UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
:beats: SmartBlond "NO PASS" from me at all. by now you probably read it on another post of mine.

I just think that because I cant imagine not having a natural instincts to save your child. I think she is impaired.
Taking him and not wanting him around and being annoyed with him, why not just leave him with his Dad??
No Pass my friend .... Just cant wrap my head around that someone can leave the kid behind and go be wild with your new boy friend would actually take a child to harm him.
That is very Fd UP

None of us can wrap our minds around it, songline. She is impaired - by evil. Nothing more.

I just wanted to mention about the abuse that Stephanie may have endured. She was only with him for 4 months. I am not saying that you can't be concerned for your life in that amout of time, but it wasn't years of brain washing and abuse. Also, she was in the court house with what I would presume as officers of the court. She could of asked for help, or texted for help she had free use of the phone. One more note, if he was controlling and abusive I don't think he would freely let her leave the house by herself so many times. IMOO

Instead of taking photos with her cell and posting it on FB, she could have been punching in 9-1-1.

Amazing how two seemly antisocial human beings can find each other to share the common useage of other human beings. So sad. I guess noone else would or could want them.

And lets not forget the messages she sent to friends during this time, and even after Ethan died.

And the card to Joe's fiancee.

"HA HA HA"

Purely sociopathic.

Amazing how two seemly antisocial human beings can find each other to share the common useage of other human beings. So sad. I guess noone else would or could want them.

She bragged on her wedding page that someone else's garbage was now all hers.

No free pass from me where this woman is concerned. She was 100% involved with what took place with Ethan. Had she wanted to reach out for help for herself and Ethan, she had plenty of opportunity. She didn't want too because she was abusing him just as much as Nathan was. I always thought I couldn't hate anyone more than I hate Casey Anthony but this woman almost makes Casey look good. It's just plain sickening.

I just wanted to mention about the abuse that Stephanie may have endured. She was only with him for 4 months. I am not saying that you can't be concerned for your life in that amout of time, but it wasn't years of brain washing and abuse. Also, she was in the court house with what I would presume as officers of the court. She could of asked for help, or texted for help she had free use of the phone. One more note, if he was controlling and abusive I don't think he would freely let her leave the house by herself so many times. IMOO
You may be right but I really don't know, I actually came in the case tonight, but I cant imagine really; that she can leave him behind and she selects to take him along for a fate like this.

The notion that NS was to blame for all the abuse came from the probable cause document that came from STEPHANIE'S "confession." It makes no sense that she just sat there and watched the abuse because she was afraid of NS. It's total nonsense.

Fortunately the authorities saw through her lies -- she was an EQUAL partner in the abuse. She did not love Ethan. She hurt him, for reasons that will probably never come to light and even if they do, most people still won't be able to wrap their heads around it.

Smart blond hi, forgive me I am not aware of who Stephanie is and I did not read every single post, she had pictures on face book, and I have no clue who she is.

Yes they could have both been afraid of each other or not.

But Can you explain to me why bother taking the kid, she could have left him with his father. Did she take him to abuse him????? because the abuse started instantly...
it was SOB boyfriend who did all the physical abuse.And it is SOB boyfriend whose eyes are scary.....I am not giving her a pass.....DON'T misunderstand me....She needs to be put away. But I do believe she is mentally ill. or else she would have made some attempt to save her son.

Yes the kid was dead when she went shopping but if she is operating from feeling terrorized she just continues to be terrified....It is just how fear is...I think she feared him, I do not think she took the boy from daddy just to abuse him, but I think she did not even make one attempt to save him not even an instinct....But she thought of taking pictures of the abuse, that HE DID!!!
They need to be put away. But I think she has a mental disability. IT IS JUST NOT NORMAL!

bbm
What Iget from the documents is that she was just as abusive as he was. I don't think she just stood by and allowed him to abuse her son, which is bad enough, but I think she participated herself.

Do we have any confirmation about drug use? TIA

By NS and SS ?

Not that I've seen. But the charging docs indicate they poisoned Ethan. There was a comment on one of the news articles before it even came out he'd been killed, made by someone claiming to be close to one of the investigators. It said he'd been given an overdose or poisoned. He claimed that SS had broke down and confessed, and his other comments (from what we know now) were accurate. One thing he said that was horribly disturbing (well it all is) was they placed dog food around where they'd buried him. Given that all his other comments were correct, I have to assume this was too.

Death is too good for these inhuman monsters.

S.S. has no natural instincts for whatever reason. No one can understand why they did what they did.... but they did.

I just wonder :waitasec: humor me.....
Why did she take him in the first palace, she only had him less then 2 weeks before he was dead.?
she did not take him for that did she???
What was it? a 10 day pre honeymoon spree??? kill a boy?

I'm feeling a time out for myself. Why would they put dog food around him? To attract animals to eat him up? Destroy DNA?

Why did she take him in the first palace, she only had him less then 2 weeks before he was dead.?

Sadly, I think it was the only way she could retaliate on her ex-husband! Her and NS were both bitter, vengeful creatures that despised their ex's!

She hated Joe.

From reading their obsessed, crazy rants about each other on their wedding page, and from the messages she sent others and all we've heard about her, I truly believe they did this to cut all connections to Joe, so that she would be his (NS's) alone. They knew how much Joe loved that boy, and this was their way of getting to him where it would hurt the most. And like SS said... children are replaceable. :furious:

I'm feeling a time out for myself. Why would they put dog food around him? To attract animals to eat him up? Destroy DNA?

Hi Ella, yes that is what the poster had stated that it was used for...I have taken many time outs on this case and I have cried/sobbed for Ethan and his Daddy like there was no tomorrow! This is honestly the worst case I have ever followed and has obviously affected so many of us at the core of our soul! I wish you peace, all of us peace in the coming days/ months as more evidence is released.

I can't understand it. I wish I knew why. I'm taking deep breaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member