AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock on, maaan.

I go ever further and call everyone "dudeman". "What's shaken dudeman?"

Or even "man dude" as in "Hey man my car broke down."

"Maaaan, dude, that blows."

Yo!!!!! is another!

I thought all coaches had to have background checks!

I had to have one to volunteer for the boy scouts!

When he became a coach, he was not yet under investigation, so they would have allowed him to coach. The current allegations are very vague. Is it fair to assume he's done something to harm his kids (sex abuse, physical abuse) when LE keeps saying not to read too much into this, and have not arrested him on charges of same?

He may still be perfectly suitable as a coach, and though I doubt he's really interested in going back to that right now, he may want to at some point and this will need to be addressed. Also, if his parents have other grandchildren who occasionally visit in their home, is there any problem with Sergio staying there while under investigation by CPS?

This is a comment on Uthagen posts and using yours as you commented and agreed with the post.

I just logged in for the first time in a few days, and this long post greeted me smack dab in the face. Uthagen I am sure has links or can provide confirmation of the points they posted here. I do not see any indication it is just their 'opinion', so I would like some proof. These are huge allegations to be posted unfounded. And I believe not allowed on WS. Sorry, if you posted these as opinion only, I must of missed your indication of that.

The police consider Sergio Celis the prime suspect. Link please for all.
Sergio was chiefly responsible for whatever happened to Isabel.
Becky Celis knows more than she has let on about Sergio's involvement.

Etc, etc, etc. I am interested to know where this information you are so sure of came from. tia

To me, when someone says "It's obvious" they clearly mean It is obvious to them, and they believe it should be obvious to everyone else. I think it was very clearly an opinion.

Maybe we should reassess what the facts are.

Isabel is missing
LE is not ruling anyone out
CPS bars contact between SC and boys
LE believes Isabel was taken from the house

What else?

Forgive me for asking this - im still very new here - but even though the brother is a child, him being in the house during her dissapearance...wouldnt that make him a potential suspect, just like mom and dad or anyone else?

Where exactly is the line?

(Kids can be just as dangerous as adults.....
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/kid-psychopath-221400341.html)

[with all that said, right now I dont see him as responsible for her dissapearance, I just wanted some clarification]

I have seen noting bad written about this young man on this website!
Questions sure!
And there are many!

JMO

Isabel is missing

What else?

Well witness accounts are not always facts but I would add, "male voices heard at 6:30 am."

Is it a FACT that SC has received death threats?

I think it's time to put aside arguments and theories about random sexual predators or irate drug dealers who could have sneaked into the Celis house and spirited Isabel away.

:applause: THANK YOU! for a great, articulate post and using common sense. I agree completely with everything you wrote.

You know, way out there theories and assumptions and speculation are thrown around in every case. I sometimes wonder if the people conjuring up imaginative, but ultimately fictional, tales ever go back when a case has been fully resolved and note what actually took place, note who was actually involved, and note where the case ultimately went? Hundreds...no thousands of cases are available for review with the magic of the Internet.

The likely and probable is sometimes acknowledged but often discarded in favor of the more wild and creative. Sometimes it feels like I mistakenly stumbled into a fiction writing class for wannabe movie screenwriters.

Forgive me for asking this - im still very new here - but even though the brother is a child, him being in the house during her dissapearance...wouldnt that make him a potential suspect, just like mom and dad or anyone else?

[with all that said, right now I dont see him as responsible for her dissapearance, I just wanted some clarification]

No one has been named a 'suspect' and unless things have changed I don't think a child has ever been fair game. But, really you are asking the wrong person, check with a mod. Sorry, I don't have anymore clarification for you. jmo

When he became a coach, he was not yet under investigation, so they would have allowed him to coach. The current allegations are very vague. Is it fair to assume he's done something to harm his kids (sex abuse, physical abuse) when LE keeps saying not to read too much into this, and have not arrested him on charges of same?

He may still be perfectly suitable as a coach, and though I doubt he's really interested in going back to that right now, he may want to at some point and this will need to be addressed. Also, if his parents have other grandchildren who occasionally visit in their home, is there any problem with Sergio staying there while under investigation by CPS?

I think the guy has an alcohol or drug problem!
I think this is why he has to stay away for now!
I think he had to agree to treatment and pass all tests before they let him back with family!

I think he was totally out of it the morning she went missing!

All JMO

Isabel is missing

What else?

I posted this this morning #102

--

I think the answers are staring at us right in the face.

The facts are:

LE continues to search the immediate area.

Screen found in backyard.

CPS involvement.

911 calls released and needless to say dad's affect is bizarre to say the least.

Dad watched a ball game and went to bed at midnight.

Mom was at work at 7:00 according to 911 call.

Neighbour hears male voices and Celis dogs barking like crazy at 6:30 am

This is so upsetting because there has been way too many kids and woman disappearing. This poor child did not deserve this. She needs found.

I think I am almost at the point where we should start to ask our family members to voluntarily wear an ankle monitor with GPS tracking. Seriously, they make these types of devices for our pet dogs (collars), where we can track them over the internet if they become lost for a small monthly fee.

Unfortunately, due to so many missing people, it seems we are almost at that point where something like this could be useful for humans.

Here on WS where we aren't allowed to identify the names, schools, ball schedules, etc of the children (not even to copy them from MSM articles) and certainly have been told not to sleuth them ~ I question if it's fair or right to be critiquing the 14-year-old quite so aggressively.

In light of this (trying to be gentle) reminder, does anyone want to go back and edit any posts before the mods move in? (Where is that hiding behind the couch icon when I need it?)

The thank you button was just not enough!! :clap::clap:

Welcome again! Excellent question.....I wish I knew the answer...I know minors are not allowed to be sleuthed but am sure a mod will come along and answer this for you!!!!!!!!!!1

After hearing the 911 call and reading numerous articles about this case, I was hoping earlier on that this was all just a scam by the Celis to gain money through fundraisers and that Isabel was safe in Mexico with a relative. But after these latest things going on in the case against SC and hearing him laughing on the 911 tape. I feel she is no longer alive and he did something to her that night and made her disappear. He sounds high on the tape.

I would love to see the evidence that suggests Sergio harmed his daughter intentionally. I just havent seen any.

To me, when someone says "It's obvious" they clearly mean It is obvious to them, and they believe it should be obvious to everyone else. I think it was very clearly an opinion.

Okay, is that kind of like 'assuming'?

I prefaced my post with stating I had not been here for a few days. 4 exactly. So, I thought at first there was new information. But, as I continued reading I began to wonder. I am asking the poster if this is true info and if so where are the links. That's all. jmo

click on the second picture (the 911 call from junior/rebecca). at 0:22 the man calls out that he needs his address. how far did junior go before the cops got there? it obviously wasn't a neighbor. it then took 6 minutes for the man to drive junior back at which point rebecca took the phone.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...ed-my-little-girl-i-believe-she-was-abducted/

ok is it me or is junior slurring. badly.

I think it's you. Unfortunately it is very common for young men of 12-17 to mumble and under-enunciate when they speak. It was like fingernails on chalkboard to my ears, to spend a day at my son's middleschool and listen to his friends talk. (He did it when he was with his peers, too.)

The other thing that I found unusual when we moved here is that teens refer to adults as "Mr." or "Miss" (teachers, friend's parents, strangers) even when they know the adult's name. (ie., instead of "Mrs. Jones, can I go to the restroom", they say, "Miss, can I go to the rest room.") It's the vernacular of the peasantry. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member