VT VT - Brianna Maitland, 17, Montgomery, 19 March 2004

March 19 - The One Year Anniversary of Brianna's Disappearance

Please take a moment to look at her sight -
Maybe you will recognize her!

www.bringbrihome.org

Prayers for the Maitlands!

Such a beautiful young girl. How tragic, especially in light of what's gone on this weekend with Jessica Lunsford.

Please don't forget to watch for Brianna's story on the Montel Show tomorrow. Times and stations will vary, so check your local listings.

Also, VERY important, everyone needs to go to the Montel Show Site afterwards and enter in feedback thanking them for doing the show and letting them know how important this is!

Here's the link to do this:

http://www.montelshow.com/whats_your_POV/pov.htm

Even if you do not watch the show, do it anyway so they will continue to give oportunities for our families to get national attention for their cases, and hopefully answers.

Thank you!

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

Kelly,
Thanks for posting the info about the Montel show. My opinion has been sent. I hope someone recognizes Bri and the Maitlands can bring this horror to an end.

It is hard to understand how people can be there one minute and gone the next. I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel to be in this mom and dad's shoes. My heart goes out to them.

The way the police handled this case from the beginning is just unbelievable.
The parents are the ones who found the jacket and purse by Bri's car? I guess the cops hadn't even done a search at that time. They thought Bri had run away? They were tired of chasing down worthless leads? Every minute counts when a person disappears for pity sake. Bri's parents must have felt so helpless and angry at the police because they weren't doing anything.

I hope that Bri is found or comes home if she is able. It's been a long time.
Prayers for the family.

So there is no new news on Brianna's case? Any more news on the investigation of a possible connection to other cases of missing women in the NH/VT area (Maura Murray)?

Hammerized said:
New post at her forum showing the car backed into the barn.

http://www.bringbrihome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=423

There are other newer posts there, too.
It would be interesting to see where the road is in relation to the house/ where the car was found. I think someone either followed her or forced her off the road somehow.

I assume that they already searched the immediate area for other tire tracks?

Gumshoe924 said:
So there is no new news on Brianna's case? Any more news on the investigation of a possible connection to other cases of missing women in the NH/VT area (Maura Murray)?
http://www.bringbrihome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=429

This is a link to a newstory about a search by CT divers in a Bershire Pond and also a search with cadaver dogs to find Bri.

The search was described by one news show as being "excercises"

This was of particular interest to me because only a few weeks ago, there were reports of a search for Maura Murray with LE excavating a sand pit in Haverhill NH. In the Haverhill Newspaper, Chief Williams denied the rumor of a search for Maura, but did say that NH LE was participating with the FBI in "exercises".

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Bumping Thread for Brianna's friends and family who love her and continue to search

I was on Bri's site last night just praying for a positive update. I was checking out the pics of the car backed into the barn and am wondering what the WSers take may be on this. Any suggestions, insight, or guesses???

A segment about Brianna is scheduled to air on the Nancy Grace Show on CNN on Monday, July 4th at 8pm EST. (subject to schedule change)

Kelly

Thank you for that link with the possible break in the case... I've been following this ever since seeing her parents on Nancy Grace a few weeks ago. It was so heartbreaking to see them. :(

SimonSays said:
Thank you for that link with the possible break in the case... I've been following this ever since seeing her parents on Nancy Grace a few weeks ago. It was so heartbreaking to see them. :(
Hi SS! I've been following this case from the beginning and hope the Maitlands have answers very soon. I can't imagine being in their situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back