Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

Anjali Swienton - Scilawforensic - hair could be Casey's or Caylees depending on the type of DNA testing done. Nuclear DNA would show which, while mychrondical (spelling) couldn't.
wouldn't that be moot if it was a hair from a dead body? since casey is alive and caylee is missing....

Yeah, but only one of them is dead. The hair showed signs of decomposition.

Exactly!! The hair that was tested came from a corpse. Dr. Baden explained early on, that testing would clearly show if the person was dead or alive. Cindy is grasping at ANYTHING!! It is sad she remains in such denial.

Wherever the Amscot parking lot dumpster's garbage is taken, that is where Little Caylee's body is.:furious:

Cindy, IMHO is in total denial. It is sad really. She is acting like she's pshycotic herself. She is probably running on pure adrenaline and is afraid is she stops talking, yelling, denying the truth will creep into her heart and she can't let that happen. If you consider the way she's acting and listen to the words coming out of her mouth, it's just sad. I have a hard time watching/listening to her, it's actually painful to watch. I honestly feel that as bad as she's making herself look she just does not want to admit to herself that Caylee is gone. To us it looks like she's defending Casey with her bizare behavior but if you "look" deeper than the surface, you can tell that she's REALLY is in complete denial. To admit to the evidence would mean admitting that her grandbaby is gone. I really think that no matter what the evidence or how damning she will NOT believe Caylee is gone without a body. Makes me hate Casey even more. (if that's possible).

Yeah, but only one of them is dead. The hair showed signs of decomposition.

Right, but the same lady said that hair will decompose over time regardless whether it comes from a living or dead person...

Exactly!! The hair that was tested came from a corpse. Dr. Baden explained early on, that testing would clearly show if the person was dead or alive. Cindy is grasping at ANYTHING!! It is sad she remains in such denial.
It's unbelievable to me!

wouldn't that be moot if it was a hair from a dead body? since casey is alive and caylee is missing....

Oh, there you go using that science stuff! That's just hocus pocus!!! (and besides, somebody planted that hair there, doncha know!)

I have GOT to get a hold of NG's producer and tell her to stop inviting guests to appear on the show if they are not going to be allowed to finish a single sentence. Both Pat L. and Jane VM seem to be better qualified at interrupting their guests, talking over them and just plain stoking the fires of sensationalism-tabloid-style journalism than getting at the facts.

I wonder if Nancy hires only former Los Angeles newscasters who appear to be losing their hearing?

Cindy, IMHO is in total denial. It is sad really. She is acting like she's pshycotic herself. She is probably running on pure adrenaline and is afraid is she stops talking, yelling, denying the truth will creep into her heart and she can't let that happen. If you consider the way she's acting and listen to the words coming out of her mouth, it's just sad. I have a hard time watching/listening to her, it's actually painful to watch. I honestly feel that as bad as she's making herself look she just does not want to admit to herself that Caylee is gone. To us it looks like she's defending Casey with her bizare behavior but if you "look" deeper than the surface, you can tell that she's REALLY is in complete denial. To admit to the evidence would mean admitting that her grandbaby is gone. I really think that no matter what the evidence or how damning she will NOT believe Caylee is gone without a body. Makes me hate Casey even more. (if that's possible).

But for her to go interrogate a witness? That's obstruction.

When I saw Cindy hammering in the "No Trespassing" signs I thought of Drew Peterson!

Keeping people off her lawn is the least of her problems right now. Last night I felt bad for the GPs, but today she is really pissing me off!!

When I saw Cindy hammering in the "No Trespassing" signs I thought of Drew Peterson!

I know, Cindy is going to snap big time, I can't figure out why somebody doesn't step and direct her to a hospital, blood pressure alone must be off the charts.

I've been waiting for that to happen - I knew they would say the body was somehow mysteriously put in the car AFTER Casey left it. BS!!! :furious:

It's ALL about defending Casey---

Cindy even is saying "what new evidence"? shes in complete denial that the DNA found is even correct --- LP just said on NG that Cindy doesnt think Caylee is deceased== this woman is a lot like her daughter ...they spin things and are in their own little worlds away from reality..

Saying Casey is not going back to jail as well--- as if saying it will make it not happen-- warped..i tell you-- they are going to stick in there with their punk daughter despite the cruel injustice Casey did to her daughter...sickening.:furious:

Seems to me Cindy should have a come-to-jesus-meetin' with her daughter Casey instead of talking to potential witnesses in her trial. Baez's instuctions be damned - her granddaughter is most probably dead and the last person to see her alive is right there in her house. What an absolute travesty this is.

I agree. I think she put her in those dumpsters too and then left the car and went home with Tony. If it wasn't those dumpters, it was near by and she threw other evidence in those dumpsters. Its too bad LE didn't check them right away.

Wherever the Amscot parking lot dumpster's garbage is taken, that is where Little Caylee's body is.:furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RealAce
Back