George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

FWIW, the latest document dump noted that Casey did not call the Anthony home phone once June 15 to July 15, but the home phone called her cell many times. I confirmed with our data. :)

I'm really confused??? Where do you see that Casey NEVER called the Anthony home phone?

I see Casey called home on June 16th ... 6:32pm ??

Page 20

??

Am I missing something?

CA took the week of her birthday June 5th as vacation, she returned to work on June 9th. She also took the week of July 4 as vacation.

Just finished Aug 4 George OCSO interview transcript. Here's the info of note I found in it:

George started at AI the week before July 15.

Prior to working at AI, George worked Sunday through Thursday, 3 to 11, Fridays and Saturdays off.

George says during this timeframe he called Casey a few different times, generally from his cell phone.

Usually Cindy called Casey, then told George what the conversation was.

Lexus not mentioned. No other workplace name found.

Yes, I recall listening to that as well.

Now note that there are 16 calls in that month to the Lexus dealer, four of which are on a Friday or Saturday. Of the remaining calls, only four are within the referenced hours that George worked.

Interestingly, the last two calls are at 11:42:38 PM on July 11 and 12:58:33 AM July 12.

I don't think it is George...:rolleyes:

She took 2 different weeks off (not consecutive) during May through July--I'm not at home so can't check my notes, but I remember thinking she must have quite a bit of accrued vacation days.

Y'all may have missed my prior post (#50 on this thread):
I was just reading some of the newly released docs that I had glossed over and IIRC, Cindy also claimed to have been off work the week of July 4th -- that would be June 28 > July 6 that she was potentially at home at any time. CA was upset that KC was giving her the run-around and she wanted to see Caylee (see her July 3rd MySpace lament about misssing Caylee).

This is in addition to her being off the first week in June that would be May 31 > June 8 that CA was potentially home at any time.

HTH

What about the idea she was just calling the dealership to see if he was at work or not, so she could sneak into the house?
Yup...that's what I'm thinking. She never expected to see him. She wouldn't have risked going home otherwise. Guess it didn't quite work out quite the way she had hoped.

I'm really confused??? Where do you see that Casey NEVER called the Anthony home phone?

I see Casey called home on June 16th ... 6:32pm ??

Page 20

??

Am I missing something?

You and me both. :crazy: But you are correct, not me.

If I look in the same document as I believe you were, the last set of pages, you will see the Anthony home phone records with an investigator's notation that there are no incoming calls from Casey. And looking at just that record the investigator is correct.

However, Casey's ATT wireless records show calls to the Anthony home.

Someone mentioned CA complaining early on that the phone records did not have all the calls on them. Perhaps the early household phone records are the ones Cindy was referring to, not Casey's cell?:waitasec:

i wish you would just come out and say what it is you're trying to get at. there's really no need to be as cryptic as this thread is. some of us just want to know what you're thinking, not play guessing games. and some might not 'recognize' what you think we might, so to be more informative might be helpful. just saying.

i wish you would just come out and say what it is you're trying to get at. there's really no need to be as cryptic as this thread is. some of us just want to know what you're thinking, not play guessing games. and some might not 'recognize' what you think we might, so to be more informative might be helpful. just saying.

IMO, it's not cryptic. With all the great minds on WS and everyone who has analyzed million of million of hours of documents/videos, then getting people to have their input is the 1st process of these threads to uncover stuff. Sorry you feel this way. Can you help determine why KC was making these calls? If GA really worked here? Why she was calling?

MOO :cow:

Sorry you feel this way. Can you help determine why KC was making these calls? If GA really worked here? Why she was calling?

thank you for your kind concern. but no, i really can't, which is why i think it would help to just spell it out sometimes because then maybe i would have more of an idea.

and do you know how long it took me to figure out that MOO was not posters actually 'moo-ing' at each other...lol.

most of the time, i'm very bright. other times, well...this thread and MOO are examples of other times. :eek: i also saw in one of your posts that you were asking bjb to come out with it; what helped you figure it out? maybe it will help me.

1) Did George work @ Lexus?
2) Nothing rose to the level of George calling Casey from his cell for 1.5 months except two phone calls
3) After the first of those two phone calls the "flurry" of calls begins, and presumably Caylee's death soon thereafter
4) Then calls from Casey to Lexus (George?) during critical time period in the next two weeks lasting 4, 5 & 6 minutes.

Gotta look @ the calls to home when only George is there to see if this is a huge shift. The cell calls from George clearly don't happen for trivial things.

Guess not.

sorry, it took me more than 6 minutes to type a response, plus i walked away for a minute and had to log back in.:rolleyes:

1) Did George work @ Lexus?
2) Nothing rose to the level of George calling Casey from his cell for 1.5 months except two phone calls
3) After the first of those two phone calls the "flurry" of calls begins, and presumably Caylee's death soon thereafter
4) Then calls from Casey to Lexus (George?) during critical time period in the next two weeks lasting 4, 5 & 6 minutes.

Gotta look @ the calls to home when only George is there to see if this is a huge shift. The cell calls from George clearly don't happen for trivial things.

thanks, bjb. boneheads like me appreciate this. :) i was waiting for a 'fall off my chair' moment that never came...that seems to happen a lot with this case.

i hope i answered you quickly enough. surprisingly, i actually do other things than sit here waiting to respond to...responses. (as opposed to the time when i did do that...i've managed to cut my WS time by at least a third, lol.)

Yes, I recall listening to that as well.

Now note that there are 16 calls in that month to the Lexus dealer, four of which are on a Friday or Saturday. Of the remaining calls, only four are within the referenced hours that George worked.

Interestingly, the last two calls are at 11:42:38 PM on July 11 and 12:58:33 AM July 12.

I don't think it is George...:rolleyes:

Well, George did work overtime sometimes, longer hours, additional shifts, called in on day off.

Regardless of whether or not it's George, the Lexus calls being only during that particular timeframe has my curiosity going. She called Lexus only during the time she had a need to dispose of her dead baby's body, never before, never after.

To clarify: I asked myself what was different in Casey's life during that timeframe. What was going on only during that time, never before, never after, since she called Lexus only during that time, never before, never after. The only answer I could come up with was that she had a need to dispose of her baby's body only during that time, never before, never after. Not sure if that clarifies or not lol.

thank you for your kind concern. but no, i really can't, which is why i think it would help to just spell it out sometimes because then maybe i would have more of an idea.

and do you know how long it took me to figure out that MOO was not posters actually 'moo-ing' at each other...lol.

most of the time, i'm very bright. other times, well...this thread and MOO are examples of other times. :eek: i also saw in one of your posts that you were asking bjb to come out with it; what helped you figure it out? maybe it will help me.

I had to PM him to get what he was saying and he told me to look back at my 1st 2 post in the thread and he said that is what he is trying to figure what happened b/c that sounds logical.

So, I'm thinking she used CA car and got it repaired or something but used the lexus dealer so they wouldn't find out or she was looking at buying one so she could skip town to see MH.

I just hope we try and put all our notes together and finally (maybe) see what's up.

I'll be glad to tell my opinions. Unfort, I've become obsessed with this and I have about 4 notebooks full of notes on all documents dumps...ha lol

IMO, it's not cryptic. With all the great minds on WS and everyone who has analyzed million of million of hours of documents/videos, then getting people to have their input is the 1st process of these threads to uncover stuff. Sorry you feel this way. Can you help determine why KC was making these calls? If GA really worked here? Why she was calling?

Hmmm... I hope the attempted contributions of those of us who don't possess great minds are also valued. At least we are *trying* to help Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back