2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG!!! Was Dr. Vass AMAZING or what? Jose now knows exactly what it feels like to be chewed up, spit out and left in the dust! WHOOO HOOOO!:woohoo:

bobkealing tweeted:

#caseyanthonytrial Sounds like defense backing off and will call Vass in their case in chief. He gets to go back--to the Body Farm.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

AV did AMAZING! I'm so glad he can have a break now. lol

That was a long day! I hope the jurors will reconnect with the power of his testimony... Baez was so convoluted.

God I dislike that man. How would you all rate the state and defense performance today? Are you more inclined to believe that there was a body in the trunk of the car?

OF COURSE there was a dead body in the car!

I don't know what was the best moment from today!

1. Baez unable to spell iron or magnesium
2. Bringing up the use of recreational drugs & tying them to the inmate
3. Baez unable to pronounce the names of basic scientific instruments or Greek people
4. The thought of eating multiple pounds of raw hamburger meat in a trunk with a plastic bag on one's head
5. Vass being able to talk about "the stain" on multiple occassions in front of the jury (What you talkin' bout, Willis?)
6. Baez objecting to his own question.

Ah, Baez. He really is the gift that keeps on giving. Anybody need a new bikini?

ICA told JB "good job" before she left..........*thud.

Yes. Unfortunately, she doesn't know what a good job is.
And Isn't it nice that poor Ms. Anthony can be cheerful and flirty after hearing about her baby's decomposing body all day?

Dr. Vass is a big hero. JB is a big bully. Of course, this is only my opinion.

Awesome day for the State! Dr. Vass added some very important testimony to this case.

God I dislike that man. How would you all rate the state and defense performance today? Are you more inclined to believe that there was a body in the trunk of the car?

Which man?

I want to buy Dr. Vass a steak dinner at the best steakhouse in town! He so deserves it!!!! Too bad I don't live in Florida, lol.

Apparently Baez and Co likes pulling that subpoena carp with all the witness who he really has a vendetta against. I.E. Amy H, Dr. Vass and probably will with Kronk also.

He's a pathetic man. IMO

3. Baez unable to pronounce the names of basic scientific instruments or Greek people
4. The thought of eating multiple pounds of raw hamburger meat in a trunk with a plastic bag on one's head
5. Vass being able to talk about "the stain" on multiple occassions in front of the jury (What you talkin' bout, Willis?)

Ah, Baez. He really is the gift that keeps on giving. Anybody need a new bikini?

Getting overruled on everything.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I want to buy Dr. Vass a steak dinner at the best steakhouse in town! He so deserves it!!!! Too bad I don't live in Florida, lol.

I have a feeling he's vegetarian..

dr vass is amazing. the way he handled JB's alarmingly <modsnipped> questioning just amazed me. absolutely loooooove dr vass :heartluv:

Dr. Vass did twice as well as he did in the Frye hearing and SA won that. He explained everything simply and clearly. He had to have a huge impact on the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77