Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask why it is inconceivable to see Casey digging up babmboo, yet everyone seems to see it plausible for her to be swinging a shovel and committing minor thefts? Digging up bamboo, actually easier than breaking a lock with a shovel.
Don't beat me, just seems like a logical question.

So she came on on the 18th and borrowed a shovel to go to the back yard for less than an hour to dig up bamboo?

Yeah, that seems like something every 22-year-old party girl I know would do.

:crazy: :p

What ever happened to the cup o' sugar trick MODE???

LOL! I was thinking a couple of eggs! A shovel would never occur to me! But, as we've seen, Casey thinks differently than most people!

What ever happened to the cup o' sugar trick MODE???

that would be the cup o sugar trick

i thought the same thing

but she knew she would be burying or covering something up
subconsciously she "asked for a shovel"

she is so used to SHOVELING CRAP

:eek::eek:

the SHOVEL TRICK

walk over and you want to verify if the neighbor is home

ring the bell or knock on the door

if no one answers, then you have some time to do something and not be seen.

if someone does answer, then you go into shovel trick MODE

"oh, hi you are home ?......um errrrrrrr ahhhhhi need to borrow a hmmm...errrrrrrr a shovel, yea thats what i need"

the plan failed but at least they didnt see you moving something or doing something nefarious :crazy:

Haha! Wouldn't a cuppa sugar be less suspicious?

George had just statred his new job that week, right? Wasn't that Monday his very first day?

I don't know. I thought he was unemployed until around 7/4. But, then he comes out with this new time line where he saw Casey & Caylee leaving on 6/16 at 12:50, before he goes to work?!?! Then on 6/24 at 2:25, he was about to go to work?!?! Who knows...

I thought it was verified that he didn't work on Wednesdays. I still stand by my analysis of the phone calls - posted on the phone call thread. But, if George doesn't work on Wed, I might have to revise that theory. :crazy:

No, I think if what you surmise could be correct than whatever she used that shovel for, plz forgive this, but to bury Cayle...subtract the time it would take to complete that task than you could have a timeline for the drive there and back to the house. See what I mean? If it took her 30 min to dig than she had 30 minutes drive time so Cayle could be within a 15 minute radius from the house.

Also honestly people have no recollection of real time. What they said was an hour could have been 1,2 or even 3 hours. It's all relative I guess.

her subconscious was working

the brain works in funny ways

she was trying to bury what she had just done or was planning to do

the shed was locked - she needed something that would WORK in this situation

As far as the at work or not at work thing goes for Cindy and George we don't really know their schedules so speculating on that just seems kind of moot no? I also was thinking that both of their jobs are the kind that require "shift work" y'know? Nursing and security aren't necessarily Monday Through Friday 9 to 5 jobs. Its possible that they may have odd days off or work morning, swing or night shifts depending......Just a thought.

well the 18th is a Friday, not a wednesday, so I supposed that was what you meant. sorry for the confusion.

Okay NOW my brain is officially FRIED...I was looking at JULY and not JUNE...MAN sorry....I must be sleep typing.
I may be in the wrong time zone but you're on a differnt calendar. We make a good pair.

that would be the cup o sugar trick

i thought the same thing

but she knew she would be burying or covering something up
subconsciously she "asked for a shovel"

she is so used to SHOVELING CRAP

:eek::eek:

That actually makes a lot of sense to me! Very insightful!

Which I why I don't think she would've been able to bury her and dig her back up, or whatever. I think she may have thought about it, but not followed through. Since the neighbor showered for all she knows Casey could've had the shovel for 10 minutes before returning it. I bet she used it on the shed. JMHO

I wonder if they used a metal detector in the back yard. Maybe that is where she buried the missing cell phone so no one could find it? JMO

Also honestly people have no recollection of real time. What they said was an hour could have been 1,2 or even 3 hours. It's all relative I guess.

Unless they were getting ready to go somewhere. Limited time, thats why they went out and noticed the shovel because they were leaving. Total quess work here........

George doesn't work on Wed?
He didn't have a job until- IIRC- about a week before Casey was reported missing. Then someone here posted that at the bond meeting he was supposed to start that day. I don't remember that, but will try and go back and listen again.

She would be dirty, so where did she clean up?

ahaaaaaaaaa

but you see, if her house had all kinds of sugar - then why would she need to borrow sugar

the shed was locked - the perfect excuse

Neighbors wouldn't know if they had sugar or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth