2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we start a Thread With "Where is FelonKC ?"

I would start with CM place in

NEW SMYRNA BEACH FL

Some are reporting it was opened up and being cleaned and new furniture being brought there...

Grrrrreat idea. I hope FCA is scared *****less. Just as Caylee was scared in her final moments on this earth. That would be poetic justice.

From news thread
Oh no! She thought we were serious!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

http://www.people.com/people/article...510089,00.html

Casey Anthony: Going Into Law?

Quote:
"She's been exposed to the criminal justice system and I think that might be a pursuit of hers," attorney Ann Finnell says in this week's PEOPLE. "Whether it's a paralegal or an advocate for social justice issues, I don't know."

Can we start a Thread With "Where is FelonKC ?"

I would start with CM place in

NEW SMYRNA BEACH FL

Some are reporting it was opened up and being cleaned and new furniture being brought there...

Well, I've still got my money on her great escape in Geraldo's sail boat.
If he's not "live" tonight, I'd put even more money on it.

Where they take her, well, that's anyone's guess after that.

And, I'm also quite sure that Baez is keeping track of all of his billable hours right now as well. Every....single....minute and phone call, stamp, letters, ink, the whole shabang.

Joe Bodafer HLN : First question I would ask her is, "What the hell's wrong with you!" :floorlaugh:

good one! you certainly cannot ask yes or no question?

good questions:
1. What happened to Caylee?
2. Who is Caylee's father?
3. why were you staying away from the house after Caylee's death?
4. Tell me about Caylee
5. What is the last thing you remember Caylee doing?
6. What is your best memory of Caylee?
7. Who bagged Caylee's body and tossed it in the swamp?
8. how were you able to go rent a movie and spend all night with Tony on the same day your child died?

I have more but this is the questions I would ask.

Private airport - Orlando executive airport on crystal lake. Everyone head over there. That's the airport she will probably fly out of

Wonder if JB and CM rented a car so they would not be tracked?

LOL ~ Not unless they have gotton her a phoney drivers license.
Remember how worried George was about her getting the paperwork filled out and sent in?

She might not even have a valid license right now.:great::floorlaugh:
Someone is gonna have to be driving <modsnip>, I mean Casey all over if she wants to get herself to Tar-ja for the lastest fashion strappy t-shirts and push up bras.

Bob Kealing says there is a way to track the <modsnip>'s plane.

bobkealing
Yes there is&#8220;@mstmb_fam: Wonder if there is a way to track #CaseyAnthony's plane (if she flys) @bobkealing @TMZ&#8221;

Well, I've still got my money on her great escape in Geraldo's sail boat.
If he's not "live" tonight, I'd put even more money on it.

Where they take her, well, that's anyone's guess after that.

And, I'm also quite sure that Baez is keeping track of all of his billable hours right now as well. Every....single....minute and phone call, stamp, letters, ink, the whole shabang.

BBM

I don't want you guys to be shocked if we get to see what each attorney bills in a month or two. It's gonna' happen, it's gonna' be big. Let's hope CM still has some wits about him to still under bill. JB, no way he is under billing. DS, erm, I don't think so either. AF, eh, I'll give her that. Those other people, I don't even know where they came from or why they could bill.

GPS on everything these days. And flight plans must be stated previous to flight, an absolute must!

Seems that the skies surrounding the Orange County jail will become a "no fly zone" when Casey is released. No news helicopters will be permitted in the area.

Here is my quesiton regarding that "thousands of dollars" being sent....she is supposed to be broke...wouldn't that pay for the legal fees they are drawing up?????? Isn't that something to attach lets just say IRS taxes to?????

Nah, they can set up a non profit company for aid of previously/currently incarcerated inmates that are/were not innocent but not guilty. FCA can become one of the high paid directors. They will feature items in the image of FCA, like in the manner of Freddie and Chucki items. All for a good cause.
Excuse me briefly, have to puke now.

Whats the Name of the Private Airport??? I can also look up rentals there...

Never mind I will just look up filed Flight plans that will be leaving after 12:01 am tonight...

Something just caught my attention, listening to the audio of Casey lying about getting a call from Caylee and talking to her on the phone. She said Caylee was just talking about her shoes and her book. I just wonder if that really is what Caylee was talking about the last time she talked to Casey. When Casey took her from the Anthony home before she murdered her, was Caylee wanting her book and shoes? Remember Caylee's remains were found without shoes.

Something just caught my attention, listening to the audio of Casey lying about getting a call from Caylee and talking to her on the phone. She said Caylee was just talking about her shoes and her book. I just wonder if that really is what Caylee was talking about the last time she talked to Casey. When Casey took her from the Anthony home before she murdered her, was Caylee wanting her book and shoes? Remember Caylee's remains were found without shoes.

I don't think her shoes were found, IIRC there was a book, possible the one she read in a video. Old threads of the crime scene photos would better tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth