TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to throw more into the game. Looking at MN's social networking site it appears she was in a relationship and it broke up. She's missing who no doubt is the first person on her friends list.
(respectfully snipped by me)

I read the whole stream on MN's social networking site. The person she was in a relationship with, (also the person in one of the photos she says is what she comes home to), is not the first person on her friend's list. If you look at the whole list, almost all of them are bands. I only saw Four real people on the friend's list. The person known as "Star" is on the second page of her friend's list, and if you roll your mouse over her photo on her own page, what is revealed supports that she could have been in a relationship with MN.

Also in the stream, MN writes she is going to Haiti. I am trying to find a FB page for MN, with no luck...

Ok...here's my first ever speculation...it's the engineer in me...I don't like working without facts...:innocent: but, I'm not sure we'll get them on this one until trial...so...

I think someone (SE, AD, DD)---either or all of them---owed Mona money and were avoiding her. She (mona) decides to pop up to try to catch / confront them on Christmas Eve thinking they'll be home...thinking it's Christmas Eve surely one of them will be there.

She sees their not there and uses Jonathan to make the calls - they'll surely answer him, right?

When he can't get room mates number, she calls, as if to show some "authority"; and when she gets nowhere---as in AD couldn't come to phone)---she's convinced they're still avoiding her.

Then AD calls back, she (mona) answers...again, an attempt to assert some authority, by asking Jonathan if that's his mom and wanted AD to hear her and hear Jonathan answer---her idea of a threat.

After she "asserts her authority" she leaves with Jonathan AND the phone, because she 1) wants them to know she was there or 2) wants them to have a little difficulty calling 911 or anyone else.

Then she realizes she has to do something with Jonathan...can't take him back because he'll tell and she'll face more legal problems...she panics, takes him to her house and...well, we know how it ended. I can't even type it...

anyway, i think she did what she did as a way to get rid of him...sounds crazy to us, i know, but she didn't care. In her mind, she just needed to get rid of him and get her $ from either, all, one of them.

i would love to know of room mate had a cell phone! if not and SE knows she doesn't, then i would say that's why she took the phone.

ok...done speculating! that was a huge challenge for me! LOL

You may be 100% right. That was your 777th post. Numerology and all.

One thing I'd say is off there. Unless that was the first time any of the people purchased drugs from her she'd know their phone number. A dealer knows your number because you'd be calling it a bajillion times. Unless of course you have to resort to a pay phone.

Could it have been a big score? They were moving alot of drugs? Still she would know the numbers. A dealer knows where you are. They don't have time to be running all around looking for people.

Or was she just the enforcer?

I read the whole stream on MN's social networking site. The person she was in a relationship with, (also the person in one of the photos she says is what she comes home to), is not the first person on her friend's list. If you look at the whole list, almost all of them are bands. I only saw Four real people on the friend's list. The person known as "Star" is on the second page of her friend's list, and if you roll your mouse over her photo on her own page, what is revealed supports that she could have been in a relationship with MN.

Also in the stream, MN writes she is going to Haiti. I am trying to find a FB page for MN, with no luck...

WOW! Oh how I wish I could read that...every time i go to MS my virus scan comes up and I get booted out!

Can we have a link to the social site? I'd like to look at it again. Someone linked it way back a few hours ago and I didn't keep it. TIA! :tyou:

I think her site is ok if you don't click on the link to 'View more photo's"

Hey was that person named DL? As in a city in England?

I don't have the MS page link either...hoping someone finds it and post it for me

Original reports were that SF came home and found JF playing video games, not that he checked on him. Makes me think it was SF's apt. that SF last saw Jonathan,not at the cottage.

Again, if she moved out because DD smacked Jonathan, why would she let him around him at all>??????:waitasec:

While I am a huge supporter of law enforcement, I do hope that when the dust settles we can get more answers as to why this case took so long to hit the media. Was it because of Christmas? That has bugged me since the first post on the first thread. Has anyone heard a reasonable answer to this question?

I am confused on the timeline here. When was he reported missing?

Thanks GJ. I try not to put too much stock into those things, but often they reveal things.

O.K. well there's some beautiful young women there. Young women. Young to me and MN is around my age.

Haiti? Not no more she isn't. I'll look as well for a FB page. I noted she didn't have man "real people" friends. Not that it's a huge thing, but in and out of prison? Not exactly going to have your cell mate on there. JMO

Thanks again. As i said I'll look as well. She does appear to be missing someone. Could be anyone. Part of her rage maybe involved in that.

From the article, http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-foster-investigation-story,0,3306091.story

"He was here by himself and he was gone between 1:30 and 2:30 [p.m.], that's all I know," said babysitter Sharon Ennamorato, whose house Jonathan was last seen at. "We know a lady answered my phone, we don't know and there was supposed to be nobody in this house."

I hear her saying JF was at her house, by himself, that he disappeared sometime between 1:30 and 2:30, and that a lady answered the phone, which was very strange, because there wasn't supposed to be anyone else in the home, beside's JF. I am going off of speech patterns and grammar typical for people in SE's socio-economic status.

What I hear her say is JF was gone between 1:30 and 2:30 and I heard SF say he saw JF at 1:45, hmmm...

I was watching some news videos and it looks like SE, JF and AD lived in a garage converted into an apt. behind a house. Has it been stated anywhere the address or who owns the home?

Where did the perp MN live? An article stated this is where JF was taken to, killed and burned and listed the names of 2 streets but no physical address.

I am going to go look them up and map it.

8829 ALLWOOD HOUSTON TX

it was on the court docs linked earlier. let me look for the link again.

http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/eDocs/Public/CaseDetails.aspx?CaseNbr=129030601010&CDI=3

This sounds to me like Mona made Jonathan call to get Sharon E's number. Mona went there looking for Sharon for some reason. What could it possibly be and does it lead to Mona's motive for taking Jonathan or was he just in her way?

I don't know what the roommate/babysitter's connection with Mona is but I'm thinking it's pretty important. MOO

I am very much thinking along similar lines as what you have just posted ^above^.. I want to know what the exact connection between Mona and Sharon!... meaning I want to know were they drug buyers/sellers to oneanother, were they or had they even been romantically involved{on Mona's MS page she makes no bones about proudly showing off her girlfriend in pix[don't know if that is present GF or past]and just FYI it was not Mona w/Sharon in pix}.., I want to know exactly how long they've known each other???...

Again, I WANT TO THE EXACT AND FULL EXTENT OF SHARON AND MONA'S RELATIONSHIP!

IMO that connection very well may play a huge part in reasons, motives, and agendas of what it was that Mona was at Sharon's cottage that day..KWIM?

I 'm wondering if some of the confusion could be because of mom/step dad telling le "maybe he ran over to the other apt to get a game" etc. About a year ago someone got into my car overnight, which I accidently left unlocked. It was around 7 am when my husband went out to the car and saw my things all over the seat. My purse was ransacked and left on the front seat. Only one of my credit cards was gone, We called the local sheriff. Long story short, we couldn't be 100% sure our older daughter , who had already left for school, didn't do it. She had never done anything like that before, and we really didn't think she would, but we were wondering, out loud to the officer ,if maybe she needed my card and didn't tell us. We couldn't get in contact with her,b/c her classes already started, so we mentioned it as a very remote possibility. Turns out it wasn't her, someone did get into my purse and I had the chance to cancel the card before anyone used it.
Maybe Jonathan had been left home alone in the past and he did leave a few times even when told not too. Mom may have mentioned it to officers and they were considering that scenario. Perhaps, mistakenly, le was waiting to see if he came home on his own, which would explain the wait in putting him in the system. These are just some reasons I would see a mistaken report going to the media,etc. Just my opinion.

My virus program caught a trojan on the MS page.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

TWO THINGS strike me in this article: (well more, but I will only post now on two!)
"Davis had moved into the little cottage with Ennamorato on Dec. 14, after she and Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, split up. She said he had gotten angry and slapped the boy."
-----First, it ticks me off to no extent that this man slapped this child.
---------Second, the sad, sad irony that perhaps the best parenting decision this mom ever made, inadvertently might have led to his demise.

respectfully snipped and BBM. A woman who takes her child and leaves her husband because the husband slapped the child is NOT the kind of woman who is gonna cover for the step dad.

jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members