Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its definitely a scary time right now, I grew up in Clarkston/Lewiston so it has hit close to home.

CC is my idea of a very sketch person of interest.

Wish there were more/better details at this time, of course there is stuff we DON'T know that the authorities do, but my patience sucks and I want Rachael found NOW.

Thanks for this forum and its a regular visit for me when I cant find updates anywhere else.

Thanks for the welcome, I wish this never had to happen to anyone.

We need to be careful in speaking about the subject person. LE has not named any POI's as yet. But I have to say ITA with your assessment. After looking at all I found last night, this person does not appear to have a good deal of respect for the law. I did not want to say too much.

I saw the business location on google maps, lots of semi-trailers there. Wonder what is hauled in those enclosed trailers? The commercial violations made sense after that, a "Class C" just wouldn't cut it ...

The other thing that was curious ... In the petition for divorce, her last name was *Anderson*. She did not take his last name.

Welcome by the way ... Hope you can keep us up to date on the local scene. Praying Rachael is found safe and sound.

We need to be careful in speaking about the subject person. LE has not named any POI's as yet. But I have to say ITA with your assessment. After looking at all I found last night, this person does not appear to have a good deal of respect for the law. I did not want to say too much.

I saw the business location on google maps, lots of semi-trailers there. Wonder what is hauled in those enclosed trailers? The commercial violations made sense after that, a "Class C" just wouldn't cut it ...

The other thing that was curious ... In the petition for divorce, her last name was *Anderson*. She did not take his last name.

Welcome by the way ... Hope you can keep us up to date on the local scene. Praying Rachael is found safe and sound.

Good observation - didn't read about the company - but enclosed trailers? Guess that explains why he has violations in at least 3 different states.

Is this right? CC is in one state and Rachael is in another but frequents ID? Sorry, but I can't seem to get the logistics of this case down. TIA

I know what you mean Eyes ... Having a hard time with all the names and logistics as well. Yes he is ID she is in WA, if you notice the petition has an out-of-state service ...

Hoping a local can clue us into who is what and where.

He is hauling something inter-state for sure. Did you also notice the strong ties to Florida? BTW, the Theft/AR charge was dropped/dismissed, if you look at the records. Just wanted to clarify that detail.

I know what you mean Eyes ... Having a hard time with all the names and logistics as well. Yes he is ID she is in WA, if you notice the petition has an out-of-state service ...

Hoping a local can clue us into who is what and where.

He is hauling something inter-state for sure. Did you also notice the strong ties to Florida? BTW, the Theft/AR charge was dropped/dismissed, if you look at the records. Just wanted to clarify that detail.

Gosh, no criminal history comes up in Florida at all. Guess CAC is being looked at with suspicion - glad to have that verified, I thought the x-husband living right near her was the one. My heart goes out to her daughters and family, a missing mom is painful for all. :blowkiss:

Also of note ... Someone on the Missing-Facebook page asked after the "boys". Daughter answered that they were fine, so it is my impression that she has minor children living in her home. Not many Mom's voluntarily leave children at home, so that just makes this all the more foreboding.

Me Too Eyes, hoping for a good ending. RA has a beautiful smile, contagious when you look at that pic of her.

For anyone still confused by the different states, or just curious about the general area, hopefully this map can help. Clarkston, Washington and Lewiston, Idaho are very close, separated only by the river, which is the state line of Washington and Idaho. The two cities are essentially "one", even though they are not. They just kind of run together.

Moscow, Idaho, where I think I read was the last confirmed sighting of her, is about 30 miles north. It's probably the next closest "city" to Lewiston/Clarkston.

Attachments

• lewiston clarkston.jpg
    lewiston clarkston.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 32
Also of note ... Someone on the Missing-Facebook page asked after the "boys". Daughter answered that they were fine, so it is my impression that she has minor children living in her home. Not many Mom's voluntarily leave children at home, so that just makes this all the more foreboding.

Me Too Eyes, hoping for a good ending. RA has a beautiful smile, contagious when you look at that pic of her.

I think this may be referring to the daughter's boys? I'm not sure. But I think Rachael's children (daughters) are out of the home. Her divorce earlier this year said there were no children involved.

Found that Rachael has daughters but didn't find she has any boys. Seems her daughters are older, out of the house and into their own home. moo

ETA: thanks Idaho for the thumb nail - I'm so map impaired and I have always been terrible at geography - I thought ID was a long ways away. Thanks you! Now this case is starting to make sense! :blowkiss:

Since her children are grown, I wonder if the "boys" reference was referring to pets?

Since her children are grown, I wonder if the "boys" reference was referring to pets?

lol I call my kittens 'the baby girls' but I don't talk about bringing my dog in for a haircut - grooming yes. I'm going to search to see if she has boys. BBL

Read through the FB posts, there are several references to the minors.

according the the sisters FB the news there she named kxly and klew to view.

ok, I just reread my own post, confused? The news stations www.kxly.com and www.klewtv.com were there doing interviews. Sorry about the horrible post.

Have an appointment to get to. Can someone please help me find Rachael's City of Birth and a TIME last seen in Moscow? Got the DOB already. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni