2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK that video of the woman running to the jet is not the plane that they thought Casey was going on. Leave it to HLN. WFTV had a copter overhead and there was a large group of people leaving Orlando to Ohio on that jet with golf clubs etc.

Security at the airport really stepped up after that plane was boarded and the Airport cordoned off. They say that the plane Casey left on was at 3am from a hangar. That other Jet left about 1:15 am.

The plane that Macaluso owns and was confirmed by K. Belich is a single engine plane not a jet.

The Jet that left at the time was tail number N145GM and is a learjet. It was at KORL since the 14th. I cant find any plane that left at 3am.

You can see departure times here http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KORL/departures?;offset=0;order=actualdeparturetime;sort=DESC

A poster said the police have blocked off the road going to Hope Springs Drive. don't have a link. Sorry.

The worst thing that the public could do to CA is ignore her...that'll pizz her off rightly.

33o3y9i.jpg

Hey, that's a seriously protective and loving mommy!!! :giggle:

does anyone have the link to the very detailed KC's 31 days? What happened to it? Sorry didn't want to start another thread.

I look at it like this....I'm interested in these cases and the WTH causes these cases. I've been here for 3 years watching her trying to figure it out. With her "out" now, we will get to see how she reacts etc......just like Ted Bundy, I wanna know. And yes that's a choppy statement but I have a great dane pulling on my shirt.........forgive me, lol.

You know, so am I. I've always had in interest in the "ones who do wrong" I want to know why? I want to know the truth though LOL I know I'll never know the truth from any of the A's.

The plane owned by T.M. according to news reports last night did not file a flight plan and asked that tracking be off. That is what K. Belich was reporting last night as the copter flew over the airport. Now they stopped broadcasting however this morning they are reporting she took off at 3am.

The plane had been moved into a hangar. So it was assumed that Casey would board the plane in the hangar.

IF you were running for your life..... where would you go? I highly doubt Casey has an international/tourist passport, unless JB worked that out in the last 12 days. She is not a convicted felon and she can leave the state obviously. So.......... where does she go?

If she were on DR, she would be safe and well protected. No sunshine, etc, but at least she's safe. So........ where would you go?

She's not safe wherever she goes. WHY DO I CARE? :floorlaugh:

I think I have a different take on her release and the jail's stance. To me, they pretty much opened the front door and said, see ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out. They could have arranged massive hidden security but they didn't. Says to me, they were very ready for her to just get out.

that's my take as well. They released her just after midnight; that is also not normal outprocessing time. There was no secret back door, just, "it's the 17th, bye".

Video one - Run for your life, was it the famous felon?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNQfXbwDmwY"]‪RUN FOR YOU LIFE!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Video two- Triple bagged like trash? Golf bags/plane video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_HV49eqG98"]‪Golfer or Lee, Cindy and the convict in a bag?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The Jet that left at the time was tail number N145GM and is a learjet. It was at KORL since the 14th. I cant find any plane that left at 3am.

You can see departure times here http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KORL/departures?;offset=0;order=actualdeparturetime;sort=DESC

We were tracking on the scanner thread last night. We watched the people board that jet with golf clubs and there were many people. WFTV had the lights on and it was pretty clear that was not Casey.

Only after that plane was boarded was the security increased at the airport. They had it all cordoned off. :)

At first I was glad to see her have to walk out the front door of the jail.
It didn't last too long.

Being a suspicious person, I began to immediately suspect that she and JB wanted to walk out the front door. They both love the media, they want to keep things stirred up and it could have been a big "in your face" moment for them, which they both seem to enjoy way too much.

ETA: I hadn't watched Mike Brooks video saying the same yet. I am not an analyist, just suspicious.

Next time Baez, Mason, Simms go up to the podium to plead someone's case, just think-reasonable doubt may hang in the air with them...will they throw someone in this family under the bus? What did their new client talk them into? I wonder which child will be denied justice this time?

People do have long memories-I don't think it'll be easy cleaning the stink of Casey's case off them for a while. They might be looking forward, but I wouldn't want this nasty case in my past...

Hey, that's a seriously protective and loving mommy!!! :giggle:

The same rabid barracuda smile! As well as personality and temperament. In one photo of Caylee it looks like she had been taught to smile like that for the camera. Sad.

I think I have a different take on her release and the jail's stance. To me, they pretty much opened the front door and said, see ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out. They could have arranged massive hidden security but they didn't. Says to me, they were very ready for her to just get out.

Also, someone better keep a watch on JVM. That poor thing isn't going to know what to do when this is done. I think she thought of herself as a big time journalist, quite the opposite for me. She was never really in the thick of the action. She just seemed to rehash what everyone else was saying.

And if I hear one more time that Cindy was destroyed because Casey didn't see her one last time, I may just scream.

BBM I think walking out the front door was Casey & teams idea. How disappointed would they have been, if no one, had been there to greet them?

Maybe she is on a boat somewhere...maybe Geraldos boat?
Just a guess.
But I think a boat would be a pretty good hiding spot for her....

Ok, :waitasec: what I just can't quite wrap my already overloaded mind around is--
who in their right mind, with any intelligence whatsoever would want to be around such a character?
It's because when they're with you, they work hard to convince you that you're the most important person in their life

It's a drug most people find hard to resist

It's only later, through hard experience, that people figure out the KCs of the world

IF you were running for your life..... where would you go? I highly doubt Casey has an international/tourist passport, unless JB worked that out in the last 12 days. She is not a convicted felon and she can leave the state obviously. So.......... where does she go?

If she were on DR, she would be safe and well protected. No sunshine, etc, but at least she's safe. So........ where would you go?

She's not safe wherever she goes. WHY DO I CARE? :floorlaugh:

I thought she was a felon because of the checks and stolen money from Amy H. If she is not a felon guess I need to drop the F from FCA.

Casey is a convicted felon 6x for the check charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993