FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember standing in the parking lot, March 2006, at HOTG where Jennifer's car was discovered. My thoughts at that time reflected carjacking theories and why a carjacker would leave the car only a mile away from Mosiac. Some of the best criminal writers had suggested Jennifer was a random victim.

Two and a half years later I stood in the same spot and reflected on the many different theories that have been explored since Jennifer's abduction on January 24, 2006.

I don't believe it was random. I do believe it was calculated. IMO.

Two and a half years later (it's hard to believe) we are no closer to finding Jennifer than we were on the afternoon of January 26, 2006 when the tape was discovered of the suspect parking Jennifer's car and then simply walked away.

I agree with the Kesse's that it is impossible to believe that two people can disappear without a trace; Jennifer and the suspect.

Someone knows exactly what happened that day, two and a half years ago.

~

I remember standing in the parking lot, March 2006, at HOTG where Jennifer's car was discovered. My thoughts at that time reflected carjacking theories and why a carjacker would leave the car only a mile away from Mosiac. Some of the best criminal writers had suggested Jennifer was a random victim.

Two and a half years later I stood in the same spot and reflected on the many different theories that have been explored since Jennifer's abduction on January 24, 2006.

I don't believe it was random. I do believe it was calculated. IMO.

Two and a half years later (it's hard to believe) we are no closer to finding Jennifer than we were on the afternoon of January 26, 2006 when the tape was discovered of the suspect parking Jennifer's car and then simply walked away.

I agree with the Kesse's that it is impossible to believe that two people can disappear without a trace; Jennifer and the suspect.

Someone knows exactly what happened that day, two and a half years ago.

~

Someone does know.... the wish is that they just would step forward and share what they do know.

Someone has got to step forward..

I don't think Jennifer ever made it to her car. Because she was known to be a safety aware person I am going to hazard a guess that if someone had accosted her in her car and tried to hijack her as such, she would have known not to drive to the requested destination but to make a break for it while in traffic because otherwise she stood no chance.

I think she was grabbed as soon as she left her apartment by the workers there and held in an apartment until they could move her. I think the the fact that the poi went back to the Mosaic after parking Jenn's car supports this theory. I cannot believe that LE would not have been informed that transient workers were allowed to live in the empty apartments the day Jennifer went missing, and that the apartments were not searched. This is gross negligence imho. A door to door search should have been the first thing they did.

Unfortunately, due to our civil rights and constitutional rights, a door to door search was not necessarily feasible. If the condo is owned by private owners, they have the right not to allow the police to search.

Yes, we sit here and say heck who the heck cares- come knock down my door and search if it means finding a missing person, but there are lots of people in society that don't want that to occur- a) what might they be hiding that doesn't necessarily pertain to the missing person b) other reasons.

Hi UFC, I do understand about the rights etc but if no one except the transient workers were living in the empty apartments (and these are the ones I am talking about), surely the same rights do not apply as most of them were illegals anyway? Also at that point weren't Mosaic or the developers the legal owners of the properities in which case LE could have been granted access permission for nearly all of the apartments at once. You would assume Mosaic et al would wish to help in any way they could, one would hope anyway.

Does anyone know what kind of LE activity took place at the Mosaic on the day / night Jennifer was abducted? I am trying to work out how easy it would be for her to have been moved afterwards.

Hey, i'm with ya curves- they should have knocked down every single door to find Jenn. It just blows my mind. Not a second goes by that I dont think of the woulda coulda shoulda in this case.

http://www.local6.com/traffic/17047726/detail.html

Cmdr. Richard Ring with OPD has been involved in a terrible car accident.

As most of you know he was a Sgt. at the time of Jennifer's abduction and has worked very hard to find her.

I ask that everyone here take a moment out to say a prayer for this man who given so much to his community.

~

Clear Channel donated 20 billboards throughout the state of Florida in support of finding Missing Jennifer Kesse. 8 are in the Orlando area alone! Please pass on Jenn's info to everyone you know!

Thanks!

Attachments

• FindJenniferKesse1.JPG
    FindJenniferKesse1.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 29
http://www.local6.com/traffic/17047726/detail.html

Cmdr. Richard Ring with OPD has been involved in a terrible car accident.

As most of you know he was a Sgt. at the time of Jennifer's abduction and has worked very hard to find her.

I ask that everyone here take a moment out to say a prayer for this man who given so much to his community.

~

That's so horrible. My thoughts and prayers absolutely go out to him and his family through this tough time.
Get well soon Richard! I'm praying for you.

In regards to DNA, I just think the police have not released that they have it, but it is my belief that they do.

I could swear that I saw an interview with her parents .. or read a transcript that said they were told there was some DNA.

Does anyone recall that?

Okay I found it! This is from a transcript of a show called Missing Pieces. I've included the link to the archive.

"
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]TODD:[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Well could any DNA evidence be taken from the suspect? From the car?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]DREW: [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It is our understanding that there is DNA evidence within the car…
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
http://missingpiecesshow.homestead.com/MissingPiecesEpisode43Archive.html[/FONT]​

Not that good... I came upon the missing pieces website a two weeks ago when I was reading about a cold case in my state....

I read the transcript on Jen's case because it's just stuck in my heart ....

I am praying with the spotlight once again on Orlando in the search for little Caylee Anthony, searchers will uncover something related to Jennifer Kesse's case.

God moves in mysterious ways~

I just wish that someone could be up there with Jenn's Missing poster in front of the Anthony's house so that way the media would show that worldwide!

I think KidFinders did that with a fundraiser in Daytona. And tonight there is another vigil which could help.

I also keep hoping that searches for Caylee will find something from Jennifer, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Letters