Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You, too? So sorry.

My job was offshored to India.

Economy stinks! That happened to my ex 5 yrs ago. He made 40 per hour and they outsourced it to India at 7 per hour?! Unreal. He still has not gotten a job.

I think if just a few people - maybe people in Orlando start the balll rolling, it will just take off.

Maybe a thread could be started. Not sure of the rules on here though.

Thanks for the welcome all! Safely at work now perched in front o' the screen...Yikes! Going to be another day of slackin'

Thanks for the welcome all! Safely at work now perched in front o' the screen...Yikes! Going to be another day of slackin'

Slackin's good.....it's Friday.

Do we know what station she is from, yet?

You, too? So sorry.

My job was offshored to India.
Sorry to hear that Laney - I meant same here - as in I was
sorry you are losing your job.
We own our own business which is slow during this time. Thats
how I have enough time to play voyeur on a webcam..

I think if just a few people - maybe people in Orlando start the balll rolling, it will just take off.

It just takes one or two and then the ball starts rolling...Anybody from Orlando willing to make the first move?

we're not slackin' we be investigatin'

hey all who is this "lady in red"?

I still haven't figured it out

And add me to the list of folks that would send flowers...... perhaps when Casey is back in jail something could be done... I have no idea how to start something like that though

Economy stinks! That happened to my ex 5 yrs ago. He made 40 per hour and they outsourced it to India at 7 per hour?! Unreal. He still has not gotten a job.

It's frustrating. I guess it's time to move on ...

Things happen for a reason and I am trying to embrace it (yuck!)

It gives me more time to putz and follow this case. Who knows, I could be sitting in that lawn chair with donuts, coffee, and Poco. Or maybe heading to florida to help search for Caylee.

The dawning of a new day and some renewed hope . Wow, look at that sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member