NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - quite correct about having an object pulled OUT of the mouth.

But I'm not sure we can speculate on what large, hard object she would have had forced into her mouth, which would then cause tooth chipping on the way in or out.

It was just speculation on my part as to the cause of a chipped tooth.

As said previously - that tooth could have been chipped for some time.

Just trying to think logically.

:waitasec: No gold crown on the tooth was there?

On another note in relation to the scratches, why would GBC have scratches on his torso? Was he maybe undressed or at least without a top at the time of the murder? Or could it be that he was caught in an uncompromising position somewhere with TM and Allison went at him, and the scratches came about not atthe time of the murder but maybe the day before? Just thinking aloud here.

Yes, it's interesting. Makes me think it was NOT planned, or at least, not for this particular night. Spur of the moment. Or was he just out of a shower, and getting ready to go out (perhaps with TM) when Allison came home and confonted him?

Yesterday around 2.30pm saw BC senior car in GBC driveway. When returned at 4.30pm, both BC senior car and GBC 'settled' prado being driven out. Made me cranky for some reqson, then thought well i guess it is no longer a crime scene. Still, raised these q's:
- when is a crime scene no longer a crime scene?
- would permission still be needed to remove items?
- what does trespassing look like in this context?
- why 2 hours?
- can we exclude the Prado from being of ongoing interest.?
Thanks fellas, will check in later, off to physio
WTH

A crime scene is not longer a crime scene once police deem it so.
Once it is no longer a crime scene, there would be no reason to not beable to come and go freely and remove whatever necessary.. After all Poilce have finished with it at this point and seized anythiing necessary(I would think)
Not tresspassing if the lease is still under baden-Clay name and it is his rellies removing items.
Time would be as long as they required..they are free to come and go as needed.

I think the Prado was excluded at the time it was released back to GBC. The Captiva appears to have remained in Poilice custody.

The crime scene warrant which police called for last around 7 days...the house was a crime scene from 3pm Friday, 20th April....police removed the tape the following Thursday or thereabouts.

See...

Division 2 Crime scene warrants

http://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN/current/P/PolicePowResA00.pdf

With the Prado.....yes I think we can exclude the Prado, it would be in impound if it were still a part of the investigation.

Crime scened warrants can be extended indefinitely as needed.

Oops, Marly just saw your second post re the crimescene warrants..

Not such a great idea, but a great thought.

reasons -

1. sunflowers require staking.
2. they are not native and could turn into yet another exotic weed choking our waterways.

Agree.. I did not want to put a dampener on it..But not sure it is a good idea...
Besides it being publicly owned property and the coucil is likely to chop them down or pull them out..

But it is a lovely idea.

That thought had crossed my mind too. There may be a cafe or other business nearby that he frequents for which he has the wifi password.

Alternatively, he could use his iPhone as a personal wifi hotspot using 3G (acts like a modem) for another device such as an iPad to run FaceTime on. Or he could use a dongle for either device to stream data via 3G, and therefore have ability to use FaceTime...
...I think, please someone correct me if I'm wrong. I recall other posters have suggested the last two scenarios as being possible, and in the context of a call being made or received at Kholo Creek.

Yes and you can do what's call a Facebreak (oh how awful that sounds) so you can use it anytime anywhere without WiFi.

Yes, it's interesting. Makes me think it was NOT planned, or at least, not for this particular night. Spur of the moment. Or was he just out of a shower, and getting ready to go out (perhaps with TM) when Allison came home and confonted him?

Yes, I was thinking along similar lines, and wondered if they had an ensuite bathroom.

IMO
JMO
MOO

I was making myself :lurk: but I can't help myself.

Thanking all of todays posts,great stuff.

Dr Watson :blowkiss: :blushing:
(succumbed to your charm)

The ironic thing about this farcical facebook page, is that the random members of the public writing slanderous statements about GBC with no moderation, are probably supporting GBC by way of evidence of an unfair trial.

Yes, true. Trial by social media.

Agree.. I did not want to put a dampener on it..But not sure it is a good idea...
Besides it being publicly owned property and the coucil is likely to chop them down or pull them out..

But it is a lovely idea.

I think Ipswich City Council would listen to the idea. MOO they are quite approachable.

maybe you guys could do the sunflower seed idea on ABC's birthday

I was making myself :lurk: but I can't help myself.

Thanking all of todays posts,great stuff.

Dr Watson :blowkiss: :blushing:
(succumbed to your charm)

Now you're making me blush - there I was talking about body decomposition, strangulation, broken necks, and muddy creek water, and you call it charm...! ;)

Maybe I should try that on my other half - "Wanna talk about decomposition tonight, lover? " :blushing:

Can someone please confirm for me when the autopsy was performed?

The ironic thing about this farcical facebook page, is that the random members of the public writing slanderous statements about GBC with no moderation, are probably supporting GBC by way of evidence of an unfair trial.

I WAS SUSPICIOUS OF THE SAME THING.... I actually thought..I bet this is being done to prove a point in favour of GBC...... I also wondered if OW was behind it?

There is a person on that page who appears to be baiting people to write unfavourable things about GBC?

I think we need to be careful of that page ..... I think it was opened with intentions to use it to GBC's advantage.... Also writing a comment on that page is a silly thing to do considering it shows your name in Pic in most cases??:waitasec:

Now you're making me blush - there I was talking about body decomposition, strangulation, broken necks, and muddy creek water, and you call it charm...! ;)

Maybe I should try that on my other half - "Wanna talk about decomposition tonight, lover? " :blushing:

Hehehe. Give it a go, worked for me :blush:

I WAS SUSPICIOUS OF THE SAME THING.... I actually thought..I bet this is being done to prove a point in favour of GBC...... I also wondered if OW was behind it?

There is a person on that page who appears to be baiting people to write unfavourable things about GBC?

I think we need to be careful of that page ..... I think it was opened with intentions to use it to GBC's advantage.... Also writing a comment on that page is a silly thing to do considering it shows your name in Pic in most cases??:waitasec:

I agree and it seems a lot of the people who have said something have been banned from Facebook.

Can someone please confirm for me when the autopsy was performed?

I'm not sure exactly but I think it could have been either the afternoon she was found or the following day. She was found on Monday, 30thApril.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member