IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she lost that outer shirt/jacket early on, and all of her friends described only the tank top? Anyway, I would hope that any shirts/jackets/clothing items found in the area are turned in, let LE decide if they are Lauren's.

JMO Having known some young people who have been diagnosed with big health problems. Some will really take the healthy road but quite a few will tempt fate, to prove to themselves mostly, but also to other people that they a normal not fragile. Or they will try and cram every life experiance in just in case their health cuts their life short. I find that mind state very understandable, its a big burden.

My responsibility working in a bar is to check the ID, if they have ID you serve them unless the IDs totally out of whack. Honestly i can't guess peoples age that well. I do not have time or get paid enough to interrogate the customers neither do the bouncers.

I would SO get a lawyer for my child (or myself) if involved in a situation like this. Stress relief mostly. So easy to say the wrong thing.

One person( probably) is responsible for LS not being found, maybe even LS if she just curled up somewhere cause she did'nt feel good. But the people not involved, their lives forever changed because they were just in the wrong place, wrong time but they know nothing. Because they party does not make them bad or evil.

My heart twists for her family. LS just girl she did nothing wrong, foolish maybe but thats not a crime. JMO MOO

my impression of the 3:38 sighting--- is that LE is saying it's not Lauren, at that time because they have Lauren on video with another man, who they do know who it is.
http://tonygatto.wordpress.com/2011...-discount-mystery-man-in-lauren-spierer-case/

bar: i dont think it matters at this point in time how Lauren got into the bar (unless they served her alcohol there) but i just have to add that most college girls under 21 can easily get into a bar either via fake ID or knowing someone at the bar who will let them in. sadly, it's very common. There is an abducted 19 yr old girl from Boulder CO right now who vanished after last being seen in a 21 over club. bars want the young girls (free ladies night anyone?) to come in there because that brings in the crowd which spends money. nothing much has changed since i was getting into -bars on campus...at age 15.

something that i've often wondered about: DNA. i can understand the use of the POI's giving DNA IF a body is found and IF a crime scene comes about-- but whats the point in LE asking for it now? as i understand CR and maybe MB have submitted DNA. I'd much rather see LE getting poly's from all these guys.
fat chance that will happen now that they all have attorney's

date rape drugs: i dont see that being the case with Lauren. for one, guys that use that... plan on having a few hours with the victim. wait. i might be changing my mind in mid sentence. what is the first time any of the POI's were seen or heard from the next morning? what time did CR chat it up with the guy at the pharmacy & ask him if he had seen Lauren? and what time did JW get the call that Lauren's phone was found at the bar?

i still think this was an accidental drug/alcohol related death & everyone who had non-clean hands-- panicked and covered it up. it happens so much more than people realize. http://www.friendsdontletfriendsdie.com/index.shtml

....unless.... we find out more regarding JR's out of town friend. regardless i'd really like to know more about when & how he left town.

no way do i think this was a random abduction. Lauren was all over the place that night. someone would have to be in the exact location Lauren was in & at a time when she was with no one else & no one else was outside walking around nor did anyone have their windows open in case she screamed. what are the chances of that? not as great as having a health issue while partying with these guys. speaking of- where are the girls in this crowd? thats odd!!!

I alluded to this above, but it really clicks in to place for me that she was wearing the jacket/long-sleeve shirt that she was pictured with in the Smallwood photo. This is why the initial description would include the loose, light colored, button down shirt.

I also just found this, which I hadn't seen before. Gives a lot more description on jewelry-

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/case_report_html/11173

my impression of the 3:38 sighting--- is that LE is saying it's not Lauren, at that time because they have Lauren on video with another man, who they do know who it is.
http://tonygatto.wordpress.com/2011...-discount-mystery-man-in-lauren-spierer-case/

bar: i dont think it matters at this point in time how Lauren got into the bar (unless they served her alcohol there) but i just have to add that most college girls under 21 can easily get into a bar either via fake ID or knowing someone at the bar who will let them in. sadly, it's very common. There is an abducted 19 yr old girl from Boulder CO right now who vanished after last being seen in a 21 over club. bars want the young girls (free ladies night anyone?) to come in there because that brings in the crowd which spends money. nothing much has changed since i was getting into -bars on campus...at age 15.

something that i've often wondered about: DNA. i can understand the use of the POI's giving DNA IF a body is found and IF a crime scene comes about-- but whats the point in LE asking for it now? as i understand CR and maybe MB have submitted DNA. I'd much rather see LE getting poly's from all these guys. fat chance that will happen now that they all have attorney's

date rape drugs: i dont see that being the case with Lauren. for one, guys that use that... plan on having a few hours with the victim. wait. i might be changing my mind in mid sentence. what is the first time any of the POI's were seen or heard from the next morning? what time did CR chat it up with the guy at the pharmacy & ask him if he had seen Lauren? and what time did JW get the call that Lauren's phone was found at the bar?

i still think this was an accidental drug/alcohol related death & everyone who had non-clean hands-- panicked and covered it up. it happens so much more than people realize. http://www.friendsdontletfriendsdie.com/index.shtml

....unless.... we find out more regarding JR's out of town friend. regardless i'd really like to know more about when & how he left town.

no way do i think this was a random abduction. Lauren was all over the place that night. someone would have to be in the exact location Lauren was in & at a time when she was with no one else & no one else was outside walking around nor did anyone have their windows open in case she screamed. what are the chances of that? not as great as having a health issue while partying with these guys. speaking of- where are the girls in this crowd? thats odd!!!

The DNA serves two purposes, to see who will and will not provide it, and to hold for future use if/when Lauren is found...

I am having problem posting photos from flicker on to here.
So it is a slow process. Lack of knowledge. and my directions maybe off or reversed, so anyone notice a wrong direction given, please feel free to correct.
The alley way looking south towards 8th street from 11th street......the gravel area is just to the right of the photo. Wanted to show the cameras.

I have 26 photos to post.
if anyone can tell me the easy and best way to do that with flicker.
Please tell me.
I will wait before posting anymore. it took me over an hour just to post this one!

Fall Creek is in the middle of Indy practically (though it's not a metropolis like Chicago or larger cities). It seems strange someone would drive from Bloomington into the heart of Indianapolis to dispose of a body when there are so many rural areas in-between. My bet would be the missing grandmother, but you never know.

Don't some of the un-named POIs come from Indianapolis? Where was the missing Grandmother missing from? And are both Indianapolis and Bloomington in Marion County?
tia

Fall Creek is in the middle of Indy practically (though it's not a metropolis like Chicago or larger cities). It seems strange someone would drive from Bloomington into the heart of Indianapolis to dispose of a body when there are so many rural areas in-between. My bet would be the missing grandmother, but you never know.

good call, it might be the grandmother. Does water accelerate the decomposition process? I thought I heard that, but naturally I'm no expert in this area.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6500+fall+creek+parkway,+indianapolis,+in&hl=en&ll=39.866501,-86.058011&spn=0.019171,0.04549&sll=39.853884,-86.058054&sspn=0.038348,0.090981&z=15"]Google map[/ame] using location from http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-womans-body-found-floating-in-fall-creek-20110703,0,3535471.story

I alluded to this above, but it really clicks in to place for me that she was wearing the jacket/long-sleeve shirt that she was pictured with in the Smallwood photo. This is why the initial description would include the loose, light colored, button down shirt.

I also just found this, which I hadn't seen before. Gives a lot more description on jewelry-

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/case_report_html/11173

Very interesting, jewelry description is slighty off what they briefed us on prior to search. Not that it matters really.
I am really strarting to get concerned about the quality of the investigation. Lauren's Mom's comment at pc re: BPD & the Spierer's were an "investigation team". Makes me wonder if they are staying in Bloomington to "oversee" due to lack of trust in their ability.? :twocents:

JMO

Don't some of the un-named POIs come from Indianapolis? Where was the missing Grandmother missing from? And are both Indianapolis and Bloomington in Marion County?
tia

Bloomington is in Monroe County.

I have 26 photos to post.
if anyone can tell me the easy and best way to do that with flicker.
Please tell me.
I will wait before posting anymore. it took me over an hour just to post this one!
[/CENTER]

I feel your pain.

The photos I posted are in the photo thread linked on the first post.

Using tinypic and imageshack one at a time took forever.

Where did we get that LS was on MAOI inhibitors? Thought she was taking beta-blockers, which I think are different. But yes, it seemed weird to me that HT wouldn't know about this, unless LS really didn't like to take her medicine, esp. if drinking. She may not have perceived it as too seriously, or she took it when she would be doing something more physical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong