The phone number jotted on the back of the sheet of stickers

the letters at the top look like BOL to me.

BOL in text lingo - which we all know she was into - means Best of luck. It could also be - buy online or back online.

I am finally getting the chance to read the docs. Just came across page 3511 in the Crime Scene Report PDF. It states: phone number, name and

BG 9-8 3-11

HTH!

Ok...two things I want to bring up about this picture before we start researching every RS in the US.

What color is the ink??? Red.

Look at the hearts cut out of the sticker sheet....

They match this??

Good catch on the cut out shape, ecs! They do seem the same or at least similar. Like pinking shears maybe?

Looking at the edges, it looks like the cut out on the far left. I wish they would have flipped it over and took a pic so we could see if it was one of those raised hearts like was found with the body.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

PIC #51

not raised, but definitely the same as the cutout heart.

And I think it should be noted that the cutout is a cutout of a sticker backing with just the outline from where the sticker was removed. It is, therefore, not stuck to the envelope in the picture--because the backing is still attached.

The envelope is from September 2005 based on the stamp being 37 cents (changed to 39 cents Jan 2006), the postage meter stamp saying Sep., and the envelope being addressed to Caylee (so it had to be after 8/9/05).

My guess is the fancy cut-out sticker backing was just sitting ON TOP of the envelope in a collection of "Caylee memorabilia." Now, why would you keep the backing of a sticker you had used, and cut it out all fancy, and put it in a box of special stuff relating to your child?? Maybe if you had used the sticker itself in some way connected with your child but the sticker itself was not somewhere that you could see it any more? Perhaps if you left the sticker in the woods on a piece of duct tape?

My guess is-

KCgot out on bond again on 9/5, released with JB and 2 bodyguards-

I think this is saying- BG on 9-8, working the 3-11 shift, named RS, and phone # if needed in emergency-
Bodyguards could also work other jobs as well-

This is entirely plausible.

Well, the number is written in red ink just like the journal entry. I'd wager that LE has contacted this person to see if and when he may have spoken to KC.

Probably just another man she wanted to BE with.

I am finally getting the chance to read the docs. Just came across page 3511 in the Crime Scene Report PDF. It states: phone number, name and

BG 9-8 3-11

HTH!

Thanks Bananarama, did they finally post the complete docs? I still couldn't find them last night, heard they were in a "private viewing" forum having the addresses and so on removed so they could be posted. Are they in the stickies now? Thanks again to musikman and !

I think the stickers and old envelope just all happened to be there in that shoebox of stationery stuff near the phone where the note got jotted on the back because it was close at hand.

My guess is-

KCgot out on bond again on 9/5, released with JB and 2 bodyguards-

I think this is saying- BG on 9-8, working the 3-11 shift, named RS, and phone # if needed in emergency-
Bodyguards could also work other jobs as well-

Except that the phone number belongs to a house inspector

I think that the Anthonys were having their house inspected and she took a message

Even if this number was just jotted down because they wanted a home insepction, that means that he could have been in their house at some time in the months prior to Caylee going missing. Isnt that kinda significant?

I for one would like to know if it was CA or KC that called him. If it was CA, no big deal, but if it was KC then it brings up a lot of questions, with the whole 'I'm taking over the mortgage repayments' thing she told Amy.
JMO

Even if this number was just jotted down because they wanted a home insepction, that means that he could have been in their house at some time in the months prior to Caylee going missing. Isnt that kinda significant?

I for one would like to know if it was CA or KC that called him. If it was CA, no big deal, but if it was KC then it brings up a lot of questions, with the whole 'I'm taking over the mortgage repayments' thing she told Amy.
JMO

I'm sure LE has that info (whether they were in touch with this guy).

IIRC, Cindy did discuss putting the house in KC's name (that might have been a rumor because I can't remember where I read or heard that) but if that's the case, the home would have to be inspected.

hahahaa thanks for that laugh- I needed it! :blowkiss:

Your most welcome! It's always a lovely feeling when my slip of intelligence provides laughs on a public mb! LOL! Don't worry, I'm sure this isn't my last slip up! :blowkiss:

I'm sure LE has that info (whether they were in touch with this guy).

IIRC, Cindy did discuss putting the house in KC's name (that might have been a rumor because I can't remember where I read or heard that) but if that's the case, the home would have to be inspected.

Casey lied to Amy and said that Cindy was going to sign the house over to Casey so that she (Cindy) could move into a condo in Winter Park. Amy asked Cindy about this and Cindy said "that was never even a thought in my mind."
Cindy did say that at one point she contemplated selling her house bc the mortgage payments were too high. (Amy's interview)

From what we've seen, Casey is the only person who says Cindy was going to sign the house over to Casey, put the house in Casey's name or sell the house to Casey-- aka it's a lie.

OT: People of the Pixie Dust - TY.

On topic: I am still wondering if the A's had to have an inspection done in the Spring to refinance the mortgage.

What Rev Crim says makes sense !

I think the BG = Body Guard....

or what if....

B G is the 1st of the PHONE # :waitasec::waitasec:

B = 2
G = 4

so.............. 2 4 9 - 8311 = Rick Stone ?:waitasec:

just guessing .... cause of all the codes they use ! ! ??????/

WEIRD !!!
WEIRDER !!!! WEIRDEST !! ! !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

And now just for a Frinday night laugh - notice that on the list on 3/13 she googled "bustdown". From the Urban Dictionary:

A bustdown is:
1. usually used to refer to a female
2. is a derogatory term for a female
3. indicates that she is sexually promiscuous with no discretion
4.simply, a ho

Wonder if someone called her that and she looked it up! Just sayin'. :)

Cindy and George had been headed for divorce, until Cindy found out that the house, which was in her name, would have to be sold and split with George. Perhaps there was that glimmer of truth that Cindy was going to put the house in Casey's name to protect her investment. Prior to doing that there may have been a need for a house inspection. And then there was the reconciliation, and then the worst of the worst happened.

OT: People of the Pixie Dust - TY.

On topic: I am still wondering if the A's had to have an inspection done in the Spring to refinance the mortgage.

IMO, this is a very likely scenario. Why didnt I think of that! :banghead:

Unsolved had posted on the other thread he comes up as a home inspector and painter on Craigslist, and thanks for the additional info here, everyone.
Ok, this may be totally unlikely, but I remember seeing a photo inside the A's house that showed a painted wall that looked unfinished. There were possible shadows from greeting cards pinned to a bulletin board. I cannot remember where I saw this photo. Is it possible that Casey needed someone to paint this room and maybe RS is the painter? This is probably too simplistic a theory but thought I'd throw it out there!
Seems like I followed a link that led me to a document showing RS's home inspection company, "ABH Inspections", as a fictitious registered business name.

JMO

No I don't think that is signiicant as I do not think Casey was going to OFF her entire family

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) actually think Casey has got the where with all to OFF her entire family?

It doesn't mean Casey called him, It just means she probably took a message for her mother

After all Casey was HOME and Cindy was OUT Working

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho