NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm way, way, way behind in this thread but have a thought about source/cause for the positive luminol stains & drip marks found on the wheel arches inside the Captiva.

Bleach based cleaners cause a positive luminol reaction too. Perhaps the majority of the marks are from leakage from cloths used to mop up a smaller more localized blood pool. Testing of the substance traces would still reveal Allison's blood, but perhaps diluted and spread out.

Faced with mopping up blood in a carpeted area, one might place clean-up rags on the nearest plastic coated object - oh looky here, a convenient shelf on the wheel arch....oh, and there's another one close at hand too.

http://www.hartnell.edu/faculty/jhughey/Files/Luminol_Inhibition.pdf
http://www.imprimus.net/PDF Files/D...ood - Interference and Effect on Analysis.pdf

MOO

Yeah, that's the thing i'm talking about!

There were some items recovered by divers at the creek, that could have been one of them? It wasn't reported what the items were just that several items were found.

You'd have to be completely mad to dump them there. But I hope they did,will make things simpler.

Believe me we've tried, her kids and friends have tried, the Counsellor at the Women's Centre tried, her GP has tried, the mental health team and hospital have tried to get her out. We know what he's capable of. Everyone has done everything they can. We and other family members at various times had her living with us for a few months but she keeps going back.

Oh, this really doesn't sound good at all. I'm hoping for the best outcome.:please:

Interestingly, that was a local rumour I heard very early on in the piece & I was surprised it was never posted here!

As someone has now said it certainly WAS posted here as a 'local rumour' (I tragically have read every post, albeit often with eyes glazed over as I should have been aleep!) and the person way back when who mentioned it said that GBC and NBC were busily vacuuming and cleaning car/s when the police arrived! I think that was only mentioned the once, however (amongst SO many other things, yet to be proven correct!) I didn't give it much thought at the time, however now that we've seen the photographic evidence of blood in the Captiva, it puts a slightly different complexion on things, doesn't it? It has also been rumoured that NBC refused to hand over a vacuum cleaner bag to the police.

While I'm here, I loved your suggestion Hawkins about sending a little something 'directly' to the Dickies, and I'd like to do this too. Even just the thought of contributing a cheese stick, yoghurt and apple in the girls' lunch boxes gives me a warm fuzzy (even though you're probably thinking 'hot chips'!), and I'd like to pen a few words to those wonderful people. Can we consider 'White Pages' as MSM?! If the Dickies live on the Gold Coast and there is only one G and P that pops up when you search, can we assume that that is the 'correct' address? And that if someone was to post a little something to there, that it would get to the right place? Please advise Hawkins....I trust your judgement in everything else!! (And no, I don't mean I'm going to send FOOD...I just read back over that!! :blushing:)

Nevermind the adulation for Hawkie, WI (despite the Latin!) and now Dr Dubbya (think: George 'Dubbya'....if I'm being a little obscure!)...big shout out to my fave Gregsykins. (Best laugh ever: IMO WAN KER :floorlaugh: OK, you had to be there at the time!) Can I ask what the preoccupation with a certain female BC is? Do you know something WE don't?? Someone said not to get you 'started'.....but please do!! I'm fascinated....everytime you mention her I think OW CH !!! It was a very, very anguished OW that someone posted a pic of earlier, wasn't it?

Yeah, that's the thing i'm talking about!

There were some items recovered by divers at the creek, that could have been one of them? It wasn't reported what the items were just that several items were found.

Ooh yes I remember that...GBC was asked to go into police station to identify whether or not they belonged to Allison??

Was this the several items you mentioned??

April 30, 2012

Yesterday, SES members say they found "several personal items".

The items have been taken away for testing to determine if they belong to Mrs Baden-Clay.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-28/search-continues-for-missing-brisbane-mother/3978146

I'm way, way, way behind in this thread but have a thought about source/cause for the positive luminol stains & drip marks found on the wheel arches inside the Captiva.

Bleach based cleaners cause a positive luminol reaction too. Perhaps the majority of the marks are from leakage from cloths used to mop up a smaller more localized blood pool. Testing of the substance traces would still reveal Allison's blood, but perhaps diluted and spread out.

Faced with mopping up blood in a carpeted area, one might place clean-up rags on the nearest plastic coated object - oh looky here, a convenient shelf on the wheel arch....oh, and there's another one close at hand too.

MOO

When I first saw these images I thought OMG why so much blood. I have since been calmed when told it would mostly be bleach showing up, somwhat I thought were big drip marks of blood are not.

Pretty confronting image tho geez.

All of a sudden the posters username came to me.

05-19-2012, 03:03 PM
BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Hi everyone, last night I had dinner with a friend who I only see once a year. She told me one of her good friends spoke to Allison B-C at the school on the Thursday 19th April, during the cross country. That night she drove past the B-C house and looked up the driveway and saw 2 people putting something into the back of the white Prado. She did wonder what they were doing at 11 pm at night. When she heard the reports on the Friday morning of Allison going missing she contacted the police straight away. I know this is second-hand info but I was pretty shocked! Wonder if it is true?
Also spoke to the person who told me the lawyer was there on the Friday morning when the police arrived, asked him how the lawyer would get there from the gold coast as such a long way. Turns out it was a local lawyer, a friend of GB-C, the gold coast lawyer was hired later in the day.
GB-C normally wears his sunnies when he is at the school and puts his head down and texts/reads his mobile, Thursday and Friday he had no sunnies on, didn't see his phone and he was chatting and smiling. I guess it is better for the girls if GB-C starts acting "normally". The Brookie Show has lifted the communities spirit, the kids are all so excited. It doesn't mean anyone is forgetting about Allison, it is just good to not have so much tension around for a few days.

That's the last post they've made on this website. :confused:

I'm sure everyone has already seen these photos. Does anyone think it looks like the areas have been wiped clean at all? It isn't blood splatter. If it was found in her car, then it's probable it was found at the home too yeah? How upsetting for her family.

Scary.. But thanks for contributing the photos. To me, it looks more like nose or lip bleeding. May be an epidural head injury. I do not think it was too much blood there at all. It's spread widely but it looks rather sparse to me.

In this light, GBC's midnight call could have been about a car. May be he asked NBC to lend him his car, NBC did not agree, so GBC had to use one of his. JMO.

Ooh yes I remember that...GBC was asked to go into police station to identify whether or not they belonged to Allison??

April 30, 2012

The items have been taken away for testing to determine if they belong to Mrs Baden-Clay.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-28/search-continues-for-missing-brisbane-mother/3978146

How far is Divers Creek from where she was found?

But perhaps after 11 days there are no traces left?

I'm pretty sure the traces can remain for a long long time - remember how bodies are sometimes exhumed after information comes to light a long time after burial, and 'viola' evidence is found in the body? Has brought a number of murderers to justice. It is often the case where murder has occurred, but not discovered, the body is cremated, (usually where the murderer is a spouse), to destroy evidence.

April 30, 2012

Yes, that's it. I don't specifically remember that it said personal items but it probably did (sleep deprived at the time I was reading it!)

Perhaps they smelt bleach and cleaning products?

Yep, that was my initial thought way back at the beginning of all of this.

There might still be truth in the "all doors seen to be open on the car" rumour...to air out the bleach smell.

http://www.imprimus.net/PDF Files/D...ood - Interference and Effect on Analysis.pdf

MOO

I thought about that too. Or maybe the person placing her in and out of the car was wearing bloodstained gloves and used the wheel arches to lean on. Looks like an attempt to clean off a smaller amount of blood actually ended up smearing it further. Hmmm wonder who that sounds like. jmo

Yep, that was my initial thought way back at the beginning of all of this.

There might still be truth in the "all doors seen to be open on the car" rumour...to air out the bleach smell.

It didnt happen in the prado.

When I first saw these images I thought OMG why so much blood. I have since been calmed when told it would mostly be bleach showing up, somwhat I thought were big drip marks of blood are not.

Pretty confronting image tho geez.

I also thought the same.. I felt sick on the stomach when I saw the pic on the news.. I said..'thats not...is it?' with this horrible feeling coming over me.. thank you for also informing me that it may not all be blood..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82