50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideas: help jog memory of BK
Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up.
Ask if he has memories of those holidays?
Have him look at pictures of family Thanksgiving's and
all kinds of pictures of Christmas.
See what it brings up.
It might give all of us more clues.
Did veteran's day bring up any memories?
What about those events that we all know where we were when it happened?
Those of us who are a little older, of course.
JFK assination in Dallas, 1963?
RFK assination in LA, 1968?
Sept. 11, 2001?
Walk on the moon, 7/20/69?
When Nixon resigned, 8/9/74?
Beatles, Ed Sullivan show, Feb., 1964? BK was probably a teenager then.

Good ideas dreamweaver, can you move this over to the questions thread? These are questions specifically for BK. I have some myself I will be posting shortly.

Wm. Stewart has a swan tatoo on ankle, I just spoke with sister in law, but she is going to visit site to see, and will try to get photos on the site.

Ideas: help jog memory of BK
Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up.
Ask if he has memories of those holidays?
Have him look at pictures of family Thanksgiving's and
all kinds of pictures of Christmas.
See what it brings up.
It might give all of us more clues.
Did veteran's day bring up any memories?
What about those events that we all know where we were when it happened?
JFK assination in Dallas, 1963?
RFK assination in LA, 1968?
Sept. 11, 2001?
Walk on the moon, 7/20/69?
When Nixon resigned, 8/9/74?
Beatles, Ed Sullivan show, Feb., 1964? BK was probably a teenager then.

Mr. Kyle remembers events-he cannot tell you where he was when they occurred....

I was thinking, Christmas memories.?
Was it snowing? Was there a Christmas parade? What did the tree look like?
When I was little, we visited relatives in Arkansas and they still went to a little church/school. I have definite memories of the one room schoolhouse / church and the potbelly stove and the kids all reciting Christmas lines and getting a sack of candy from Santa..
I grew up in Oregon,so our trees were very cheap and we had the same decorations forever.
But if he grew up in a state where there were not plentiful Christmas trees, maybe his family had to go out and buy one. ?

Thanksgiving? Does he remember lots of people? Or just going to a friends house? Does he remember the food, the stuffing? Did the family travel to grandma's house?
Stuffing is kind of regional. We, in Oregon, always had sage stuffing or giblet sage stuffing.
We always went to my uncle's house for big holiday meals..

When JFK was assinated in 1963? Was he in high school? Was he at home? Does he remember people crying or were people glad? There were some people who reacted that way.
I was in high school, in history class when it was announced. There was shock and numbness and crying.
I remember I watched the JFK funeral at my best friends house, on tv. We even have photos of that.

Wm. Stewart has a swan tatoo on ankle, I just spoke with sister in law, but she is going to visit site to see, and will try to get photos on the site.
___________________________________-
great news.

Good ideas dreamweaver, can you move this over to the questions thread? These are questions specifically for BK. I have some myself I will be posting shortly.

There is going to be some kind of LE-media campaign in the next few weeks in CO on behalf of Mr. Kyle. It was intended to happen at the same time the show aired, but because of the moving target of an air date, the campaign did not kick off at the same time.

As soon as I get any info, I will let you know!!!

Wow! Can't wait to find out what it is exactly!

:blowkiss:

There is going to be some kind of LE-media campaign in the next few weeks in CO on behalf of Mr. Kyle. It was intended to happen at the same time the show aired, but because of the moving target of an air date, the campaign did not kick off at the same time.

_________________________-
This is just wonderful news!

Could someone direct me to a flyer? I am Catholic and thought I could distribute some.
I would appreciate it.

If I see anything on the Denver News, I'll let you all know!

I am so excited that CO is proactive in Mr. Kyle's case!

Thanks to all of the new posters and all of the old timers who refuse to let go,on multiple boards btw, not to mention the increase in attention lately, we have MOMENTUM!!!!

If I see anything on the Denver News, I'll let you all know!

I am so excited that CO is proactive in Mr. Kyle's case!

Thanks to all of the new posters and all of the old timers who refuse to let go,on multiple boards btw, not to mention the increase in attention lately, we have MOMENTUM!!!!
Ditto that, believe!! :clap: You guys are all awesome and everyone who is helping should pat themselves on the back! :woohoo:

So, Christine let me know that it's okay for me to link our case discussion here at WS on the Dr. Phil forum, so I'm going to go do that in reply to someone asking where they could see more photos. I am also going to start a new photo thread (not like the comparison photo thread, just pictures of Benjaman) to make it easier for newbies to find just his images to look through.

Cool! I am glad we can link the disussion over at the Dr. Phil forum! Definate momentum! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am just about done on the email for Denver and surrounding area Parish Churches and Catholic Schools:
The email would go something like this:

I Pray that your Parish Church/School will help.
Please take a look at this man, could he have been in your parish/schoolmate? This 50-60 year old Amnesia Victim has memories of Denver, Co. and Indianapolis, In. and attending Catholic School. Please help in finding who he is. Please make a copy of this flyer and post it at your church and pass the email around to anyone you know. A most recent appeal to the public appeared on October 16, 2008 on the Dr. Phil show.
Thank You, and may God Bless
Thank you Sincerely

I am just about done on the email for Denver and surrounding area Parish Churches and Catholic Schools:
The email would go something like this:

I Pray that your Parish Church/School will help.
Please take a look at this man, could he have been in your parish/schoolmate? This 50-60 year old Amnesia Victim has memories of Denver, Co. and Indianapolis, In. and attending Catholic School. Please help in finding who he is. Please make a copy of this flyer and post it at your church and pass the email around to anyone you know. A most recent appeal to the public appeared on October 16, 2008 on the Dr. Phil show.
Thank You, and may God Bless
Thank you Sincerely
Sounds good to me, carolwood!! :blowkiss:

Cubby - Yay Momentum!! Let's keep it moving! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics