FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, nobody said that. What was said was that Kyle did not call the reporter, the reporter called him.
That changes the scenario a lot, imo. Maybe LE had talked to him and told him not to "elaborate", and that could also be why he believes he's the last person to see Somer alive. It could've been something LE told him when going through the timeline. MOO

It's just strange to me that Kyle say's Somer commented on the house and that he was the last one to see her alive. How does he know that? One would think that her killer was the last one to see her alive! So is ol Kyle placing himself as her killer by admitting he was the last one to see her alive?
Another thing...why doesn't he expound on which direction she went when she left the house, how long she stayed, if she said anything about hiding from her siblings. if she said anything about the fight. It's just strange that the only information he gives is that she complimented him on the house and he was the last one to see her.
I'd like to ask this man a few questions myself...like did she have her backpack with her, what was her demeanor, how long was she there, did anyone else see her or was he alone at the property, when she left which way did she go and last but not least, did he put the trash on the curb before he left the property.

He sounds a little narcisstic to me...

Hello Sluths. I've been lurking and reading for the past 3 or 4 days and first just want to say that you folks on this discussion are amazing. Your mapping, searches, photos and connecting the dots is excellent. Some of the theories have made me go.... YES .... that must be the case. I believe that LE should be following this sluth discussion because you really cover the waterfront on homework. I pray the killer will be caught and soon. The new breadcrumbs tonight were from her DAD the comment about soot, and from LE the profile points, as well. I am confident that if this group had just part of the evidence LE holds at this point... the killer would be identified.

That is the guy I just posted on other thread cam.. how did you hear of him??? my post ?? or some other way?? TIA

that pic looks totally dif than the one in the article.. he is bald.. no glasses...
I received a google alert on him, then search the florida data base for sexual predators...this is the pic there.

Here is where I am now then.

If the house on Gano is definitely the crime scene and if none of the construction workers turn out to be a match, I hope they DNA the males right next door. Curious and curiouser. They would know that place like the back of their hand, along with OPAA and the location of the restroom and dumpster. And, I bet they know it all in the dark too. Not accusing, just saying they should DNA.
I thought of the same thing.The teenage kids next door.Maybe they should start swabbing neighbors.Is kyle young?did he admit she talked to him?the crew?He puts himself right there with Somer.I just can't get past this.I'm just stuck here and can't get past him or the crew.Just like I could not get past the cadaver dogs hitting the dumpster in Haleigh Cummings case.If I can't get past something,then something is usually there.I just don't know what yet.

I can see it. I can also see her hanging out there that day to delay going home.

As a kid I hung out too at construction sites around that age (lot of kids do), but never really took noticed what was done. I just don't buy Somer made a comment like that is all from my experience as a kid. Just makes my hinky meter go off on the comment.

Was just thinking about this...Somer evidently stopped at the tanks...then must have stopped at the vacant house...and those school backpacks they carry are usually heavy. I'm wondering if she took it off...left it at one of those places...and that's what the perp used to lure her to him..."hi honey, did you lose this backpack?" just one of a million possibilities :(

102_1662.jpg
this pic is taken from the home at 1080 towards the park...the only dumpster in the park is about 150 yrds away, straight out and to the right of this pic....it sits in the middle of this sports complex, and is not a big dumpster....

CAM
Would you please send your pix to forensic astro for TUBA?
Did you see TUBA was impressed with your dream, thought
it is important!!!

I am thinking perhaps the perp or perps are not in the system.

the neighbor man, Andy C, acts a bit paranoid to me...esp his comment about "not use to all these cops around all the time"...something like that...who was it here that found out who the actual owner of the neighbors house is? I would like to know that info please. The neighbor to 1080 Gano, where the Dad and his two teen sons live....

102_1662.jpg
this pic is taken from the home at 1080 towards the park...the only dumpster in the park is about 150 yrds away, straight out and to the right of this pic....it sits in the middle of this sports complex, and is not a big dumpster....

I wonder if LE thought to search that dumpster at park that night Cam?? they were set up there 1st night right??

That is the guy I just posted on other thread cam.. how did you hear of him??? my post ?? or some other way?? TIA

that pic looks totally dif than the one in the article.. he is bald.. no glasses...

Yes, he has many different looks, the news about him was posted on a prior thread this afternoon. (Kenneth Kellam), has also been charged in the past with impersonating a Cop and was working as a janitor in a school. However he seems to be into young boys. JMO

the neighbor man, Andy C, acts a bit paranoid to me...esp his comment about "not use to all these cops around all the time"...something like that...who was it here that found out who the actual owner of the neighbors house is? I would like to know that info please. The neighbor to 1080 Gano, where the Dad and his two teen sons live....
Didn't he give his name in the interview? That is how I thought it was known.

I wonder if LE thought to search that dumpster at park that night Cam?? they were set up there 1st night right??
NO, they were set up at the Orange Park High School, I think is where it was, on the first night....this is what I am saying....that dumpster could have been checked while others were out searching, and when the coast was clear, if someone lived RIGHT THERE in plain view...they could have snuck over there and put her body in that dumpster......they cold have even been actively involved in the search, just waiting for the right time....Trash man came early the next morn....then the command ctr was moved to the ball park.....

Does anyone know how/where to find an explanation for the Case# and Warrant# for CWG in Jacksonville?

Does anyone REALLY believe that a 7 year old said, "nice work on the house"...?????

I did, just because it is the type of thing some 7 year olds would do, especially right after they have done something immature and embarrassing like run off from another kid.
Try to make herself feel more mature, so she tries to talk to an adult in what she thinks is an adult way.

Didn't he give his name in the interview? That is how I thought it was known.
yes he gave his name, but someone on here in the middle of the night last night.....posted that he is not the owner....I think they said something about a female...A. Thomas maybe? I am not sure, and I really do not feel like searching for it....LOL....just thinking who ever posted it just may be here now, and remember it for me.....

It's just strange to me that Kyle say's Somer commented on the house and that he was the last one to see her alive. How does he know that? One would think that her killer was the last one to see her alive! So is ol Kyle placing himself as her killer by admitting he was the last one to see her alive?
Another thing...why doesn't he expound on which direction she went when she left the house, how long she stayed, if she said anything about hiding from her siblings. if she said anything about the fight. It's just strange that the only information he gives is that she complimented him on the house and he was the last one to see her.
I'd like to ask this man a few questions myself...like did she have her backpack with her, what was her demeanor, how long was she there, did anyone else see her or was he alone at the property, when she left which way did she go and last but not least, did he put the trash on the curb before he left the property.
Maybe she never left after talking to him.He places himself right there with her.

That statement seemed very strange to me like maybe making an excuse why he appeared nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288