NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone examined the possibility that the $10,000 dollars that was allegedly sent to EB from the London guy throughout the course of a year (that was entered into court documents), was a possible extortion attempt by EB???

Good morning all

Which side of the road was the leg located, was it the passanger side or the drivers side of the road if driving in a vehical

If they were abiding by the laws of the road, it went out of a passenger window/door according to talk on this board at the time it became known the prosthesis had been found.

If someone was alone they could have just pulled over going in the wrong direction - this area does not look like it is heavily traveled 24/7 and they sure would not have wanted to do a 'drive by' during a time of day when someone driving behind them could see that a leg just flew out of their window!

If they were abiding by the laws of the road, it went out of a passenger window/door according to talk on this board at the time it became known the prosthesis had been found.

If someone was alone they could have just pulled over going in the wrong direction - this area does not look like it is heavily traveled 24/7 and they sure would not have wanted to do a 'drive by' during a time of day when someone driving behind them could see that a leg just flew out of their window!

Thank you, I was trying to figure out if she was coming from or heading towards old house, assuming that she/he was alone and not thinking and just tossed.

Looking at the EB NC Case record detail (listed in part 1 not quite halfway through that entire download) it lists case # 1996CR 007678 on Harris, E**** Annette as having been charged with "FICT/CNCL/REV/ALT REG CARD/TAG" out of Cleveland County NC.

http://www.wikiupload.com/G5LMklkF

This occurred in the Summer of 96. I am wondering if this stands for:
Ficticious, cancelled, revoked, altered registration card/tag. If someone "altered" a registration tag - would this lead more credence to someone "altering" a passport as Zahra's Bio-mum has alleged on HM?

Has anyone examined the possibility that the $10,000 dollars that was allegedly sent to EB from the London guy throughout the course of a year (that was entered into court documents), was a possible extortion attempt by EB???

I've examined in depth (and am still in the process of) the possibilities pertaining to that and have come to one of two conclusions. a.) the money was sent because EB was crying "ill" b.) payment for internet services rendered. JMOO I'll leave it at that for now.

Can someone give me the link to the Elisa Baker Alias's? It was posted yesterday or the day before and I can't find it. I have access to Caldwell County records and want to try to pinpoint her date of birth and see if I can come up with anything else. TIA.

Now here is another Question!
Did he take Zahra out of the country legaly?
according to what I read about bio Mom, it seems he forged the papers and she was looking for her child not knowing she was in the USA :(
Obviously that is not the making of a man to trust.
Assuming she is telling the truth, which I think she is. :(

I know some of you question this bio mom story...
But I can not see any incentive in someone making this up at all.
but I do realize there is no shortage of nuts out there.

Can someone give me the link to the Elisa Baker Alias's? It was posted yesterday or the day before and I can't find it. I have access to Caldwell County records and want to try to pinpoint her date of birth and see if I can come up with anything else. TIA.

Here you go :)

• Elisa Young, her last name from a previous marriage
• Elisa Fairchild, her maiden name
• Elisa Proctor
• Elisa Harris
• Elisa Allred
• Elisa Putnam
• Elisa Michelle Church
• Elisa Fullman

BBM - It didn't appear from photo's that anyone lived on that property - at least not for years and years - one of the neighbors said it was a known area for dumping trash.

If it is adjacent to property where the sm once lived, her thinking could have been two fold 1) it could have been anyone who tossed it into the brush near trash and 2) whoever did this was someone who hates me - they stole my lovely daughter and they want to pin this on me...

Fortunately for LE, these folks are not rocket scientists - they are (were) petty criminals who think only as far as the end of their own nose and now have covered up a heinous crime. I hope and pray LE is as on top of this as they appear - just because they aren't sharing with the public means very little.

Has AB or his family been seen anywhere since he bonded out? The quiet from that sector is deafening.

I have noticed how very quiet they all are! To the Aussie's here is that a normal thing there not to get on Television when a child is missing???

Good morning everyone :)

ITA and regarding AB and his family that is supposedly here. Why not speak out for help in searching for his little girl? Dead or alive. I don't get it.

Good morning! :)

BBM - Wouldn't that have been the prime reason for Mum to show up from Oz - 26 hours in a plane only to hole up? Makes no sense to me, if Zahra is findable (or still unfound).

BBM - Wouldn't that have been the prime reason for Mum to show up from Oz - 26 hours in a plane only to hole up? Makes no sense to me, if Zahra is findable (or still unfound).

Yeah to me that's odd because she was posting many times a day on the old but now defunct "Hope for Zahra" page.

I would certainly think SO! IF I were his mom I'd be w00pin the truth outta that boy about now... just sayin.

I'm thinking LE won't allow them to talk to the public. I noticed even in the beginning when Adam spoke to GMA he had LE by him and they would stop him from answering questions. I think its still the case.

• Elisa Proctor
• Elisa Harris
• Elisa Allred
• Elisa Putnam
• Elisa Michelle Church
• Elisa Fullman

My hinky meter is focused on her (step Mom) Assuming I did not lose track of who is who....:waitasec:
but on the father too.

according to what I read about bio Mom, it seems he forged the papers and she was looking for her child not knowing she was in the USA :(
Obviously that is not the making of a man to trust.
Assuming she is telling the truth, which I think she is. :(

Our members here who have posted about the expense and the months and months it took to move to another country make me believe this was not a legal move too.

KB said to the mother of Zahra's friend - they left suddenly and she didn't have an address to give them, she was not sure where they were living.

I'm thinking LE won't allow them to talk to the public. I noticed even in the beginning when Adam spoke to GMA he had LE by him and they would stop him from answering questions. I think its still the case.

Good point :)

• Elisa Proctor
• Elisa Harris
• Elisa Allred
• Elisa Putnam
• Elisa Michelle Church
• Elisa Fullman

Good grief. With that many names you KNOW someone has SOMETHING to hide. I have just found from the name EA Fa., that she had ADF in 1985 with CFH, got married to JAW in 1985, and married JRA. in 1997.

LE has no power to keep you from talking to the press.
Even being arrested doesn't remove your right to speak to the press.
Only a judge issuing a gag order can do that.

They can express their opinions of course, but there is nothing they can do to stop it, and if it is your suspect talking you like to hear them talk.

I've examined in depth (and am still in the process of) the possibilities pertaining to that and have come to one of two conclusions. a.) the money was sent because EB was crying "ill" b.) payment for internet services rendered. JMOO I'll leave it at that for now.

Thanks, NoeticSoul.

How about one step further on the Internet thing?

What if London guy participated in some Internet activity, and once EB discovered that he would definitely not want that information out, she used that to her advantage, and demanded $$$ to keep her quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member