2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV commentators ask how did the defenders know that those were Caylee's remains seven days before we even knew it was Caylee's body, seven days before she was identified.

OK, good point I guess.... But I bet everybody knew it was Caylee the minute they heard where she was found.

Or were there any people here on WS who said, "umm, let's wait, we don't know who it is, it could be any other dead child who just happens to be dumped near the Anthony home"?

Somehow I hope Jeff and Linda can get this point across without an objection.
It would be fine with me if they got that out there even with an objection. JB does this constantly.

We are at sidebar and IS is showing the fights outside the courtroom this morning. Who cares these are idiots. Lets get on and get justice for Caylee.

That is a very messy looking table of evidence, not that it's important, just of interest to me when everything about the trial/courtroom is so precise.
moo

I am perserving myself and my rights to post here by foregoing the testimony today. Thanks for those who are sticking in and posting play by plays. Will catch up later when the hangover I got from the DT's case yesterday. :sick:

Oh,but your posts yesterday were so :floorlaugh:. Kept us from coming totally unhinged. Hair of the dog and get back here :seeya:

]BS saying how would LKB know to contact this bug guy on Dec 11 when Caylee was not even positively identified till the 18th of Dec. KC had to tell them and remember she hyperventilated when she heard the location.

Jurors are paying close attention. some are taking notes, others are leaning forward. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:32 AM

#CayleeAnthony Jury looks like eyes glazing over. 1-5 trying to take this in.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:32 AM

Um.... so which is it, I wonder?!!!

So I wonder if JA will just ask this witness if he know's how baby Caylee died?

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
He says defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden called him on Dec. 11, 2008 to join the case before the remains were identified as Caylee's
3 minutes ago

Okay, so while we are waiting for the maggots to get to college and graduate school............... does anyone know who this lady is?
COULD she be the grief nurse --------> Doesn't the state have a depo scheduled with the internet grief nurse lady today?
day2107.jpg

Now get back to those Arthropods people! LMAO

#CaseyAnthony New female face at defense table. I'm told Sims assistant. #CayleeAnthonyby bobkealing via twitter 6/17/2011 1:14:29 PM at 8:14 AM

Interesting that LKB contacted this guy the day Caylee was found. Before she was even identified.

I must have missed that...did he say exactly when LKB contacted him? Was it before Caylee was identified? Mon-o-man if it was, I sure hope the SA caught that.

Keeping his mouth shut as to what his client said is ethical. I also believe Jose jnew where the body was, he had a duty to his client to keep his mouth shut. He's loose his licence to "practice" law if he disclosed the information.

I know you're right yet I still dont see how they sleep at night. I cant think of any reason I would ever be able to bear leaving a baby's bones out to rot. because it was my JOB?? :snooty:

No matter how hard you try Jose, you are not going to get anyone to believe there was not a body being stored in the trunk of CA's vehicle....ain't gonna happen!

It's really no longer about the body, this is going to come down to the SA convincing the jury Casey is the ONLY one who had access to that car and know one else or the DT convincing the jury that other people other than Casey were involved. Such as GA, LA, Roy Kronk..................scary!
I guess it comes down to which side told the better story! :(

Of course just to make it clear, no doubt in my mind ICA did this all by herself....

I agree, this stuff could of been presented in a image or powerpoint slide to make it more clear. It's actually interesting stuff if you don't know much about it.

Yes, in this day and age everyone expects to see images or powerpoint presentations. What also gets me is the fact that JB keeps flipping the pages back and forth. The pages are totally wrinkled because of this and he keeps interrupting his own witness to do this. How does JB expect the jury to follow along if he keeps interrupting. This is just so unprofessional.

]BS saying how would LKB know to contact this bug guy on Dec 11 when Caylee was not even positively identified till the 18th of Dec. KC had to tell them and remember she hyperventilated when she heard the location.

Wow, I didn't even catch that. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member