2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lionnel Dahmer, Jeffrey Dahmer's father, has always very publicly stated how much he loved his son despite his monstrous deeds. Just saying ...

IMO, normal folks are hard wired to love their kids at any age. They have memories of them as babies, cute little toddlers etc. They just block out the bad things and only remember the pleasant tender moments. One of the reasons why I am so opposed to DP.

Inadmissible...it was hearsay. Something FCA told RA. If only it FCA would've have written in a letter! :(

I asked the same thing early on in one of the earlier "lawyer threads".

Here are some interesting comments from Casey's friend while in jail

Inmate Robyn Adams, who interacted with Casey verbally in jail and through dozens of letters, told investigators Casey told her that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.

Adams also told investigators that, on the day Caylee was found and after the jail chaplain already told Casey that Caylee’s remains had been found, Casey told Adams that Caylee was found in a baby blanket in a black trash bag. However, the chaplain didn't know that at the time.

“Her parents would come and that’s when she would make comments about her mom. And I asked her, ’Well how was your visit and how did it go?’ And she’ll make comments like, ’Well it’s alright; at least the b**** knows how I feel now,'" Derkovic told Melich. “She’ll talk about, well, how her mom never really cared about her that much. All she cared about was Caylee and she knows what it fells like to miss somebody and to feel pain and stuff like that.”

I thought in the second interview , the doc kind of implied ,she exhibited narcissistic tendencies.

Yes, but just because she exhibited narcissistic tendencies does not mean mental illness.

Everybody has narcissistic traits to some degree. We all have wants and needs that we would like to be fulfilled. As children we all go through normal narcissistic stages during early development and teenage years. Sometimes narcissism plays a bigger part in our lives as we try to ensure our needs are met - and there will be times when narcissism becomes a problem. In its healthiest form narcissism is a confident attitude in yourself where you are aware of and accept your strengths and weaknesses.

People with strong narcissistic tendencies tend to overreact to periods of frustration (outside of normal levels of stress) when their needs are not met or when they feel they have been criticised, in the same way that children do.

At what level does it become a true Personality Disorder is left to a trained Professional to diagnose.

JMO have to disagree with your opinion, Cindy is a victim as well imo. She loved Caylee imo JMO

I thought so too for awhile. I must admit she had me fooled with that Oscar worthy performance in court crying her eyes out and folding herself over double. Then she committed perjury and I snapped out of it.

Now he's changed his FB to say "Class of 2002".

ETA: And now he has "Protected his tweets"! :loser:
:floorlaugh: I tweeted him about graduating two years ago and brought up his tweets where he was claiming to be a veteran so that's why.

I dont think she will steal when she has her own money. Her stealing was out of desperation. jmo

Did she steal becuase she was hungry? Did she steal becuase her child was hungry? Dud she steal becuase she or her child was sick and needed money for medical help? Did she steal because she had no shelter and she or her child were homeless? Did she steal because she had a drug addiction and needed the next hit?
Somehow stealing to pay your cell bill and get bras and beer at Target just does not fit my definition of desperation.

Of course we do. She will be judged by her past actions like everyone else is.

Actually, no one is entitled to decide for another whether they get to have a productive life or not. She was acquitted and anyone who thinks they get to decide is vindictive and vengeful, IMO.

It is certainly up to her how she goes about that and how she chooses to deal with all of this, but it's really not okay, IMO, for people to purposefully get in her way. (That, of course, is not the same as people choosing not to help her--I'm fine with that).

If the public is seeking to harm her ability to function within society based on what they believe is a rightful return for a perceived injury then that is being vengeful.

But that is totally my own opinion.

I have not seen her - does anyone have a pic??

What does it really matter how good looking Mrs. Baez is? He could still cheat. Hallie Berry, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, Uma Thurman, Beyonce, ...being beautiful as a wife does not keep a man faithful if they are rotten at the core (the men, that is). MOO :waitasec:

This is the description of the high school Jake Schalmo attended:

I commend him for getting an education, but this doesn't sound like someone who has access to millions.

Huh... all of a sudden his tweets are protected.

But one of them I saw was that he had a large trust from age 12 or something. I think he's full of it.

Lionel Dahmer didn't lie and cover up for his son's crimes, he was exactly the opposite- he personally apologized to his victim's families. He is a role model. If my daughter turns out to be a murderer, he's whom I would act like, NOT Cindy Anthony or Jackie Peterson or Anita Van Der Sloot!!!

Mr Dahmer was a nice man. I watchedhim in an interview. I do believe Jeffrey Dahmer had a mental illness. Sure wasnt Mr Dahmers fault. And youre right he didnt make excuses, cover up, lie, etc. Im sure he felt awful.
BTW, I havent read alot about him but to me Joran Van der Sloot looks mentally retarded. He doesnt look right. Has he had an IQ test done?

IMO, normal folks are hard wired to love their kids at any age. They have memories of them as babies, cute little toddlers etc. They just block out the bad things and only remember the pleasant tender moments. One of the reasons why I am so opposed to DP.
My reactions are not inconsistent. If my daughter becomes a murderer, yes I would stop loving her. I also would not lie for her, even if it meant she got the Death Penalty. It doesn't mean my heart wouldn't break, but I firmly believe in personal responsibility!

Not desperate - SMART - pretty darn clever if you think about it. Look how much free time she bought for her selfish self.
Perhaps - but how much fun would it really be, to have people thinking you had a dream career, and in reality you have to steal for everything, cell phone, clothes----and get caught by Cindy, Amy, etc. Does not sound like fun to me.

Did she steal becuase she was hungry? Did she steal becuase her child was hungry? Dud she steal becuase she or her child was sick and needed money for medical help? Did she steal because she had no shelter and she or her child were homeless? Did she steal because she had a drug addiction and needed the next hit?
Somehow stealing to pay your cell bill and get bras and beer at Target just does not fit my definition of desperation.

I couldn't agree more. :rocker:

Does anybody know of a you tube link for the panel discussion with bill shaeffer? I'm on iPhone. :(

Originally Posted by Eileen730
""... there is something there between Lee and Casey ...""

Gut feeling: they were both sexually abused because when LA was on the stand ICA was genuinely crying.

Then supposedly state's attorney is reported to have said GA's sucide note had a suggestion of responsibility of sexual abuse in it.

IF any of that is true, then why would CA stay with GA?

How anybody can defend FCA's actions is beyond me.
She is NOT a victim!

The victim in this whole mess is gone.

Now FCA thinks she's a celebrity.

No matter if she killed Caylee or not (I 100% believe she did), she rode around with her dead child in her trunk til she stank so bad she could not hide it. Then she dumped her in the woods to rot.

She is a horrible example of a human.

***Taking a break. Giving myself a 10 minute or so TO.

Thank You,,I am going to take a shower and cool off myself!!!!

Inadmissible...it was hearsay. Something FCA told RA. If only it FCA would've have written in a letter! :(

I asked the same thing early on in one of the earlier "lawyer threads".
I thought it would fit under the exception to hearsay, but RA as a felon would lack credibility.

What a lovely mental picture that evoked for me. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member