George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

I had to PM him to get what he was saying and he told me to look back at my 1st 2 post in the thread and he said that is what he is trying to figure what happened b/c that sounds logical.

So, I'm thinking she used CA car and got it repaired or something but used the lexus dealer so they wouldn't find out or she was looking at buying one so she could skip town to see MH.

I just hope we try and put all our notes together and finally (maybe) see what's up.

I'll be glad to tell my opinions. Unfort, I've become obsessed with this and I have about 4 notebooks full of notes on all documents dumps...ha lol

thank you! you will probably hear from me. i'm in the same boat with you, i have so much info...and it starts to run together sometimes. like i was telling bjb, i had to consciously step back a bit from it all.

THIS CASE TAKES OVER PEOPLE'S LIVES!!!

i wonder if it will ever end...

1) Did George work @ Lexus?
2) Nothing rose to the level of George calling Casey from his cell for 1.5 months except two phone calls
3) After the first of those two phone calls the "flurry" of calls begins, and presumably Caylee's death soon thereafter
4) Then calls from Casey to Lexus (George?) during critical time period in the next two weeks lasting 4, 5 & 6 minutes.

Gotta look @ the calls to home when only George is there to see if this is a huge shift. The cell calls from George clearly don't happen for trivial things.

quoting myself...bad form and all...

ETA: have we heard anything from George about these conversations w/ Casey? IIRC he stated she spoke w/ Cindy everyday...

Well, George did work overtime sometimes, longer hours, additional shifts, called in on day off.

Regardless of whether or not it's George, the Lexus calls being only during that particular timeframe has my curiosity going. She called Lexus only during the time she had a need to dispose of her dead baby's body, never before, never after.

To clarify: I asked myself what was different in Casey's life during that timeframe. What was going on only during that time, never before, never after, since she called Lexus only during that time, never before, never after. The only answer I could come up with was that she had a need to dispose of her baby's body only during that time, never before, never after. Not sure if that clarifies or not lol.

I'mma likin' the way ura thinkin' :)

(still wanna know if it's George though)

quoting myself...bad form and all...

ETA: have we heard anything from George about these conversations w/ Casey? IIRC he stated she spoke w/ Cindy everyday...

I posted previously in this thread about everything I found related in George's OCSO July 24 and Aug 4 interviews.

The only thing in addition to the info in those posts I can give you is that he said on the rare occasions he called Casey, it was "Hi. How are ya. What's goin' on with you." That's almost, but not quite, a direct quote.

I have not gone back and listened again to the bond hearing or the FBI interviews for George, but I'd be happy to if it would be helpful.

thank you! you will probably hear from me. i'm in the same boat with you, i have so much info...and it starts to run together sometimes. like i was telling bjb, i had to consciously step back a bit from it all.

THIS CASE TAKES OVER PEOPLE'S LIVES!!!

i wonder if it will ever end...
Yes, it sure does take over lives. I stepped back for 3 days and now I'm kicking myself for doing that. Sometimes I wonder if this is what KC wanted.....attention from EVERYONE (including you and me) in the USA and now she sure has gotten it (not in a good way though) but I feel like I have to do everything to help Caylee to be found.

BTW, What part of SC?

I posted previously in this thread about everything I found related in George's OCSO July 24 and Aug 4 interviews.

The only thing in addition to the info in those posts I can give you is that he said on the rare occasions he called Casey, it was "Hi. How are ya. What's goin' on with you." That's almost, but not quite, a direct quote.

I have not gone back and listened again to the bond hearing or the FBI interviews for George, but I'd be happy to if it would be helpful.

If you don't mind, I'll do a favor in return....if you ever need one. I just can't hear those people's voices after dinner lol Can't waste food :)

Hmmm... I hope the attempted contributions of those of us who don't possess great minds are also valued. At least we are *trying* to help Caylee.

IMO everyone on here has a great mind....I have never came across anyone on here who I didn't think had a great mind. I've always enjoyed your posts BeanE....

Much love to everyone on WS :blowkiss:

I thought I read within the last few weeks that the "Lexus" number was somehow connected to Cindy's work. I remember thinking that was strange because that is not the name of the company, but someone on a board explained that it had to do with the way the calls were routed, and had nothing to do with a car dealership. I have no idea whether that's really correct or not, but I have never seen anything linking George to a Lexus car dealership, either.

Hmmm... I hope the attempted contributions of those of us who don't possess great minds are also valued. At least we are *trying* to help Caylee.
ALL contributions to this thead with info/input are welcome BeanE :blowkiss:

Perhaps it is instructive the see what her pattern of calls looked like to the two dealerships in her phone records:

6/3/08 TUE 2:01:59 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/3/08 TUE 2:03:21 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/5/08 THUR 3:54:05 PM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/5/08 THUR 5:55:41 PM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/5/08 THUR 6:18:09 PM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/6/08 FRI 1:12:48 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/7/08 SAT 11:22:57 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/7/08 SAT 10:59:24 AM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/7/08 SAT 11:18:21 AM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/7/08 SAT 12:32:58 PM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/7/08 SAT 1:46:21 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/9/08 MON 12:55:24 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/9/08 MON 5:07:26 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/10/08 TUE 4:09:05 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/10/08 TUE 4:38:47 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/10/08 TUE 4:43:36 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp

6/16/08 MON 4:10:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/16/08 MON 4:14:48 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/17/08 TUE 2:12:56 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/17/08 TUE 2:30:59 PM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/18/08 WED 12:33:17 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/18/08 WED 4:13:26 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/19/08 THU 4:20:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/20/08 FRI 1:51:19 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/20/08 FRI 2:54:38 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/24/08 TUE 11:20:01 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/24/08 TUE 2:48:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/25/08 WED 12:52:46 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/25/08 WED 1:36:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/25/08 WED 2:13:01 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/25/08 WED 2:18:03 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/28/08 SAT 8:56:15 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp

It almost seems to me that someone she knew at DRF switched jobs and started working at the Lexus dealer around the 16th. :eek: The gap in calls with a car dealer between the 10th and the 16th scream job change to me.

The two DRF calls post June 16 are what makes this a little hard to explain. Or maybe not. She had multiple friends at DRF, so it is possible those two calls out there are from / to one of them. Maybe to one she was closest to at DRF switched jobs, which is why the frequency of calls shifted.

What I find especially interesting is that there are 11 outgoing and 7 incoming calls with DRF, while there are 16 outgoing and no incoming calls with Lexus.

I have not yet looked at the 11th through the 15th to see if there is a similar pattern in calls with someone specific, replacing the regular conversation with the friend at the car dealer. Wonder if that would be the person we are looking for? :waitasec:

Whoever it is clearly was important to KC for her to be calling during the flurry of the 16th. Could KC have actually told this person what happened...somehow roped her in as an unwitting accomplice...perhaps advice only, but not action? Could bringing this person in unwittingly be the reason why incoming calls stopped completely? Perhaps that person just wanted KC to go away? :rolleyes:

ETA: According to Bond, the last two pings resolved incorrectly in the spreadsheet and actually did not go to Lexus. He confirmed by looking at the ATT records. I have listed them here for reference.

7/11/08 FRI 11:42:38 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
7/12/08 SAT 12:58:33 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp

Annie D, who kc used to visit at her work...was working at Don Reid Ford. Now, there is a possibility that she changed jobs.

But I think GA was who she was callilng, based on the flurry of calls made at 3:00 on June 16th. "Flurry" was.... mom work mom cell, dad worrk (?)...., dad cell. There appears to be a pattern on the 16th

LP seems to think KC murdered Caylee on the 16th between 1-2 am...........

LP seems to think KC murdered Caylee on the 16th between 1-2 am...........

I also agree with it being in the early morning of the 16th. I believe the afternoon calls were made for her to bury her in the backyard by the pool.

What I find especially interesting is that there are 11 outgoing and 7 incoming calls with DRF, while there are 16 outgoing and no incoming calls with Lexus.

snipped...

Is it possible that she was dialing a direct line and that all calls coming from DRF would be from a different #? This is how my office calls show up on caller ID and the number called from doesn't even have the same first three digits. I will call 646-xxxx and the number they all call from will be 860-xxxx.

Perhaps it is instructive the see what her pattern of calls looked like to the two dealerships in her phone records:

6/3/08 TUE 2:01:59 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/3/08 TUE 2:03:21 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/5/08 THUR 3:54:05 PM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/5/08 THUR 5:55:41 PM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/5/08 THUR 6:18:09 PM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/6/08 FRI 1:12:48 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/7/08 SAT 11:22:57 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/7/08 SAT 10:59:24 AM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/7/08 SAT 11:18:21 AM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/7/08 SAT 12:32:58 PM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/7/08 SAT 1:46:21 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/9/08 MON 12:55:24 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/9/08 MON 5:07:26 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/10/08 TUE 4:09:05 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/10/08 TUE 4:38:47 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/10/08 TUE 4:43:36 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp

6/16/08 MON 4:10:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/16/08 MON 4:14:48 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/17/08 TUE 2:12:56 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/17/08 TUE 2:30:59 PM INCOMING CALL DRF Dlrshp Casey A.
6/18/08 WED 12:33:17 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/18/08 WED 4:13:26 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/19/08 THU 4:20:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/20/08 FRI 1:51:19 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/20/08 FRI 2:54:38 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/24/08 TUE 11:20:01 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/24/08 TUE 2:48:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/25/08 WED 12:52:46 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/25/08 WED 1:36:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/25/08 WED 2:13:01 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/25/08 WED 2:18:03 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/28/08 SAT 8:56:15 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
7/11/08 FRI 11:42:38 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
7/12/08 SAT 12:58:33 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp

It almost seems to me that someone she knew at DRF switched jobs and started working at the Lexus dealer around the 16th. :eek: The gap in calls with a car dealer between the 10th and the 16th scream job change to me.

The two DRF calls post June 16 are what makes this a little hard to explain. Or maybe not. She had multiple friends at DRF, so it is possible those two calls out there are from / to one of them. Maybe to one she was closest to at DRF switched jobs, which is why the frequency of calls shifted.

I have not yet looked at the 11th through the 15th to see if there is a similar pattern in calls with someone specific, replacing the regular conversation with the friend at the car dealer. Wonder if that would be the person we are looking for? :waitasec:

Whoever it is clearly was important to KC for her to be calling during the flurry of the 16th. Could KC have actually told this person what happened...somehow roped her in as an unwitting accomplice...perhaps advice only, but not action? Could bringing this person in unwittingly be the reason why incoming calls stopped completely? Perhaps that person just wanted KC to go away? :rolleyes:

Note it has already been stated that transcripts and some other info. from Annie has been withheld. I think Annie worked at the DRF dealership, then maybe changed jobs.
I always felt LE has been witholding Annie's info as NG would say BOMBSHELL. :waitasec:

I have some old Pro CD telephone databases, and I looked up the number

407-671-0000 and it was listed as Jimmy Bryan Lexus, 305 N Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL

This listing was from 1994. I also checked for Gentiva on these old CDs and there was no listing. Just throwing this into the mix.

6-06-2008

According to George, this is the day that he and Cindy go to the beach - LE Interview

According to Cindy, they go to the beach either the Saturday before or the Saturday after her Birthday (either May 31rst or June 7th) - LE Interview

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back