Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested to know who the financial adviser is. (FA)
I think this person will turn out to be a big player in all of this.
It was stated that GBC instructed his FA to make both insurance claims when a body was found, but Prior to the body being ID as being Allison.
So it was stated in affidavits that the FA made the calls to insurance companies that particular day.
I think the FA s actions are very very sus.
Was the FA just as desperate as GBC to collect the insurance monies?
Was the FA as stressed as GBC , and so ... didn't question, " hey Gerard, your a bit quick off the mark here, I will ring when it is confirmed it is your wife" or did the FA say, " ok, they found her where you left her. Bugger! Let's get the ball rolling so we can start rolling in $$$" Just seems sus to me that this FA , sees hears and says nothing. A little bit like other family members?
When the C21 site was up , I thought I read in NBCs profile that he was their financial and investment adviser.
Does anyone recall that?
Could it have been he who is the unnamed FA in the court affidavits?
The FA has been overlooked a bit, and I think is a main player in all of this.
FA would be implicated in the dodgy loans etc no doubt.
This will give us something to sleuth hey?

Just found this online:
Nigel Baden-Clay (F61) is a financial planner in Brisbane, Australia and married to Elaine with three children.

Hi all - just stopping by quickly but wanted to say thanks to pulpfiction for sharing his/her personal knowledge and experience re sociopathy and GBC. Pulp's post add confirmation to my existing belief that Gerard is a sociopath.

These types of people are like the 'black holes' of the human world. They suck in other people's energy and give very little out. When they do expend positive energy on another person, rest assured it's not out of the kindness of their hearts (they don't have any of that)...It is always with the intention of receiving more back. The 'payback' they expect from another is always greater than any 'payout' the sociopath gives.

MOO

Boldings are BY Me BBM

Originally posted by pulpfiction (post number 1833):
"Good point sociopathic behaviour stems often from a lack of empathy given to you as a child. The child then becomes detached, cold & unfeeling. They don't experience the range of emotions we do and frequently "act" what are normal feelings for us. They lack a moral compass and have no guilt for hurting others. Hence, it would seem to fit that given people aren't born evil (or with sociopathic traits) they are deprived of empathy from primary caregivers. In GBC case it might be expected that if he was not shown that level of empathy as a child from his family then it is quite possible their judgement, empathy & moral value system is decidedly different to most other people making them potentially capable of colluding with GBC. GBC seemed arrogant when I met him and a little self-absorbed. I believe senior BC has an element of that also."

pulpfiction (post 43):
"Yes, everyone serves a purpose for them if they engage with them. They aren't a type who just gets pleasure from "being" with others. There is motive in all their close or intimate dealings. However, if they are "dumped" it then you see you the absolute volcano eruption of emotions that has long been internalized and not expresses...and that is because they have lost "hand" ie. there perceived sense of power. When they lose that they are vulnerable and very, very dangerous. They panic and freak out often. Seen it in prison many times and it often fuels DV. Btw...I'm not the one in the cage haha. "

The following was posted by a local member some time back...it's just dreadful to read though...

#1071 05-24-2012, 11:28 PM
Keyboredom
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

Last post for the night - even I'm sick of me now ... Sorry to mass post ... but I have missed some opportunities

I'll pass on a couple of things I trust - or not - based on who they came from.

(possible) This is horrible, but as mentioned by others Allison's body was suggested to be in a very bad way. Nothing to do with missing limbs, but maybe missing organs and flesh from predator activity and/or decomposition. She was identified only by dental records and not required to be ID'ed by a family member. This is quite upsetting but maybe worth backing up previous suggestions. Claimed to come from 2 people - one connected to morgue and one to forensics. I'm not sure what to think as any footage of Allison's body appeared to show clothing kind of intact. Don't really want to dwell on the thoughts.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ight=Allison's+body+suggested+bad#post7959770

Thanks Marly I had forgotten about that post. This may in fact mean that Allison was indeed dumped at Ugly Creek if there was a lot of damage to the body (decompositing flesh tumbling through water with rocks and branches etc). Not nice , but another part of the picture maybe.
IMOO

Also Squiz have donated via the NAB from Marly's info

Thanks Marly I had forgotten about that post. This may in fact mean that Allison was indeed dumped at Ugly Creek if there was a lot of damage to the body (decompositing flesh tumbling through water with rocks and branches etc). Not nice , but another part of the picture maybe.
IMOO

Also Squiz have donated via the NAB from Marly's info
thanks R

Hi all - just stopping by quickly but wanted to say thanks to pulpfiction for sharing his/her personal knowledge and experience re sociopathy and GBC. Pulp's post add confirmation to my existing belief that Gerard is a sociopath.

These types of people are like the 'black holes' of the human world. They suck in other people's energy and give very little out. When they do expend positive energy on another person, rest assured it's not out of the kindness of their hearts (they don't have any of that)...It is always with the intention of receiving more back. The 'payback' they expect from another is always greater than any 'payout' the sociopath gives.

MOO

Boldings are BY Me BBM

Originally posted by pulpfiction (post number 1833):
"Good point sociopathic behaviour stems often from a lack of empathy given to you as a child. The child then becomes detached, cold & unfeeling. They don't experience the range of emotions we do and frequently "act" what are normal feelings for us. They lack a moral compass and have no guilt for hurting others. Hence, it would seem to fit that given people aren't born evil (or with sociopathic traits) they are deprived of empathy from primary caregivers. In GBC case it might be expected that if he was not shown that level of empathy as a child from his family then it is quite possible their judgement, empathy & moral value system is decidedly different to most other people making them potentially capable of colluding with GBC. GBC seemed arrogant when I met him and a little self-absorbed. I believe senior BC has an element of that also."

pulpfiction (post 43):
"Yes, everyone serves a purpose for them if they engage with them. They aren't a type who just gets pleasure from "being" with others. There is motive in all their close or intimate dealings. However, if they are "dumped" it then you see you the absolute volcano eruption of emotions that has long been internalized and not expresses...and that is because they have lost "hand" ie. there perceived sense of power. When they lose that they are vulnerable and very, very dangerous. They panic and freak out often. Seen it in prison many times and it often fuels DV. Btw...I'm not the one in the cage haha. "

Here's an interesting site. They compare a few different personality types, that overlap a lot!
http://halfpint42592.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/sociopath-aspergersnarcissist-or-just-plain-selfish/

Elaine Isobel Nora Hughes1
F, #63676

Last Edited=9 Jun 2012

Elaine Isobel Nora Hughes is the daughter of Albert Hughes. 1 She married Nigel Gerard Arden Baden-Clay, son of Gervas Charles Robert Clay and Hon. Betty St. Clair Baden-Powell, on 23 August 1969.1

From 23 August 1969, her married name became Clay.1 Her married name became Baden-Clay.

Children of Elaine Isobel Nora Hughes and Nigel Gerard Arden Baden-Clay:

• Gerard Baden-Clay1 b. 1970
  • Olivia Baden-Clay1 b. 1973
  • Adam Baden-Clay1 b. 1975

Citations:

[S8] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, 2 volumes (Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 1999), volume 1, page 160. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition.

http://thepeerage.com/p6368.htm

Have recently caught up with a friend closely connected to where GBC is being held on remand. I asked how he was going and apparently he is coping but a sook.I also asked why NBC is not allowed a contact visit and its because it isnt as easy to observe and monitor a contact visit (eg bugging devices). Visits separated by the glass can be recorded . Word is they are hoping NBC will put his own hand up soon & take some of the heat. Also if its to be believed , there were more calls to NBC than released at the bail hearing . Maybe the prosecution didnt want to show their full hand too early. All just what i've heard &IMOO

Have recently caught up with a friend closely connected to where GBC is being held on remand. I asked how he was going and apparently he is coping but a sook.I also asked why NBC is not allowed a contact visit and its because it isnt as easy to observe and monitor a contact visit (eg bugging devices). Visits separated by the glass can be recorded . Word is they are hoping NBC will put his own hand up soon & take some of the heat. Also if its to be believed , there were more calls to NBC than released at the bail hearing . Maybe the prosecution didnt want to show their full hand too early. All just what i've heard &IMOO

good stuff , we all knew he was a sook mummy's boy

Thanks Pseudonym! I wonder how being 'a sook' manifests itself in a remand situation?

Three reminders for the day:

Stay on topic. This thread is about Allison's murder. I've moved some off topic but important posts to threads about that topic here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178138"]Domestic Violence - Our Stories and Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you have information and cannot share it, don't say you have information and you can't share it. That's actually a WS Etiquette violation called "baiting" and can earn you a time out.

This is not the chit chat thread. I've had many complaints from your peers that the last thread that was supposed to be about Allison's murder was full of chit chat. It needs to stop.

This thread will reopen in five minutes - to give everyone a chance to read this post.

Thanks Pseudonym....no surprise he's being a sook...lol.

Another member, maverick.au, mentioned way back police have records of texts sent by GBC on that night. I do think the video call will be the big part of prison key for him., & also for NBC or whoever took the call, if police have been able to pull the whole call up. It will be interesting stuff hearing about all of that in time to come.

Three reminders for the day:

Stay on topic. This thread is about Allison's murder. I've moved some off topic but important posts to threads about that topic here: Domestic Violence - Our Stories and Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you have information and cannot share it, don't say you have information and you can't share it. That's actually a WS Etiquette violation called "baiting" and can earn you a time out.

This is not the chit chat thread. I've had many complaints from your peers that the last thread that was supposed to be about Allison's murder was full of chit chat. It needs to stop.

This thread will reopen in five minutes - to give everyone a chance to read this post.

Kimster, could we please have a "Corryn Rayney Murder" or "Lloyd Rayney Trial" thread regarding the trial (which started yesterday) of Lloyd Rayney in Perth, Western Australia, for the murder of his wife Corryn?

thanks

:)

MOO

Thanks Pseudonym....no surprise he's being a sook...lol.

Another member, maverick.au, mentioned way back police have records of texts sent by GBC on that night. I do think the video call will be the big part of prison key for him., & also for NBC or whoever took the call, if police have been able to pull the whole call up. It will be interesting stuff hearing about all of that in time to come.

Marly, remember the story that he spent the night frantically texting people and her friends etc, before deciding not to worry, and going to bed, or some such rubbish? I cant remember exactly but I know you can;) It was right back in the beginning?

I am interested to know who the financial adviser is. (FA)
I think this person will turn out to be a big player in all of this.
It was stated that GBC instructed his FA to make both insurance claims when a body was found, but Prior to the body being ID as being Allison.
So it was stated in affidavits that the FA made the calls to insurance companies that particular day.
I think the FA s actions are very very sus.
Was the FA just as desperate as GBC to collect the insurance monies?
Was the FA as stressed as GBC , and so ... didn't question, " hey Gerard, your a bit quick off the mark here, I will ring when it is confirmed it is your wife" or did the FA say, " ok, they found her where you left her. Bugger! Let's get the ball rolling so we can start rolling in $$$" Just seems sus to me that this FA , sees hears and says nothing. A little bit like other family members?
When the C21 site was up , I thought I read in NBCs profile that he was their financial and investment adviser.
Does anyone recall that?
Could it have been he who is the unnamed FA in the court affidavits?
The FA has been overlooked a bit, and I think is a main player in all of this.
FA would be implicated in the dodgy loans etc no doubt.
This will give us something to sleuth hey?

Yes correct re NBC...

Community Development Educator in Rhodesia. Avid Big Game Hunter and Conservationist. Marriage enhancement facilitator. Financial Planner. Father of three and Grandfather of six

http://web.archive.org/web/20080718224602/http://century21.com.au/westside/agenthome.htm

i do have information and i will share it only Half the fines have been paid. come on i you know who u are thanks again

Marly, remember the story that he spent the night frantically texting people and her friends etc, before deciding not to worry, and going to bed, or some such rubbish? I cant remember exactly but I know you can;) It was right back in the beginning?

Yep...it was reported before Allison was found...

April 28, 2012

The Courier-Mail understands a frantic Mr Baden-Clay rang and sent text messages to several people asking if they'd heard from his wife after she failed to return home on Thursday night. Eventually, he went to bed alone

http://www.news.com.au/national/all...baden-clays-call/story-e6frfkvr-1226341287303

Is he still be kept separated from the other inmates ?

This is MOO.

Kimster, could we please have a "Corryn Rayney Murder" or "Lloyd Rayney Trial" thread regarding the trial (which started yesterday) of Lloyd Rayney in Perth, Western Australia, for the murder of his wife Corryn?

thanks

:)

MOO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8160442#post8160442"]Australia: The murder of Corryn Rayney - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks UT. I guess there is a limit to what they can do. However I was with my Dad as he died - not a pretty sight. Then when I saw his body before the funeral they had somehow repaired all the damage to his face, washed his hair, dressed him for fishing and put his slippers on.

When we viewed my father the night before his funeral he looked totally different. He had never worn his false teeth, hated them, yet they had put them in, looked like he had mascara on, foundation... looked nothing like him. But until then we had never realised just how much he and his younger brother looked alike. lol {not that his brother wore makeup, haha}, he just had teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie