Conrad Murray trial -Day nineteen.

Trying to discredit Dr. Shafer? Is that all he is going to testify to? just ranting outloud.

MAC - Monitored Anesthesia Care - I think CM must have been on a "no big MAC" diet for those 80 fateful days. Hmmmmm.

Dr. Shafer, er um I mean Dr. White, in several of his remarks, seems to be just speaking as an MD with no agenda. Not a bad guy in all parts. But then the color commentary comes in.... jurors need to be alert & not be led astray. This is still a trial for involuntary manslaughter. Involuntary. He looked at the rules, if he had ever seen them in the first place, and figured he was so smart, he didn't need them. And he did okay with only one night's exception. Hmmmm, 1 out of 80 -- if that were a baseball player, looking at balls to strikes, or a hitter, looking at outs to hits, measure up pretty darn good.

But CM wasn't playing ball, he was shooting craps and MJ lost.
icon8.gif

Judge: Let's have some clarity here please, is that graph in evidence?

Defense: I believe it is....shuffle, shuffle, shuffle.

Waste time, waste time, waste time....It is CCC

The DT is just so disorganized and this is THEIR witness FGS.

Done for tonight -- 8:45AM PT tomorrow

Defense just asked about bedazalan(sp) levels. It sounded to me like bedazzle. Really confused there for a minute. Lawyers talking about bedazzling.

Recess for the night.

The DT is just so disorganized and this is THEIR witness FGS.

Done for tonight -- 8:45AM PT tomorrow

Flanagan couldn't find what he's looking for because he's so disorganized.
So he asked for the "afternoon recess"... the Judge corrected him & said they'll recess for the entire day.

Hopefully, Flanagan can get his sh$@# together before 8:45 am tomorrow!

JVM is screaming again about MJ getting demerol for botox treatments.
I don't think she's totally aware that MJ may have nerve damage and
other conditions that would call for MJ to receive pain meds.

Nor is she taking into account where MJ received the botox injections... groin & arm pits.

And the fact that maybe MJ was having other procedures done that caused him pain.

I haven't heard her mention Dr Klein being a guest on her show.

I just want say I love this judge, I don't think he has made one bad call. He has total control over his courtroom. The fact that the Jackson family is sitting there hasn't fazed him. It is so good to see a judge not star struck.

I haven't heard her mention Dr Klein being a guest on her show.

It looks like Klein sent his lawyer instead. I am 99% certsin that she originally said that Dr Klein was going to be her guest. Then a little later I heard her say that Kleins attorney was going to be her guest. I think maybe Klein got cold feet. Or maybe the attorney told him not to do it.

This testimony reminds me of a paid programming commercial. The questions are so scripted with Flanagan's voice inflections.

Thanks, Talina! I was trying to put my finger on what it was that I was seeing to compare to some feeling of deja vu or whatever, and you nailed it.

Yep, that is what it is, all right.
icon14.gif

The sleep study in China again. It was written a year after MJ died - does not justify what Dr. Murray did anyway because he is NOT an anesthesiologist.

You said it, Credence - plus, I don't know if CM has ever read a medical study or publication in his lifetime...
icon8.gif

Ok....be honest. Was everyone clinging to every word Dr White had to say or did they have a hard time staying awake......like I did?

And what in the heck is up with Flanagan. He is even more boring than usual.

IMO

JVM is screaming again about MJ getting demerol for botox treatments.
I don't think she's totally aware that MJ may have nerve damage and
other conditions that would call for MJ to receive pain meds.

Nor is she taking into account where MJ received the botox injections... groin & arm pits.

And the fact that maybe MJ was having other procedures done that caused him pain.

Isn't she an alcoholic? Nobody seems to understand that most dancers have a shelf life of about 15 yrs. MJ had been working since the age of 6 or younger. He had Lupus and a lot of procedures. I have watched people getting botox and I think I would want something for pain, because sticking needles in your face has to hurt.

Flanagan couldn't find what he's looking for because he's so disorganized.
So he asked for the "afternoon recess"... the Judge corrected him & said they'll recess for the entire day.

Hopefully, Flanagan can get his sh$@# together before 8:45 am tomorrow!

Well, if Flan doesn't do it, Walgren will if we don't all die of old age before that happens.

It looks like Klein sent his lawyer instead. I am 99% cert sin that she originally said that Dr Klein was going to be her guest. Then a little later I heard her say that Kleins attorney was going to be her guest. I think maybe Klein got cold feet. Or maybe the attorney told him not to do it.

I hate to take up for Jane because frankly I cant stand that woman but she did announce earlier that Dr. Klein's attorney would be on her show.

I have had HLN all day and unfortunately have had to listen to Jane and she never said Dr. Klein was going to be on.

We will not hear from him until after the trial is over then I imagine he has a lot he wants to say but will wait until then. I wouldn't blame him one bit if he did.

The DEA checked this doctor out thoroughly and found no wrongdoing.
IMO

I am so pizzed!!!

There's too much concern and accusations at this time re MJ being a drug addict.

MJ died from a respiratory arrest and then a cardiac arrest.

This happened when MJ was getting IV propofol without a pump.

MJ hired CM to constantly supervise, observe and monitor MJ.

CM did not do as he was trusted and expected to do.

CM left the room and when he returned, MJ had been dead for quite awhile.
Too long dead to resuscitate him.

Period!!!

Ok....be honest. Was everyone clinging to every word Dr White had to say or did they have a hard time staying awake......like I did?

And what in the heck is up with Flanagan. He is even more boring than usual.

IMO

They both remind me of cloth bolts of brown flannel. Drooooooooopy. Sloooooow, Borrrrrrrrrrrrring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks all, looks like I didn't miss much. was on the phone.

I don't think this will be over with by the end of tomorrow at the rate Flanagan is going. Hope they got a nice hotel room for Dr. White.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back