Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Padilla said something about how there was evidence that would shock the nation I just tried hard to imagine what could possibly shock anyone...and that's when I thought of it. There's not much to this case that would shock me at this point, but I felt like a family member being the father and having something to do with her death might.

Actually, it is ironic because I only entertained the family being involved in killing Caylee because Patty seemed so adamant they were involved. Out of respect for her theories I thought...okay, I'll make a leap and ask myself what would motivate the family to become involved in murdering a toddler?

So there you have it. I don't think he's the father. I had a moment and wondered about it. What can I say? I don't know what to say.

You must of read my timeline I sent to you today! :)

When Padilla said something about how there was evidence that would shock the nation I just tried hard to imagine what could possibly shock anyone...and that's when I thought of it. There's not much to this case that would shock me at this point, but I felt like a family member being the father and having something to do with her death might.

Actually, it is ironic because I only entertained the family being involved in killing Caylee because Patty seemed so adamant they were involved. Out of respect for her theories I thought...okay, I'll make a leap and ask myself what would motivate the family to become involved in murdering a toddler?

So there you have it. I don't think he's the father. I had a moment and wondered about it. What can I say? I don't know what to say.

Fair enough I was just asking:crazy:

Landfill Info -

For what it's worth, I did a search on Orlando Landfills, and there are only 2 that are reasonable distance to the Amscott location. Each of these landfills are owned by a different Waste Management Company, so depending on which Waste Management Co. that it is that "owns or leases" that dumpster to Amscott, that is the landfill where LP should search (if this is something he's serious about doing). One is in Orlando off of I-4, and the other one is in Apopka (this would be the closer one to Amscott).
I read on another board about how meticulous the "garbage truck" guys are. Everything is documented, right down to what truck dropped stuff from what road into which area of the landfill. Encouraging.

I hate to be a party-pooper but since the show is still loading, can someone give me an overview? I keep reading about everyone's sympathy for Tim....apparently Cindy was rude and maybe NG too?

BTW how in the world are all these people calling Cindy to give leads on Caylee? Is her number out there for everyone to see or call? Why are the calls not going to the tips line?

I know the answer to all these questions…..she’s full of crapola huh.:waitasec:

i'll give this to you. I asked to be insulted. I did. Fair enough, you took the opportunity and that's fine.

I'll be more careful about how i word things. Because it sure didn't feel good to read your reply.

( ( ( melissa ) ) )

:)

I wouldn't blame Tim one bit for leaving. I don't think he realized, just as LP didn't realize, what exactly he was getting himself into.

I think I can tell you a bit about why Tim and Tony and Leon are not leaving. In fact, I can say it one one simple word - Caylee. They may get tromped thru the mud, they may get sucker punched by some lame *advertiser censored* talking head on TV who has NEVER EVER seen a freaking dead body of a CHILD who was MURDERED by their loved one! But Tim, Tony, and Leon have all been in the position to realize that the world contains *advertiser censored* holes and that sometimes they murder their own children,......and sometimes they steal other people's children. They are evil incarnate, and they deserve to burn in Hell. Pure, simple, end of discussion. Any one care to argue that point, step up and defend the side of the *advertiser censored* hole that has the right to murder their own child or the child of someone else. That is essentially the argument which currently consumes us. The haze and strangeness evolves from the family all refusing to see the haze of what is obvious.

Ok, I understand what you are saying but Tim said tonight on the show that he was thinking of leaving. And it wasn't because NG was rude.
Wow.........

I just listened to all her audio calls. I give her a gold star. She's is ver articulate. She's going places. Awesome young lady, I'm pleasantly shocked and admire her nerve and stamina. Everyone who hasn't listened go to this link, wait a few secs., and the tape will just start playing.
Cindy is good at spin spin spin.
I give this girl kudos, hugs and a gold star. Good going. LOL :crazy:

I sure would like to know who she was talking to when she went on and on and on. At one point she got so caught up she was saying "you" when she was actually talking about Cindy. This is the call where she talks about her ex being a sociopath.

I had completely forgotten about that. I did sent an email to the NG show regarding Nancy's treatment of Tim. Thanks to whoever provided the link.

Poor Tim just looked beyond exhausted, and he was clearly emotional. NG was way out of line.

Welcome Annwoo to WS's! The case where the girl killed her self (Melinda Duckett) is honestly more like NG interviewing and harassing Casey Anthony than Tim Miller. I also wanted to reach thru the TV monitor and strangle NG for how Tim looked. He is fried. He is tired. He needs rest and peace. He does NOT need Nancy Grace. My advice to Tim - Tell NG to suck a pickle and suffociate on the bitterness!!!! Of course, I don't get the chance to tell NG that!!!! If only I could!!!! I believe NG is a good person on the right track that has gotten side tracked by ratings. Sad tp be her.

I wouldn't blame Tim one bit for leaving. I don't think he realized, just as LP didn't realize, what exactly he was getting himself into. quote]

I think I can tell you a bit about why Tim and Tony and Leon are not leaving. In fact, I can say it one one simple word - Caylee. They may get tromped thru the mud, they may get sucker punched by some lame *advertiser censored* talking head on TV who has NEVER EVER seen a freaking dead body of a CHILD who was MURDERED by their loved one! But Tim, Tony, and Leon have all been in the position to realize that the world contains *advertiser censored* holes and that sometimes they murder their own children,......and sometimes they steal other people's children. They are evil incarnate, and they deserve to burn in Hell. Pure, simple, end of discussion. Any one care to argue that point, step up and defend the side of the *advertiser censored* hole that has the right to murder their own child or the child of someone else. That is essentially the argument which currently consumes us. The haze and strangeness evolves from the family all refusing to see the haze of what is obvious.

What you wrote was perfection.....thank you:blowkiss:

Weird... the dead body isn't denied.... it was a stranger BUT Cindy is explaining that any urine in the trunk must be from Caylee's diaper.

Why wouldn't they say ANY & ALL incriminiating evidence found in the trunk is from the dead stranger? Hmmm.
All I know is I am sick of all thier double-speak. Just watched the re-broadcast of NG because I don't get home in time from work to watch all of it....What LP said at the end just made the hair on the back of my kneck stand and got a sick feeling in my "gut."
Maybe all this mystery and lying about paternity was solved on Wed. and I got this sick feeling that it may be a family member as well.

about a year ago some girl went on NG and killed her self after NG abused her on air.I am not sure of the whole story but that is what I remember.

Melinda Duckett, 2 years ago September 8. The show was recorded the day before it aired. The morning the show aired, Melinda called several talk radio shows to inform the public "to watch for her" because Trenton's case was going to be on the Nancy Grace that evening. Several other things happened that morning. Melinda committed suicide in the afternoon. jmo

Reallly? I think she was terrible LOL. She doesn't know the facts well and has asked the same questions everyone and their mother have. She kept saying "the 911 call with Lee" NO wonder Cindy was like HUH? It was the jail visit tapes. This girl drives me insane and IMO she is a ding dong. Not discounting her nerve at all..girlfriend has BALLS.

I'm still listening to this link 20 minutes later after the phone calls. She's continuing to talk with points and facts of the case. She is interesting and letting it all out now. Did you listen further after the calls as I/ Very interesting indeed.

I can't help but giggle and laugh cuz this gal has guts. Leonard loved talking to this young pretty girl, you could tell in his voice he enjoyed the conversation. I'm shocked at how she is a stranger, calls them up, and they talk to her in such details and answers all her questions.

As far as her not appearing to know many facts, I think she was highly nervous, wouldn't you be? So cool. I'm still listening to her recordings, now she's talking to some lady and guy.

Oh, LOL now she's playing the recorded conversations of Caycee in jail talking with Lee, LOL This girl is on a big mission, I tell ya. go girl

I feel sick. I am just starting to go through all of the NG posts from tonight. I've been sitting here watching the 10:00 repeat of it, having missed it at 8. As I've watched, I hopped on here, but sat and listened feeling more and more disgusted and more than that, literally sick. I'm sure it won't last, but if for this moment only, Cindy has me speechless (furious, angry, upset, bewildered, but beyond knowing what to say). I don't get it. I'm so upset for Caylee, Tim, TES, Caylee, (yes, again) LE, and Caylee, Caylee, Caylee. I can't get out of my head that this kind of craziness and pathology does not just arise out of stress, although no doubt that exacerbates it. What did this sweet baby live with? What were her days like these last years? I see her sweet face, eyes, etc. and she looks like she is another beautiful child. That's all I've been seeing. Tonight I look and wonder what all was behind the beautiful eyes and smiles. Was there any sense of peace and security in her life? I understand the circumstances are extraordinary. Despite my opinions and views, I don't pretend to know or understand what Casey and Cindy are going through. It's just that, even if this situation has just made everything I see, read, whatever about their actions seem 1000% worse, what was it still like for her when she was with them?

I don't think I have ever watched an hour of television like that before in my life. I am so, so upset. I absolutely don't understand. Thinking of so many families begging for TES help...and yet here they are to help in Florida, but they are being critisized by CA. (hugs to you, TES and TM!)

Again, sorry for things I've said that are just restatements. I'm sorry to be so upset. I just honestly feel sick beyond sick.

I agree that is is insane to suggest that George is the father!

Well, what isn't insane about this case? Remember Leland in Twin Peaks? GA looks quite a bit like Leland. Not saying I agree that G is the dad, but this thought has been in my head from the beginning. It would explain a heck of a lot.

DA

Oh man, oh sheesh, OMG... I just watched Nancy Grace...

I can't take it anymore! I get denial, I get the heart protecting the head, but, I have said it before and I will say it again...SHUT up Cindy.

Please, please stop talking!

She is actually, IMO, hurting the case, more than helping. It is like she can't stop herself with the media....like a moth attracted to the light.

It is sad and sick all at the same time.

Crap, I just realized how pissed I am.

You know, Cindy is furious and outraged with EVERYONE, except, the ONE to whom she should direct those feelings---CASEY.

Okay, will try to stop yelling at my computer.

Damn, one more yell...AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

I don't think Tim was about to cry because of what Nancy asked, but because of Cindy Anthony talking to him earlier. She told him to go hunt for a live Caylee, and that his search for a dead body was stopping people from looking for a live Caylee. From what I have read and seen of that big hearted man from TES the slightest chance that Caylee was alive and he might be doing something to stop finding her alive, would break his heart. Cindy Anthony used the lack of volunteers to back up her statements, saying if people believed she was dead they would be helping him search. I am disgusted with Cindy for upsetting this man who traveled so far to help find her grand-daughter.

About what Padilla said ..
IIRC he did say that the family nor Casey nor LE were giving him any leads to go on.., this is when he was outside of the house, but did say he was following up on leads and such from the RV..maybe, just maybe he found out something through those leads and that is why he is commenting on the dumpster.
He made it out to be here to give a friendly face to Casey, however he could have been giving a friendly face to the public without them having to go to LE or the Anthony's and in return he kept them anonymous and contacted LE with the information..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy