OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
wfgodot, it's because you fed Bobbles the pork skins. Told you not to do it.

My dogs are extremely concerned.

Link to magazine in truck:

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/resources/estates/2009/09/estates_for_sale#slide=1

Nah, I took your advice on the pork skins, didn't want Bobbles to (for example) get constipated and swell up to look like one of those Macy's Parade-sized, cartoon-character balloons; it was my yodeling, pure and simple, compounded by my having just spent half an hour on YouTube listening to, well, humorous examples of yodeling.

(On another front, I'd like to point out that I personally identified the issue of the AD in question some months ago, and thus am not entirely worthless as a sleuth, or one who spends all his time off-topic discussing yodeling, literature, UFOs, and pets!)

Nah, I took your advice on the pork skins, didn't want Bobbles to (for example) get constipated and swell up to look like one of those Macy's Parade-sized, cartoon-character balloons; it was my yodeling, pure and simple, compounded by my having just spent half an hour on YouTube listening to, well, humorous examples of yodeling.

(On another front, I'd like to point out that I personally identified the issue of the AD in question some months ago, and thus am not entirely worthless as a sleuth, or one who spends all his time off-topic discussing yodeling, literature, UFOs, and pets!)

Glad you took advice on pork skins (for Bobbles sake) and sorry to hijack you on the AD source, wfgodot. Thought maybe it needed refreshing so that people could ask themselves exactly what was going on here, oh, and also WHERE IS THE AD? Cause I can't find that in evidence anywhere either.

Can't tell you how heavily I am sighing tonight. I just *might* be overworked.

Well, disregard the above link. The bones aren't human.

http://enidnews.com/localnews/x996059266/Sheriff-Remains-not-human

Sorry about that.

Don't worry! Had this one covered from the git-go and even predicted - on the basis that no lost person every really gets found here, of course - that whom- or whatever it was, it wasn't little Logan Tucker, the missing boy whose case followers really thought it was - sadly, as they already know he's dead; his mother was convicted of his murder three years or so ago. So that search goes on, too, like the many here.

Glad you took advice on pork skins (for Bobbles sake) and sorry to hijack you on the AD source, wfgodot. Thought maybe it needed refreshing so that people could ask themselves exactly what was going on here, oh, and also WHERE IS THE AD? Cause I can't find that in evidence anywhere either.

Can't tell you how heavily I am sighing tonight. I just *might* be overworked.

Don't worry! be happy! (I HATE THAT SONG.) Yeah, on the AD, I like to ruined my eyes squinting at dozens of covers online after also squinting at the picture of the one in the Jamison vehicle. But I didn't find an online story on storage container things for that issue - meaning I may have been wrong (NO NOT THAT!) or else just couldn't find the article. Or, like, whatever.

Don't worry! be happy! (I HATE THAT SONG.) Yeah, on the AD, I like to ruined my eyes squinting at dozens of covers online after also squinting at the picture of the one in the Jamison vehicle. But I didn't find an online story on storage container things for that issue - meaning I may have been wrong (NO NOT THAT!) or else just couldn't find the article. Or, like, whatever.

Yeah, like, whatever.
I even went throught the archives. Bad information from the get go me thinky. What the heck happened to crime scene preservation in OK? I mean, I get that it wasn't a crime scene. But it was at the very least with Bobbles in the truck.

Wait- I think one of my (totally exhausted) dogs might be coughing up some chips. Hold while I check on that.

I have seen an issue of some magazine all on container homes. I dont remember the name of it but I will be going by the denist office where it is sitting and asking if I can have it.

I believe you are right and it is not that in magazine. I am thinking the issue they had in the truck was the current months and not on container homes. I could be wrong but way back in the threads I think that is how I read it . Like they had just picked it up at the store.

I have seen an issue of some magazine all on container homes. I dont remember the name of it but I will be going by the denist office where it is sitting and asking if I can have it.

I believe you are right and it is not that in magazine. I am thinking the issue they had in the truck was the current months and not on container homes. I could be wrong but way back in the threads I think that is how I read it . Like they had just picked it up at the store.

Scratching head here, wondering who carries AD in their store/grocery/stand in surrounding area.

Yeah, it sure makes me wonder about the whole idea that the Jamison's were looking at land to buy! It looks like the "perfect setup."

The magazine was the September issue. It seems to me, that would already be off the shelves in the stores. October's would have been out already.

Now I am curious if the Jamisons have or had a subscription for the AD magazine!

Thanks anyway, little. I know you're trying. :)

I guess I should have kept looking. I just didn't expect OSBI to have an answer so soon! Or at all!

I do have to commend, sheriff Stanley, for not waiting around to get the bones identified.

Yeah, it sure makes me wonder about the whole idea that the Jamison's were looking at land to buy! It looks like the "perfect setup."

The magazine was the September issue. It seems to me, that would already be off the shelves in the stores. October's would have been out already.

Now I am curious if the Jamisons have or had a subscription for the AD magazine!

Yeah, I wondered that too. It's likely, if the Sept. issue didn't have a "living in a packing crate" article, that they did subscribe - while other things might be interesting, too, in that particular AD, the issue might not have had enough content relevant to them to entice them to pay whatever it is - probably six or seven bucks - to buy it at a store. But if they subscribed, well, it just came in the mail anyway.

Anyways, that would be the case were it me.

Scratching head here, wondering who carries AD in their store/grocery/stand in surrounding area.

It's likely that a WalMart would. And Eufaula does have one, a gen-u-ine WalMart Supercenter, too.

It's likely that a WalMart would. And Eufaula does have one, a gen-u-ine WalMart Supercenter, too.

Eufala's Walmart, yes.
Just having a hard time putting together Maizy, the chips, and the AD issue if you know what I mean.

I haven't slept in about a week so maybe that's the problem.

So it's the weirdest thing I was out wandering around the woods yesterday and I swear I heard someone yodeling my name. So, I thought I better get on here and see what's going on. Sorry I have been pretty active in a local case and have been in and out, mostly out.

Back to business. Yes, the neighbor on the mountain was in the process of putting together a container house when the Jamison's went up on the mountain. He had poured the concrete foundation, and had the containers on the property, but not put together yet, so to speak. There was an article of architectural digest in the truck as well that the cover story was about container homes. As far as the reward goes, I have no clue. That is what Niki posted on topix, I will believe it when I see it. I am not sure if it will help or not. The only way I see it helping is if whoever was involved was jacking their jaws (no pun intended) and the person who overheard has big kahunas and needs the reward money.

Did I miss any questions? If so, just repost and I will try to catch up with it tonight.

Oh and a bit of extra information. Starlet has said that she no longer wants me working on her son's case (whatever that means) I have no idea why, and she is not speaking with me. However, last time I checked the only one who could tell me what cases I could and could not work was myself. So I am still working this case (for Madyson) but I definitely have some hurt feelings. So I might not be giving it as much of my time, as I once did. It might take me a while to get over this little, but I will come around eventually.

Mtrooper, is there a name for the road where this neighbor lived? If so, can you post it?

Thank you.

It could be just me, but, I find it strange the Jamisons JUST HAPPENED to stop at someone's home, who was building a "container home."

It could be just me, but, I find it strange the Jamisons JUST HAPPENED to stop at someone's home, who was building a "container home."

Yep. I think you're onto something there.

mtrooper, how would you characterize any of Sherilyn's writings you may have happened to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68