually trying to clarify why they didn't ask certain questions imo that other posters wanted them to. I mean geez, look at what they had to work with :(
That was just the first day, look at what they've come up with since.

Listening to these tapes, its kind of frustrating... 95% of the time is the detectives lecturing and giving speeches, they really arent asking enough questions or giving her enough chance to talk, all you really hear is them talking and not much questioning. I really wish they would have grilled her demanding answers, not just talking about stories and scenarios.

What they're doing at Universal, in the first part, they are putting her under a little stress to see if they could get some truthful, verifiable information out of her or, if not, at least lock her into her lies, get them and her attitude down on tape. She actually admitted she lied about almost everything, except she stuck with the Zanny stuff, even though she knew they knew it wasn't true. She did back track to leaving Caylee in the stairwell. They're giving her opportunities to change her story and go in a various different directions, but she doesn't. That tells them a LOT. The second part with the 'new' cop, they let her talk and she actually goes back to some of the lies that have already been disproven. I think they did a pretty good job of finding out whether she was going to come up with the truth or ABSOLUTELY refuse to offer any aid or assistance to find her child . They got enough on tape to establish that she was a big liar who didn't really seem very interested in finding her 'missing' baby. I think that interview showed them a LOT about what they were dealing with.

Sammiejam, I didn't catch that part. Do you remember the exact question and answer. I have listened twice. There were a lot of things she said that weren't natural for a normal person. A mom I should say like when she says "that child."

Strach, it was when KC was talking about what Caylee liked to do, how she like to go to Jay Blanchard Park. Then she said that she would "attempt" to run around and play. After that, I think, was when the LE started to talk about what happened in the park. Thats a just from my memory though.

i will go back and find out the exactly what was said... :)

Ok found it.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7419603&version=1&locale=EN-US

about a third of the way in to this discussion. She is talking about how she takes Caylee to Jay Blanchard, and the LE asks whereabouts in the Park? KC says "the playgrounds. She attempts to, you know, RUN around and like, play."

IDK, it struck me as an extremely weird thing to say. Obviously though, everything out of her mouth is extremely weird...

I wasn't faulting LE if that's how you took my post. I think they did a great job, I would've knocked her head through the wall. I was actually trying to clarify why they didn't ask certain questions imo that other posters wanted them to. I mean geez, look at what they had to work with :(
That was just the first day, look at what they've come up with since.

oh no, I wasn't responding to any particular post. I just wanted to suggest that in the heat of the moment, first day you have this babe in front of you spewing lie after lie, and it involves her missing child, you are hard-put to figure it all out. At that point, it probably seemed possible that they could find this "Zenaida" and the child would be with her.

I bet they go over those interviews and kick themselves a few times, too.

Ok found it.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7419603&version=1&locale=EN-US

about a third of the way in to this discussion. She is talking about how she takes Caylee to Jay Blanchard, and the LE asks where abouts in the Park? KC says "the playgrounds. She attempts to run around and like play."

IDK, it struck me as an extremely weird thing to say. Obviously though, everything out of her mouth is extremely weird...

Thanks :) You're right that word doesn't belong in the sentence imo. How about the heart wrenching comment? I don't know anybody who actually says that.

What about when she said she "circumstantially" ran out of gas?? Very strange, IMO.

Oh, yeah, good catch. Like she was saying, "this has nothing to do with the actual crime--it just happened then." Also, it even seems like she's lying about THAT--as though it really did have something to do with the crime.

She's not so smooth....

What about when she said she "circumstantially" ran out of gas?? Very strange, IMO.

Yep, there's another one. :doh: She failed miserably at pretending to have feelings. LE had to point out to her how her child would feel after 5 weeks missing. Every time she said something like "I will never forgive myself" and "I know now I should've called police" etc. she's so invisible. It's like she thinks she's telling them what they want to hear. I don't know her from Adam and even without the knowledge that it was all lies I can see she isn't genuine.

I'm almost done with the interviews, she always seems to refer to Caylee in the past tense :(

I thought that was strange too. She may have been trying to stay one step ahead of them. i.e. If you find Caylee near Amscott then it's circumstantial that my car was there too. Unfortunately if Casey threw Caylee in the dumpster I don't think she'll ever be found.

the pitchfork i was jamming into my kneecap wasnt enough to rid me of the pain from hearing "absolutely" from someone that has obviously no idea of what the word means.

as a matter of fact i think she is very stupid and not very intelligent in any way except at attempting to be a great liar which of course she has failed at miserably because she uses words in inappropriate ways.

newsflash to casey - words haver meanings

ignorance is very expensive and has caused the death of an innocent child

i have a giant wood splitting tool i will now JAM into my foot in hoping to dull the pain of hearing that word "absolutely" in such a pathetic - horrifying way

she is the freddie cruger of 2008

man - i hate her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members